If Real Life was a Game, Who Would Have the Highscore?

Kaphias

As countries i believe this:

atack: Usa (With those weapons)

strength: Russia (Guess how they did beat Germany during WW2)

defence: Switzerland (as a unknown fact of World War 2: Germany did attack Switzerland, but didn't sucsseded! Switzerland remained neutral however)

hitpoints: Denmark (The only contry always been independent)

ranged: Lichenstein (They are just spotted)

magic: England (Guess where Hogwarts and Merlin is from)

prayer: Vatican City (Yep... independent country)

cooking: Belgium (French quality - German amount!)

woodcuting: Finland (should be lot of trees)

fletching: Sweden (IKEA?)

fishing: Norway (I dunno why)

firemakeing: Brazil (hot as far as I know)

crafting: Congo (Weren't the biggest Diamond from there?)

smithing: France (E.U)

mining: Germany (E.U)

herblore: Japan (Medicin)

agility: China (Ninja)

thieving: Monaco (Ever seen them during anything for the world?)

farming: Italy (Wine for the win!)

construction: Egypt (How did they finish the Pyramids?)

I removed those who I didn't see how they could fit!

Each country only allowed one position, this is to avoid USA take 25% of the spaces!

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Italy would be cooking, and Ireland would be farming, Scotland would be hunter, and the rest are fine :thumbup:

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

And hitler should win firemaking also. He did burn himself, correct?

he blasted himself with a nice pistol, like any decent moron like he would have done

and veltia, youre wrong. for thieving it would be poland or Mexico lawl consider that a mexican is writing this

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

Richest player is bill gates...

B1llg4t3s: Selling windows 100k a piece!!!

R4nd0mguy: Woot! I will buy one

B1llg4t3s: tyvm

R4nd0mguy: OMG!!! BSOD!!! You scammer!!!

Jesus has the highest prayer...

Jesus: This is my body, which is...W00t! lvl 99 prayer!!!

Disciples: Congrats!

Judas: Omg! H4x! i report you!!11

Most athletes have 99 agility, like floyd landis...

Landis: Woot! lvl 99 agility!!

French: Omg!! You used agility pots you noob!!

Emeril would have 99 cooking...

Emeril: ...and you take it out of the oven and....oops! i burnt it (drops it on ground) lucky i had 27 others in my pocket!

Bob Villa would have the highest construction...

Villa: Today we will learn to build a teleportation chamber, a must for all homes. I have will me some limestone and the neccessary equipment for the four telleports i want, New York(1 Law, 3 Airs, 1 Taxi Rune) London(1 Law, 3 Airs, 1 Double Decker Bus Rune), Toyko(2 laws and 2 Sushi Runes)

and Hawaii(2 laws and 2 Coconut Runes). Now we find the transparent portal and build it here.

Highest Hitpoints would be Castro...

News: Castro might be dying

Castro: Nope! I just lost 50 hitpoints, im still fine(smokes cigar) Woot!

lvl 500 hitpoints!

Pretty much all stoners would have 99 herblore

stoner1: Duuuddeee.... I see, like, fireworks above my head dude...

stoner2: You lvled up dude! Congrats!

stoner1: who is that chick by you dude....

stoner2: I dont know what a baguette is... Dont hit me man! Not cool!

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

chuck norris

Too right.... =D> :thumbsup:

Mr. Rogers in a blood-stained sweater.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Atack: Alexander the Great (To defend is not necessary if you attack first and conquer the known world..).

Strength: Stalin.

Defence: Balian of Ibelin (He really existed and defended Ierusalem from Saladin).

Ranged: Pierre Basile. (A young boy who armed with a crossbow killed Richard I the lion Hearted).

Magic: Aleister Crowley (search for him and you will know why).

Prayer: Budha. (Well, anuone who had get that title).

Firemaking: Nero. (The roman emperor.. Yesterday his fire place, today half of Rome).

Crafting: Leonardo Da Vinci.

Herblore: Hermes Trimegistro or the St. Geramin Count, great masters of Alchelmy.

Slayer: Adolf Hitler, the jew slayer.

Runecrafting: Heinrich Himmler, the runes were his work.. As head of the SS!

Hunter: Teddy Roosevelt or Buffalo Bill if existed.

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

atack: Usa (With those weapons) Which our President can't pronounce. Nuke-you-lar

strength: Russia (Guess how they did beat Germany during WW2) Er. Soviet Russia. I think. In Soviet Russia, strength train YOU!

defence: Switzerland (as a unknown fact of World War 2: Germany did attack Switzerland, but didn't sucsseded! Switzerland remained neutral however) Great. Persians attacks Greece, didn't succeed either.

hitpoints: Denmark (The only contry always been independent) I'd say the country attacked the most, yet still is functioning well, has the most HP. I don't know who that is, but someone...

ranged: Lichenstein (They are just spotted) Or the USA with their nuke-you-lar weapons.

magic: England (Guess where Hogwarts and Merlin is from) Ah, yes. And don't forget the makers of the magical game of RuneScape.

prayer: Vatican City (Yep... independent country) Pope. Yay.

cooking: Belgium (French quality - German amount!) Best food...Hm...If Belgium has good coffee, it's fine by me.

woodcuting: Finland (should be lot of trees) I'd say Brazil, cutting down the Amazon rainforest each year like crazy. -.-

fletching: Sweden (IKEA?) Er...IKEA as in the shop?

fishing: Norway (I dunno why) Sweden. Lots of lakes there, lots of fishing, Swedish fish are yummy.

firemakeing: Brazil (hot as far as I know) Ancient Romans under the rule of Nero. Like that other guy said.

crafting: Congo (Weren't the biggest Diamond from there?) Or South Africa or something.

smithing: France (E.U) Um...Okay...

mining: Germany (E.U) I think that West Virginia should be its own country. They'd be the best here, all that coal...200 GP each, that's a lot of Ks.

herblore: Japan (Medicin) Also the Chinese.

agility: China (Ninja) Japanese.

thieving: Monaco (Ever seen them during anything for the world?) Er...Right...

farming: Italy (Wine for the win!) China has a lot of farms too. So does Iowa.

construction: Egypt (How did they finish the Pyramids?) I forget, but I think it may have been the Israelite slaves that built the Pyramids. The Great Wall of China is also impressive too...

Commented on...And I agree with most.

(Vilageidiotx...ROFL.... :lol: )

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

atack: Usa (With those weapons) Which our President can't pronounce. Nuke-you-lar

Wow. Our own citizens are actually attacking the president for growing up and learning the pronunciation of one word differently. God, would everyone just stop that? It's getting really annoying.

magic: England (Guess where Hogwarts and Merlin is from) Ah, yes. And don't forget the makers of the magical game of RuneScape.

Yes, Black Magic indeed.

cooking: Belgium (French quality - German amount!) Best food...Hm...If Belgium has good coffee, it's fine by me.

Belgian waffles \'

woodcuting: Finland (should be lot of trees) I'd say Brazil, cutting down the Amazon rainforest each year like crazy. -.-

Ya :| .

herblore: Japan (Medicin) Also the Chinese.

Ya, I'm pretty sure China owned Japan.

agility: China (Ninja) Japanese.

:lol:

construction: Egypt (How did they finish the Pyramids?) I forget, but I think it may have been the Israelite slaves that built the Pyramids. The Great Wall of China is also impressive too...

Duh, it was aliens. Don't you watch Stargate SG-1?

defence: Switzerland (as a unknown fact of World War 2: Germany did attack Switzerland, but didn't sucsseded! Switzerland remained neutral however)

Each country only allowed one position, this is to avoid USA take 25% of the spaces!

uhh... fyi... ninjas are from japan... not china... therefore i cant be a ninja :(

josh181830.png

atack: Usa (With those weapons) Which our President can't pronounce. Nuke-you-lar Yeah... well

strength: Russia (Guess how they did beat Germany during WW2) Er. Soviet Russia. I think. In Soviet Russia, strength train YOU! Yeah okay... sorry... I would also like the USSR too remain but as a fact it's gone!!!

defence: Switzerland (as a unknown fact of World War 2: Germany did attack Switzerland, but didn't sucsseded! Switzerland remained neutral however) Great. Persians attacks Greece, didn't succeed either. Compare the army of Persians with the army of the third reich... who wins? Besides... Switzerland had weapons of WW1 quality in WW2 while Germany was... well... lets say they was constructing the nuclear bomb... And besides - Even the USA can't defeat Switzerland today even with Nuclear bombs as there is nuclear-proof shelters in every swiss house and all houses have to have one by law in Switzerland... Besides Switzerland has the shortest mobilisation time in the whole world - And the biggest army compared to number of citizens. Switzerland needs 24 hours then the whole army is ready. And all men between the age of 17 and 50 who is Swiss citizen serves in the army and have a gun at home in case Switzerland is attacked. Which makes the swiss army proberly around 2.500.000-3.000.000 soldiers to defend 7.700.000 civil people! Besides... Switzerland has 40% of the alps... most mountains in Switzerland contains a fortress inside! A fortress that can be seen from the out side!

hitpoints: Denmark (The only contry always been independent) I'd say the country attacked the most, yet still is functioning well, has the most HP. I don't know who that is, but someone... The idea is who survive the longest... Besides - Germany have invaded Denmark once every Century!

ranged: Lichenstein (They are just spotted) Or the USA with their nuke-you-lar weapons. If USA should be given more than 1 position they would have 25% of the highscore!

magic: England (Guess where Hogwarts and Merlin is from) Ah, yes. And don't forget the makers of the magical game of RuneScape. So right... even as some people think JaGeX is american!

prayer: Vatican City (Yep... independent country) Pope. Yay. I'm a protestant btw so I don't believe in the pope...

cooking: Belgium (French quality - German amount!) Best food...Hm...If Belgium has good coffee, it's fine by me. I dunno about coffee...

woodcuting: Finland (should be lot of trees) I'd say Brazil, cutting down the Amazon rainforest each year like crazy. -.- Firemaking and same reason for USA not having 25% of the highscore!

fletching: Sweden (IKEA?) Er...IKEA as in the shop? Yeah... and like in CAPITAL OF THE WORLD! mwhihihihihih...

fishing: Norway (I dunno why) Sweden. Lots of lakes there, lots of fishing, Swedish fish are yummy. Denmark and England fishes alot aswell...

firemakeing: Brazil (hot as far as I know) Ancient Romans under the rule of Nero. Like that other guy said. Yeah okay maybe!

crafting: Congo (Weren't the biggest Diamond from there?) Or South Africa or something. Africa in general... all their art is hand work!

smithing: France (E.U) Um...Okay... Yay!

mining: Germany (E.U) I think that West Virginia should be its own country. They'd be the best here, all that coal...200 GP each, that's a lot of Ks. Unfortunated West Virginia is part of the USA

herblore: Japan (Medicin) Also the Chinese. Maybe...

agility: China (Ninja) Japanese. Maybe...

thieving: Monaco (Ever seen them during anything for the world?) Er...Right... ;-P

farming: Italy (Wine for the win!) China has a lot of farms too. So does Iowa. Iowa is in the US, China is in Agility...

construction: Egypt (How did they finish the Pyramids?) I forget, but I think it may have been the Israelite slaves that built the Pyramids. The Great Wall of China is also impressive too... So is the highway of Belgium... and I know that with the slaves but the Pyramids is in Egypt so credit go to them...

Just added some comments to your comments! And I can see your point... ::'

460wk.jpg

Mr. Rogers in a blood-stained sweater.
Truth. Chuck Norris has nothing on Mr. Rogers. Then again, he offed himself so.... the sword he used > everyone?

Yeah okay... sorry... I would also like the USSR too remain but as a fact it's gone!!! Um..Yeah...Sure...Great...Right...Totally...Huh? :oops:

Compare the army of Persians with the army of the third reich... who wins? Besides... Switzerland had weapons of WW1 quality in WW2 while Germany was... well... lets say they was constructing the nuclear bomb... And besides - Even the USA can't defeat Switzerland today even with Nuclear bombs as there is nuclear-proof shelters in every swiss house and all houses have to have one by law in Switzerland... Besides Switzerland has the shortest mobilisation time in the whole world - And the biggest army compared to number of citizens. Switzerland needs 24 hours then the whole army is ready. And all men between the age of 17 and 50 who is Swiss citizen serves in the army and have a gun at home in case Switzerland is attacked. Which makes the swiss army proberly around 2.500.000-3.000.000 soldiers to defend 7.700.000 civil people! Besides... Switzerland has 40% of the alps... most mountains in Switzerland contains a fortress inside! A fortress that can be seen from the out side! Eek. You sure know you're Swiss war history.

The idea is who survive the longest... Besides - Germany have invaded Denmark once every Century! Every century since the formation of Germany and Denmark. I don't know...Alexander did an impressive job, fighting all those battles, conquering all those places, but never losing a battle. But he's not a country. -.- Sure, why not, Denmark.

If USA should be given more than 1 position they would have 25% of the highscore! Agreed

So right... even as some people think JaGeX is american! Weird.

I'm a protestant btw so I don't believe in the pope... So am I. And I don't believe the Pope has magical powers or anything, but I'd be an idiot to believe he doesn't exist. But I'd also say Israel would also be up on the list of prayer-ranked countries...The formation of Christianity and Judaism were both there.

I dunno about coffee... If you didn't put the Swiss down earlier, I'd also argue that they would get this due to their chocolate. And I'm starting to remember, I think Brazil has good coffee beans.

Firemaking and same reason for USA not having 25% of the highscore! Then take Brazil out of firemaking. ::'

Yeah... and like in CAPITAL OF THE WORLD! mwhihihihihih... I'd have to admit, Sweden is pretty cool.

Denmark and England fishes alot aswell...A lot of countries do. Now who has the best fish/most fish? I don't know.

Yeah okay maybe!Or that cow that started the great Chicago fire ::' It takes a lot of skill to burn a whole city. (Although once again, he isn't a country. -.-)

Africa in general... all their art is hand work!And not to mention the fact that it's good art.

herblore: Japan (Medicin) Also the Chinese. Maybe...The Chinese came up with herbal medicine before the Japanese, I think.

agility: China (Ninja) Japanese. Maybe... The Chinese didn't have ninjas, the Japanese did.

So is the highway of Belgium... and I know that with the slaves but the Pyramids is in Egypt so credit go to them...They get credit for the idea and overseeing the construction.. Not like they did much work themselves, but who cares.

Just added some comments to your comments! And I can see your point... ::'

Only taking your newest comments..Commented back on. (Some of them) ::' Don't bother to change any of your rankings due to my comments unless you really want to.

And Rebdragon, sarcasm much? Might not have been funny to you, but that's no reason to say I'm "Attacking the president".

(Now, let's wait for ViktorKrum to come and rank every country in Europe .

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

And Rebdragon, sarcasm much? Might not have been funny to you, but that's no reason to say I'm "Attacking the president".

(Now, let's wait for ViktorKrum to come and rank every country in Europe .

Yes, but it's tired sarcasm. That joke's been used so much that it's just getting to the point where it seems like people can't think of anything else to say.

Thieving: Canada, they stole my American Pride.

I think George W. Bush is the top player in Real Life, because without him you'd all be like "o hoi mario" "[garden tool] [garden tool] hi luigi" den it's like "oh noes" and there's a rat like "omg missle wth" then the little orange pickles fly everywhere without Bush, and you is all liek oh em ef gee i got haxed by the haxor osama da labin, and then god isn't able to ban him, cuz he got no ip u c?

I think George W. Bush is the top player in Real Life, because without him you'd all be like "o hoi mario" "[garden tool] [garden tool] hi luigi" den it's like "oh noes" and there's a rat like "omg missle wth" then the little orange pickles fly everywhere without Bush, and you is all liek oh em ef gee i got haxed by the haxor osama da labin, and then god isn't able to ban him, cuz he got no ip u c?

Sorry, but this really needs to be said:

stickerd.jpg

You need to switch Japan and China as ninjas originate from Japan and the Chinese were more famous for herbal medicine.

Though I would have put Japan in fishing because, if I'm not mistaken, Japan has the largest fish market in the world.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

Sorry, but this really needs to be said:

stickerd.jpg

You need to switch Japan and China as ninjas originate from Japan and the Chinese were more famous for herbal medicine.

Though I would have put Japan in fishing because, if I'm not mistaken, Japan has the largest fish market in the world.

Who should then go for agility if Japan goes for fishing? :?

460wk.jpg