Boris Yeltsin - Another one bites the dust

hohto

So, the first president of Russia after the break down of USSR has been passed away today at the age of 76. He was known to have heart problems, he left his duty as a president in 31.12.1999 because of medical reasons and knowing his drinking habits, it wasn't a surprise this happened.

For some he was the hero who brought Russia more democracy to Russia, for some he was a criminal who shared too much wealth and power to foreign companies and local "thieves" as they currently say. Putin has already taken a new track on this and mother Russia has gained alot in last 7 years.

When Putin took the place from him, he and Putin made a deal which protected him from being judged. After all he had illegally broken the Duma and was accused of corruption. Also Chechenyan wars have been a disgrace on his career.

However, he has now taken the last step and quoting Queen, another one bites the dust.

Boris Nikolayevich Yeltsin

ÃÆÃ

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

as i dont know much about Russia's communist streak (Apart from the stuff in Animal Farm) i dunno if this is good or bad. :-k

Yeltsin was the first non-commy ruler for almost a century on that place. Russia was a communist country starting from 1917 (if you count that the Bolsheviks owned it after the revolution) to 1922 when USSR was found.

If you ask me, he was one of the 3 main terrorists on period 1990-2007. Other 2 are currently leading their imperialistic countries....

signaturehoh.jpg

Considering his track record when it came to drinking and eating, I'm surprised his liver and heart didn't say 'sod this' and abandoned ship ages ago...

It's a good day... if you're checheneyan :|

Still 2nd terrorist to go... Putin.

signaturehoh.jpg

I read an article a few weeks ago by his wife about living with him. He looks to have had a fairly comfortable, excessive life. I don't know much about him, so I won't judge him, but by the sounds of it it's no massive loss.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

But why did a Fin post this? I thought they didn't like Russia? :P

It's always worth a post when someone who has/had the ability to completely destroy the planet throws his spoon to the corner :P He also admitted some Soviet time crimes which they had done to us, including they finally officially confessed starting the wars against us.

And Ambassador, Osama's just a counter version of them and their predecessors.

signaturehoh.jpg

As they said on itv news this evening:

"as boris yeltsen heped take his country take a step toward democracy, putin has brought it a step back".

On Putin's time the gap between poor and rich has been decreased a lot, their economy is doing better and they are rising again in the international politic fields. However certain parties and riots aren't accepted there as was shown last week.

However if America can judge their democracy and tries to teach i to them, it would be the same as the Soviet Union would have taught them capitalism...

signaturehoh.jpg

If you ask me, he was one of the 3 main terrorists on period 1990-2007. Other 2 are currently leading their imperialistic countries....

[quote name="Ambassadar"}I didn't know Osama Bin Laden was leading a imperialistic country...

And Ambassador' date=' Osama's just a counter version of them and their predecessors.[/quote]

So the way I am understanding this is you are saying Tony Blair, George Bush, and Boris Yeltsin were the three main terrorists of 1990-2007 and that Osama Bin Laden is just there to counter out the injustice of these three guys?

Ambassadar.png

Putin, Bush and Yeltsin. Blair was just Bush's dog and Osama's a counter version like I said.

signaturehoh.jpg

For people who don't know him, this was Yeltsin:

:lol:

And when I think of Yeltsin, I always think back of this moment:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HQULzrgC3dg

Yeltsin was responsible for improving relationships with the US and West-Europe, and setting up modern Russia, so he has done some good things.

RIP.

No, Howard is Bush's dog.

sashaanddogs.jpg

We could start collecting a whole list of his current and ex dogs if we wanted to :P

signaturehoh.jpg

So he's 'evil' because he wasn't Communist?

capitalism>communism

Or am I confused? Not sure if it was capitalist. But I hate communism so yeah. :XD: Screw Communism! Yippee!

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

As they said on itv news this evening:

"as boris yeltsen heped take his country take a step toward democracy, putin has brought it a step back".

Poor Gorbachev. Forgotten and trod upon, while he was the first to look beyond the borders and beyond communism. He evened the path for Yeltsin, though neither of them would have liked to hear that :D.