Best time in runescape

shivers21

mine would have to be, wither arounf 4 yrs. ago, some guy gave me 174k (i was like lvl 20 - 30), or, just 3 days ago, when i FINALY got 1000 total level i'm so proud ::' :thumbsup: \' :XD: \' :thumbsup: ::'

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

I won full saradomin from a "Where's ____?" competition.

It was really amazing, because at that time I was completely broke and it has kept me on rs to this day (2 years later).

The BEST TIME in RuneScape for me would be when the game is abandoned and I will have to go back to Real Life.

The SECOND BEST TIME in RuneScape would be when I have 99 in every skill. Once done I will host a drop party and will be dropping 99 of 99 different items. A long way to go that one is.

The THIRD BEST TIME in RuneScape would be when I reached level 80 cooking and could cook sharks. Finally, raw sharks have a use.

when i got 70 attack! I was like, "0MG!!! PWNAGE!!!111!!!111 I WILL PWN ALL YOU FR00BS!!!111 0MG!!!111!! 1337!!!!!" then i realized i don't have a whip... :(

If you would like to donate a whipm or money to the Theo Fund, plz pm me at Theoknight2. Thank you. [/sarcasm]

Just recently, I finally got 1500 total level and my friend had a huge drop party at his house (he's got 89 construction.) I was feeling fine even without the drop party, but I ended up getting about 20 ranarr seeds and 2k bowstrings. Then, IRL, the cops found my bike that had been stolen about 2 months ago. My lucky day...

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

hatsetwin2.jpg

mine right there

It's funny. I am a mage staker like Rserer. I couldn't help but notice him. He is VERY good. I quit (mage staking) now, but I remember him.

rserer is one of the coolest dudes ive met in a looooong time <3:

When me and a good friend had a duo DK trip when we got 3 axes and a zerker ring.

I suicided on that trip :D

My best time would have to be my 85 Mining and 99 Firemaking parties \:D/

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Me and my friend beating a team of ten 100-115 all against us at fight pits. They were mad because we owned them last game, and we owned them again horribly in the game they all teamed against us.

fally park christmas (2003?).. that was an awesome time :D

or when i sold a mask for 50k profit :thumbsup: (at the time lol)

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

rune0087db5.jpg

Nothing since that has quite compared. It was my goal since I started, so getting it was great. Actually had 96 str before the summer of 2003, but burned myself out training "too much". Got 97 str in october just casually training and F2P and then at the start of 2004 resumed training "HC" and got the 99..

DjMike.png

1# first time member

2# spear from barrows

3# first trip kq

4# got d med, 6k iron arrows, addy [g] skirt and 500 laws from a drop party

5# a period of house parties with my dhraok/verac... (those where some good times :D )

6# and soon my 99 strength :D

7# my first santa

8# i upgraded my santa to a blue mask

(these are not in any order)

1135127668459c038738feavy8.gif

capeachievestrks8.gif<>26 april 2007

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*RaceThunder