YOU CAN HELP BRING BACK THE GAME THAT WE ALL LOVE

GodSaveRSC

RS2 graphics (I refer to the graphics that have been upgraded, such as the new Varrock) are much more detailed than RSC graphics. The animations are VASTLY improved, and guess what? IT"S 3-D! You can really submerge yourself into the game, unlike RSC.

P.S. They are very noticable.

I agreed the graphics were better fool

What i said was that to increase the graphics was a ridiculas decision as increasing them to what they are now shows how behing they truly are, compare what Rs2 looks like now with how helbreath etc looked 4 years ago, Rsc was unique and didn't need better graphics, clearly the gameplay in Rs2 is worsened so they opted to trick people with slightly improved graphics.

I was mostly talking to Sumosan. I somewhat disagree with you, which is why I quoted some of the phrases you used.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was mostly talking to Sumosan. I somewhat disagree with you, which is why I quoted some of the phrases you used.

K y is this random insulting my name by supporting tardscape 2.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

I bet Jagex wont even look at it even if you shove it in their face in real life. Its no use, in my opinion. I could be wrong though..

It just goes to show that, though there's an age requirement, there's no IQ requirement to play RS.

kule2000rf7.jpg

Wait, my friend said he got a keylogger and lyke he coudln't type, so I assumed it messed up his hands?

RS2 graphics (I refer to the graphics that have been upgraded, such as the new Varrock) are much more detailed than RSC graphics. The animations are VASTLY improved, and guess what? IT"S 3-D! You can really submerge yourself into the game, unlike RSC.

P.S. They are very noticable.

I agreed the graphics were better fool

haha \'

Ok! It's already been said but I'll say it just to clarify a few things..

The graphic in RSC sucks, the graphic in RS2 sucks. They tried to improve the graphic (and the game) in order to keep up with more "modern" games, but imo they failed completely! RSC was simple and that made it on the whole much better.

Like adx said, the gameplay is alot better.

\'

Ok! It's already been said but I'll say it just to clarify a few things..

The graphic in RSC sucks, the graphic in RS2 sucks. They tried to improve the graphic (and the game) in order to keep up with more "modern" games, but imo they failed completely! RSC was simple and that made it on the whole much better.

Like adx said, the gameplay is alot better.

\'

ofcourse lol, RSC>RS2 anyday

420 happens twice a day, are you up for it?

RSC- 115 98hp

RS2- 116 96hp (hasnt changed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLr0x_4GEkQ (KO pk vid)

In my oppinion Rs2 came out because of the macro problems at RsC

they used it to move to a "Better" Game but they failed

The graphic is lame ( even worst than rSc )

The battle combat is just ridicolous you can just follow and hit

The level system its impossible to pk with a guy having 60 Str 50 Mage and being only level 30

They have ruined the game and i think the autoers would be flooding Rs2 and maybe give a choice to Jagex to bring back Rsc

Heh, cool to come back here and see old friends/enemies that still are interested in RSC. :) As it's been said a million times (best by Adx in this topic imo), the game really was one of a kind... how everything worked in pking + the perfect sized community = endless fun both in game and on forums. I could go on and on about how much I loved the game, but it would just be repeating what everyone else has said.. and I'd be typing one long [wagon] 'essay'. :P (haha, brings back memories of reading arguments here... where the usual response to a long post that ripped someone apart was "omg loser im not reading ur essay!")((im sure someone here can relate to that)) :lol:

What I don't get is this whole 'RSC char. deletion after 6 months' crap... I mean, I thought that rule was for the initial 6 months after RSC became p2p only... not every 6 months in general. :x So now RSC is also unattainable for myself, which really isn't too much of a bother (i assume p2p mage wall is as lame as ever), but it is pretty *** as there is no justifiable reason for deleting RSC chars just due to inactivity.

It almost makes me want to take up all those computer prog/etc. classes next year in college... and maybe one day, somehow, create a game similar to RSC. Or hit it rich and contact Jagex about maybe buying the game from them, and then revamping it. 8-) Both are loooooong shots ('specially the latter), but would be so worth it ... even though most people that did play then, would not have near the time to dedicate to the game that they once did.. it would still kick [wagon]. :wink:

Wasnt it also pures who were making it unfair also, i heard that you could wear rune armour with 1 defence, so in the new game they had to create a new combat system what equaled mage and range, because melee was the center of the game, i also heard there was a 3 hit striking/ chasing system which sounds better for pkin i dont really like rs2 anymore its sounding like what rsc finished out like give it 2-3 years and they might make a new one i highly doubt anyone will play it though.

Just my opinion not a fact.

lovinthemage.png

Whip pks 21

barrows 12 :(

dragon drops 1 ;( d legs

Wasnt it also pures who were making it unfair also, i heard that you could wear rune armour with 1 defence, so in the new game they had to create a new combat system what equaled mage and range, because melee was the center of the game, i also heard there was a 3 hit striking/ chasing system which sounds better for pkin i dont really like rs2 anymore its sounding like what rsc finished out like give it 2-3 years and they might make a new one i highly doubt anyone will play it though.

Just my opinion not a fact.

the level restrictions on armor were added a long time ago and throughout basically all of rsc you had to be 40 def for rune... and pures werent unfair if you ask me.. I was a pure in the 80s and I sometimes got tore up by impures who were actually smart enough to use magic against me (whether it be weakens or blasts or both)... and yah... the fighting system was 100x better than the rs2 one.. because you actually had to do something instead of bind and shoot.. or attack and automatically follow.... bah

I dont see why they dont bring it back, you know the new runescape bot that you see all them level-3 using is not a java based bot! Guess why not? cause you cant use any java based bots without getting banned! I heard you can just get banned from logging into a non based runescape applet (meaning its been deobed and injected with code of there own,) they are able to tell where you login from, its something to do with the server and they can trace if you using a custom java applet to play runescape, and i also heard its like a on the spot ban! Runescape is made in java, and can be pretty much de-compiled, and this is a major problem, intill now. The new bot that is out is not even a java bot! Its a networking based bot! doesnt even require you to load runescape or any interfaces, anyway getting back to my point why cant they do this for runescape classic!? You know the new networking is just as detectable but they do this on purpose for selling gp for money, thats why there all level3 with number names. You dont see anybody autoing anymore like in rsc for training there charactor rarely!!! its been killed thats why. The Runescape team today, with a little work could fix runescape classic, they did it for runescape 2.

where the usual response to a long post that ripped someone apart was "omg loser im not reading ur essay!")((im sure someone here can relate to that)) :lol:

I hear ya :wink: :wink: :thumbsup:

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

• 2 weeks later...

JaGeX closed RSC because of autoers. Hey, who cares if there are autoers? Only JaGeX cares. Because of #ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâä&@$?!? autoers and more #ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâä&@$?!? JaGeX RSC is now closed. :evil: And those economical reasons... there are now 2 RSC servers. How much it costs to open those two servers to anyone? NOTHING!!! So, why is RSC closed, because there are no good reasons?

-Tiigon

JaGeX closed RSC because of autoers. Hey, who cares if there are autoers? Only JaGeX cares. Because of #ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâä&@$?!? autoers and more #ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâä&@$?!? JaGeX RSC is now closed. :evil: And those economical reasons... there are now 2 RSC servers. How much it costs to open those two servers to anyone? NOTHING!!! So, why is RSC closed, because there are no good reasons?

-Tiigon

That sounds like words from a true autoer IMO.

I never got the chance to play RSC myself, I joined the RS community shortly after RS2 came out, but I would like to see RSC brought back. I remember watching some of my friends playing RSC and still love to read the stories about the classic. One of the reasons I bought my membership was so I could experience what looked and sounded like a great game to play. And then Jagex threw this 6 month [cabbage] in my face. I was utterly disappointed. I'm just throwing in my opinion here.

:Jim: hey i got this new iPhone it plays music

:Priest: better thank jesus for creating a way to talk to other people

:Jim: you mean scientists?

:Priest: Blasphomey!