If Real Life was a Game, Who Would Have the Highscore?

Kaphias

David Blane either has hp or magic.... He either somehow survives his stupid stunts or is somehow magic. :shock:

And hitler should win firemaking also. He did burn himself, correct?

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I still have yet to understand the whole Chuck Norris fad. Sure, I know who he is, and the jokes are usually pretty funny, but what's up with that o_O?

WHO IS HE?? Reb please help.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

99 Att-william Wallace

99 Stre-World strongest

99 def-Secretary of Defence

99 Hp-David Blaine, agreed with u there m8

99 Prayer-Jesus

99 Mage-

99 Range-Robin hood

99 herblore-Your local, friendly dealer

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

Straight quote from Wikipedia about der FÃÆÃâÃâührer.

On 30 April 1945, after intense street-to-street combat, when Soviet troops were spotted within a block or two of the Reich Chancellory in the city centre, Hitler committed suicide in the FÃÆÃâÃâührerbunker.[45] He did so by means of a self-delivered shot to the head while simultaneously biting into a cyanide capsule.

Dunno was that a joke or what, but first time I heard someone even thinking of the possibility of him doing a suicide with fire.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

I thought he was refering to the holocaust. Yeah, first time i ever heard he burnt himself to death :|

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Straight quote from Wikipedia about der FÃÆÃâÃâührer.

On 30 April 1945, after intense street-to-street combat, when Soviet troops were spotted within a block or two of the Reich Chancellory in the city centre, Hitler committed suicide in the FÃÆÃâÃâührerbunker.[45] He did so by means of a self-delivered shot to the head while simultaneously biting into a cyanide capsule.

Dunno was that a joke or what, but first time I heard someone even thinking of the possibility of him doing a suicide with fire.

I think he was referring to Hitler commanding his soldiers to burn his body after he killed himself.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I thought the Russians burn't his body after finding him dead. Which then opened up the whole "Did Hitler die" jazz.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

generally speaking those who have the highest kills usually get the highest score.

That being said - most likely Stalin.

M-m-m-m-m-moooonsterkillllll.

I don't know, maybe, uhm. From the forums, I'd say Bubsa. He seems to get the most fun out of life. :P

isn't monsterkill from half life DM 2?

Probably me

tifsbti6oi.gif

generally speaking those who have the highest kills usually get the highest score.

I don't know, maybe, uhm. From the forums, I'd say Bubsa. He seems to get the most fun out of life. :P

isn't monsterkill from half life DM 2?

Probably me

I think it started in Unreal Tournement.

Might have been earlier though.

Dammit, why can't women ever feel that way!

OT: Without a doubt, Noel Edmonds. Floral print shirts, a handsome haircut and, most of all, an absolutely FANTASTIC game!

Argghhh i hate him so much that I can't even laugh at him. Grrrrr, :evil:
iteme3721.jpg

I thought the Russians burn't his body after finding him dead. Which then opened up the whole "Did Hitler die" jazz.

defently no, like indy500fan and wild_goat_14 said he took cyniade (since the stuff was still expermental at the time, it still wasn't 100% death rate like today) and way he then shot himself to make sure he was dead. he also died along side his 2-3 day old wife, (and i think his dog?) his last command was the burn his body becasue the Russians if they found him would have probaly beat the living heck out of him, and if they found him dead, they would have desicrated his body to make a sign out of his body, so he burned it, so the Russians wouldn't do something like that.

OT: probaly gutenburg (printing press) Enstein with E = mc^2 general relitivty, and special relivity, Geroge Washington for being such a good general in the America Revolution. Thomas Pain and his book "Common Sense" really brought out democray, and lastly Charles Darwin and "Orgin of the species" has not only affected how we view nature, but also alot of politicaly views during the early 1900's

legends2.jpg

Stalin, or Stewie Griffen.....O, and ofcourse...Chuck Norris!

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

hehe this'll be fun :P

attack:chuck norris and bruce lee

strenght: Mr. T and the hulk

defense:

theiving: SANTA CLAUS!!!

agility: neo

slayer: hitler

prayer: all popes

magic: david blane or harry potter

\'

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

the guy who dropped the atomic bomb anyone?

double...mult...ultra...god li...holy shi...genoicdal kill!

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Emperor Qin Shi Huang- Having unified China, starting the project to build the Great Wall, as well as having the most extravegant tomb imaginable of all time, he definatly deserves a spot.

Mahatma Gandhi- One of the greatest leaders of peace, inspiring many in the fight for freedom and peace.

Socrates- Perhaps the greatest philosophical influence of all time, inspiring many of the greatest philosophers of all time and even teaching several of them personally, created the Socratic method which later on inspired what we know today as the scientific method.

Plato- Yet another great Greek philosopher, Taught by Socrates himself, developed some of the greatest works of philosophy, such as my personal favorite, The Allegory of the Cave, Plato's theory is that reality is unavailable to those who limit themselves to their senses, in other words, he believed there was more to life than what you can see, feel, taste, smell. ect.

Aristotle- Student of Plato and teacher of Alexander the Great, though he was taught by Plato, his beliefs were quite the opposite, believing there is no more to life than what you can sense, his research influenced much of modern day science.

Alexander the Great-The most successful greek military commander of all time, conquering most of the world known to the ancient Greeks.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

[image cut out]

Okay, he isn't "real world" real, but he still owns them all :-w .

What/who is that?

:shock: !!

It's Fullmetal Alchemist, Edward Elric! :shock: Where have you been :shock: !

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I Soviet Russia, Stalin kills YOU!! too

I think we should jugde on how popular people are in my opinion.

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story