I'm hungry

Guest XplsvBam

no, I don't really have a problem with that. My mom loves cooking (we are having Ceaser salad with double baked potatoes and asparagus with grilled chicken wrapped in bacon tonight, lol) and I usually make the dessert. For snacks, I always call her to remind her to get goldfish when she is at the store (those things are better then crack) and I never have a problem. We always run out of pop tarts, however, so she has started getting 4 boxes every 2 weeks.

5"8' is a [bleep]. I struggle to not go below 145. I had a dream once of weighing 170. Thats not going to happen.

Haha, I am 5'10" (inches gets ", feet get ' by the way) and weigh 110. You are not too skinny :P .

I have a normal amount of food in my house, so I don't have many problems like that.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I always call her to remind her to get goldfish when she is at the store

I love goldfish :shock: :oops: Sadly, my mother would rather die than buy them so I only get them when my friends don't want theirs :roll: :oops:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Haha, I am 5'10" (inches gets ", feet get ' by the way) and weigh 110. You are not too skinny :P .

I have a normal amount of food in my house, so I don't have many problems like that.

:shock:

I am 5'7" and I weigh 130 none of it being fat. Unless your a girl, thats really light.

I am 5'7" and I weigh 130 none of it being fat. Unless your a girl, thats really light.

Even for a girl that's too light.

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

20 year old male :P . My 18 year old and 23 year old sisters are about the same, just a little shorter.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Heh, at least you can eat chicken. I'm allergic. Turkey too. Oh, and ham as well. :-$

And geez Indy, I'm only 5'7", I basically never eat, and play Select A soccer, and I weigh like 140 o_O. Ya might want to start eating dude...

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

20 year old male :P . My 18 year old and 23 year old sisters are about the same, just a little shorter.

That can't be healthy :o

That can't be healthy :o

Doctor said it's nothing to worry about. Just a very fast metabolism.

I eat fast food for lunch, drink a lot of pop, and eat junk food at night, nothing will add weight :D .

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I usually have a good, steady supply of food at my house...For about a week. I have a family of 7, food tends to go quite fast. When it gets to the point of being low on supplies, we go to the store.

I always get excited and go, "Sweet, more Lunchables and hot wings!"

...Yes. I like lunchables. They're delicious. My favorite is the big pepperoni pizza one. :D

Indy, I'm 5 foot 10 and weigh 110 lbs too. :)

Love getting that shocked reaction when you tell people your weight... I'm assuming once I get to college with dorm food I'll fill out though. I've got that same crazy fast metabolism.

Indy, I'm 5 foot 10 and weigh 110 lbs too. :)

Love getting that shocked reaction when you tell people your weight... I'm assuming once I get to college with dorm food I'll fill out though. I've got that same crazy fast metabolism.

Yep, everyone is always really shocked :P .

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

5"8' is a [bleep]. I struggle to not go below 145. I had a dream once of weighing 170. Thats not going to happen.

I'll be damned I'm almost the same size as you indy. I"m around 5'9" or so and weigh 110-120.

I too have a decent ammount of food around my house, its never been a problem.

Your situation sucks. When my dad was growing up it used to be a set menu, week after week. Every Monday they would have the same thing, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. He hated it and learned how to cook. Both of my parents know how to cook well, and I'm not too shabby myself, so there is a lot of variety in what we eat and we try to keep it healthy. My problem is that I'm a five meal a day person, and I eat in between normal meals. And when I work, I usually have to buy something or make a snack at home, so I know how it is not to have anything to eat.

I haven't been on a trip to the grocery store sponsored by my parents in months, and I still live at home. If I'm hungry and I want something, I go buy it. At the very least suggest to your mom that she adds sauces or something (my dad took a sauce making class and meals haven't been the same since).

peterstretchfn5.gif

I have a really strong feeling I'm the lightest, skinniest and shortest person in OT. At least out of people that post often.

Being Chinese, the usual dinner is rice. This was a surprise to a few of my classmates but I actually don't like Chinese food. Eating it nearly every meal of my whole life does that.

If your school is lucky like mine, you'll have vending machines. Get a bag of chips now and then and eat it at home.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

If your school is lucky like mine, you'll have vending machines. Get a bag of chips now and then and eat it at home.

They sell water. Nothing else. At all. They used to stock sodas - removed; Gatorade - they took that too. Even the flavored water is gone.

There's also no more bagel sales at nutrition break anymore, and you're not allowed to have water in class. These are long classes, too; in some of them, we have class discussions so we're talking a lot, and here in Southern California it gets really hot and dry sometimes.

sig2.jpg

Thats the ONLY food in your house?! chicken?

That's my idea of heaven.

my idea of hell, its the reason why my freshman 15 happened so fast.

i perfer steaks anyday.

hmm... i never got the freshman 15, still 5'7", 130 lbs, same as high school.

i eat deer steaks usually once or twice a week. it's the next best thing to sex. ::'

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

holygrail-1.jpg

I'm in the same boat, although 5'9" and 110 or there abouts. Actually, I'll go weigh myself now.

Ok... 55kg to pounds... 121. Suddenly I don't feel so bad, you really grew the short straw there indy :boohoo:

My only problem is trying to make something ah, with lots of calories and protein, with health food. My mum and sister are both trying to lose weight, so it's a bit of a challenge trying to put it on when almost everything in the ouse is like low fat, not fat, skim, sugar free, low calorie, etc. I literally have to go out and buy my own food sometimes just because we're out of things I need #-o

I am your height + 50 pounds :| And I'm trying to bulk up :P

My only problem is trying to make something ah, with lots of calories and protein, with health food. My mum and sister are both trying to lose weight, so it's a bit of a challenge trying to put it on when almost everything in the ouse is like low fat, not fat, skim, sugar free, low calorie, etc. I literally have to go out and buy my own food sometimes just because we're out of things I need

I hear that. I just end up eating all of our tuna, eggs, and cheese.

summerpngwy6.jpg