YOU CAN HELP BRING BACK THE GAME THAT WE ALL LOVE

GodSaveRSC

Ok I have been playing Runescape for 5 years. And I know I was not the only one that almost got physically sick when I learned that access to Runescape Classic was limited to members- Members who had only logged on to their account in the past 6 months. I am trying to do everything in my power to bring this beautiful game back to life. So I found this a petition online.

petition online .com (Only no space between 'petition and online')

I DID NOT START THIS PETITION SO DO NOT CREDIT ME

Just go to the sit and search "Bring Back Runescape Classic". It takes only about 2 minutes to add your signature and then you can spread the word. I don't know about you but I would rather not have this game fade out and die.

Bring Back The Original

Runescape Classic:

For gamers who aren't afraid of avatars that cannot bend their legs.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They "killed" it with good economical and psychological reasons, a small petition hasn't and won't bring it back.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

They "killed" it with good economical and psychological reasons, a small petition hasn't and won't bring it back.

I agree RSC classic is dead and Jagex killed it because they made a much better version of the game. If you don't like then its not Jagex's fault you prefer the outdated version of the game.

Look, I am not going to make a huge argument out of this. I only wanted to at least try to do something to bring it back. I realize they had reasons at the time for them taking the game down. And they may or may not have had any other option to do so...I am sure it was probably their last option. I just really hate to see the original go away. It was such an awesome game. I am just sad that a bunch of people that were too lazy to raise their stats on their own had to ruin the fun for everyone else.

Bring Back The Original

Runescape Classic:

I agree RSC classic is dead and Jagex killed it because they made a much better version of the game. If you don't like then its not Jagex's fault you prefer the outdated version of the game.

Matter of opinion that it's better.

It is Jagex's fault though lol.. What reason was there for them to close Classic? I guarantee the people who played Classic would rather it have been left open with autoers everywhere than to shut it to only members and people who played in the past 6 months. The fact is Jagex did not really want the opinion of the people who played classic, they did what was easiest for them and to some degree i think they felt threatened by their own creation (Classic)

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

And so what happens now? There are like what? not even 500 people that play RSC. What happens when those people stop playing. Then it just dies and no one even acknowledges that it ever existed? No offense to jagex but thats friggin stupid. I know that there are TONS of people that would like to see the game up and runnig again. Who's to say that those people can't try to ask for it back. Sure, the odds of it coming back are slim and none. But what are the odds if you never try to do something? If you just say "oh well, they probably had a good reason so I'll just forget about it" then of course it will never come back.

Bring Back The Original

Runescape Classic:

Rsc is there, but it's out of space and time now. Things are never going to be like they were back in the days. The Rsc we have now is just a fossil, no matter how many petitions are made, Jagex will do nothing to revive it.

Rsc died the day Rs2 went out. As I said, what's called Rsc now is just a fossil. There's nothing we can do now to save it, it's already dead.

2480+ total

I'm crying over thiss... LITERALLY... I didnt know so many ppl wanted it back.. over 3600+ atm... WOW, and you guys, you just sit there saying... Oh jagex'll never bring it back... Well, who knows... They definitely won't if you dont... I'm not joking... I'm crying over this...

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

I'm crying over thiss... LITERALLY... I didnt know so many ppl wanted it back.. over 3600+ atm... WOW, and you guys, you just sit there saying... Oh jagex'll never bring it back... Well, who knows... They definitely won't if you dont... I'm not joking... I'm crying over this...

Maybe you shouldn't be playing games all day then...

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

I am just sad that a bunch of people that were too lazy to raise their stats on their own had to ruin the fun for everyone else.

Wtf? Do you honestly think RS2 was created because people were to lazy to raise their stats? That's about the most idiot thing I've ever heard.

You could also try to get a life. Crying over a game?

And there are a million PAYING members now for RS2, that little amount of people that want RSC back signifies nothing.

I am just sad that a bunch of people that were too lazy to raise their stats on their own had to ruin the fun for everyone else.

[what the heck]? Do you honestly think RS2 was created because people were to lazy to raise their stats? That's about the most idiot thing I've ever heard.

I think he was reffering to the autoers of Rsc

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Like if that is a good reason. RS2 was made simply because of the fact that it's better. Better graphics, more ways to improve the game due to a better engine.

Simple. So the old game gets ditched.

I played RSC, and have some good memories of it, but I definately wouldn't want to play that again.

Well thats still a matter of opinion. I am not trying to say one game is better than the other. All I was trying to do is see if there were still enough of the vet players that cared about the old game.

Bring Back The Original

Runescape Classic:

Man, I miss this game so much now. I wanted to PK once more, but it was closed! :evil:

I started RS when it first came out. I've seen all the changes and updates. But now Runescape is totally alien. It's not appealing at all. Ugly, bad gameplay, bad graphics, dull colours. First it was in fact RS2, but they made the original some f'ing classic, and RS2 became RS. It was promised that both were kept open. Well, what do you know, coming back after 3 years, it's closed.

I checked out the wild in RS2 a little bit, it was a bad excuse of one. Where's the fast pace? Where's catching? Needless to say, I logged out. I'll be logged out until things change. :cry:

Man, I miss this game so much now. I wanted to PK once more, but it was closed! :evil:

I started RS when it first came out. I've seen all the changes and updates. But now Runescape is totally alien. It's not appealing at all. Ugly, bad gameplay, bad graphics, dull colours. First it was in fact RS2, but they made the original some f'ing classic, and RS2 became RS. It was promised that both were kept open. Well, what do you know, coming back after 3 years, it's closed.

I checked out the wild in RS2 a little bit, it was a bad excuse of one. Where's the fast pace? Where's catching? Needless to say, I logged out. I'll be logged out until things change. :cry:

If you took the time to actually play rs2 you would find that it is a much better game to play than rs1. When people remember rs1 they tend to look back with rose-tinted glasses.

But saying that I wouldn't touch either game now with a barge pole.

sig2ho7.jpg

If you took the time to actually play rs2 you would find that it is a much better game to play than rs1. When people remember rs1 they tend to look back with rose-tinted glasses.

rs2 aint a much better game then rs1 , RSC will always remain the best pvp game out there.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

rs2 aint a much better game then rs1 , RSC will always remain the best pvp game out there.

I still play both and rsc is more fun to me, only reason i dont play it exclusively is becouse none of my friends can access it to play with me.

Rsc combat system was great, running, teleporting ,eating ect just make pking boring.

Funny if I wanted to play rs2 i think i'd just play everquest or world of warcraft instead. They're far better than rs2, and I'm a little surprised that JaGex hasnt been sued for stealing the ideas of those games.

By the way, rsc pking will always be better than the built in autocatching format of runescape 2 designed for the morons that were nothing on rsc.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

It's rare for me to agree with you #-o But, i couldn't have said that better..

Rsc was a unique blend of PvP whereby the community was big enough to remain fun always but small enough for you to create enemies and effectively embaress them by killing them.. It was brilliant and i doubt i'll ever play another Internet-based game cause it just won't match up.. N i don't have the masses of time to play that i did lol :P

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I wasn't basing my comment on pvp alone.

sig2ho7.jpg