Lamb of God TONIGHT!! (recent or upcoming shows?)

warri0r45

Hey people, I'm going to see metal band Lamb of God here in Brisbane tonight!!

What concerts or gigs have you been to recently or are going to soon?

Oh and if I never post here again, I've most likely died in the wall of death during the song Black Label. \m/ :lol: ... :ohnoes:

Sick. Just got back and I am half deaf. The pit was decent but pretty eratic and restless. Most importantly, Lamb of God were awesome!!!

Favourites would have to be Vigil, 11th Hour, Now Youve Got Something to Die For, Redneck and Black Label but the whole show was awesome, of course.

Oh and I went to the bands signing and got to meet them! How cool. I'll see if I can post a pic of the signatures later.

And Kenny, tell you're mate they put on very good shows, this is the second time I've seen them live and both times were awesome.

So, what shows are coming up for you guys or any shows you went to recently?

I went to see the Australian Pink Floyd Show last sunday (not just another cover band, google them to see how ridiculously good they are). I've also got tickets to see Deep Purple, supported by Thin Lizzy and Styx, and am going to see the Klaxons next sunday, so not bad.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Well the next concerts I know I'm attending are Tuska open air and Sepultura's concert at Kaapelitehdas. Can't do to many concerts because of school so that's mainly for next summer, though I will be trying to convince my friends to come to other concerts.

Nodding DuckRange: 71/80|Strenght:70/70 |Currently starting at members|

I went to see the Australian Pink Floyd Show last sunday (not just another cover band, google them to see how ridiculously good they are). I've also got tickets to see Deep Purple, supported by Thin Lizzy and Styx, and am going to see the Klaxons next sunday, so not bad.

Sounds cool, I'm downlaoding thier comfortably numb now. :thumbsup:

So jealous right now.

Although with a bit of luck, I'll be able to see them at Download this year :D (if I'm allowed to go)

What concerts or gigs have you been to recently or are going to soon?

Cradle of Filth last Friday, pretty good show, not as good as last time they toured though. Also saw Trivium last Monday, again, a great show - supported by three bands, best of which was clearly Sanctity. If you haven't heard of them, I suggest you have a listen.

to warrior cog areawsome dude there not really like lamb of god but still awsome some song i reccomend downloading are the spine my enemy and resonate

oh also getting my tickets soon the bads that are playing are shihad, cog, grinspoon and karnivool plus a bunch of other bands

mr0solitaire.png

Currently playing... WoW - C:SS

Taking a huge break from rs.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... ar&n=Nelaz

Well, sometime in the summer I'll be going over to Detroit for the Warped Tour. I'm also going to go to the Taste of Chaos. Some recent shows would be um, I Killed The Prom Queen and Protest The Hero and of course local shows.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

to warrior cog areawsome dude there not really like lamb of god but still awsome some song i reccomend downloading are the spine my enemy and resonate

oh also getting my tickets soon the bads that are playing are shihad, cog, grinspoon and karnivool plus a bunch of other bands

Thanks for the reccomendations. :D

yea no problems man its gunna be awsome plus we get free rides at luna park

mr0solitaire.png

Currently playing... WoW - C:SS

Taking a huge break from rs.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... ar&n=Nelaz

yea no problems man its gunna be awsome plus we get free rides at luna park

Not bad at all, I had a look at cog's Myspace and I like. That should be a pretty decent gig. ::'