We Often Talk And Complain About The Bad Updates...

Kevin_

Best Update: It has to go to Pest Control (Weilds a sheild that prevents infinite flames from other people)

Why?: Easier way to train combat and then makes slayer easier (Higher Combat Stats)

My 2 Cents: Jagex does some good updates that is why I still here playing it instead of playing some other MMO. To the people who complain quit seriously it's gets annoying.

I only hated that new ditch update ffs I like abyss but this makes it harder

Item bank:

Made skilling and pkin a lot easier: now you could stock up items to your main character and didn't need "mules" for carrying your materials, armours, weapons and so on.

Opening of Falador's site of the world map:

New areas for skillers, new monsters, new quests and bigger land area.

P2P:

Gave Jagex the economical possibility to grow as big as it's now. Also gave us so many new skills, a lot more monsters, big land areas and so on that i's hard to even imagine. It brought us more than 100% new areas.

RS2:

This update is one of the most important ones ever. It turned this game into a totally new stage. Still it's a lot uglier than many of its competitors, but now it actually looks something.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

im thankful for these updates.

the abyss

fremnik rings (combat rings own wealth!)

barrows gloves

rune boots

i like items, being 99 str i get pumped up about being able to hit 1-2 higher when a new item comes out in runescape. waiting for 50 without getting vengence with whip jagex :-w

Hard question since I either like the update or think nothing of it (in case if it's not my cup of tea like PC and other minigames). There are very few updates that are flat-out bad.

Well the best... hmm. I jumped of joy when bank pins came. Why? Rather obvious. I would be safer. You never know when you get a keylogger. Yes, I'm a safe web-surfer but still.

I'm the kind who represents the part of players who like engine updates etc. I don't care for quests and stuff but I actually like that they update those more often. Makes those seldom engine updates more yummy hehe.

sig.gif

Best Update(s) : Gnome delivery

Why : Fun, Easy and great rewards which can be sold for mroe than obby capes

noob:need hot gf

me this is not a dating sevice its a game

noob:but thats the only reson i play this game

then is suggest you use a dating service

but i cant im only 7 #-o

Good:

Slayer: new method of combat training, new weapons

Barrows: Great moneymaking, new armor

RFD: Best quest ever

Capes of achievement: A way to show off my 99 magic

Monkey madness: Great quest, goodbye dragon longsword

Castle Wars: Loved it since the way it was released

Msb Nerf: When I 1st became a member in rs2, I was burtally 2 speced by these losing my hard earned stoof :(

sigsn9.jpg

Favourite update has to be when Runescape had a makeover.

Why: Just because. <3:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I'd say bank notes and a equipment screen

Bank notes for massive alching, and equipment screen for giving more space in the inventory while wearing armor.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Best Update(s) : Construction

Why : Helpful benefits and it's fun having parties or going to them.

ftw 8-)

economical deflation is another thing you forgot that was HEAVILY to do with the const update.

Yay, it even helped halt the inflation problem.... jk. That temporary "deflation" really wasn't a problem at all in any way

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Best: Barrows

Why: I like my Torags and Karils

:-s nice armour choices.... :-s

hmm for me.....i don't know there's loads of stuff i do everyday that i wasn't around when it was updated so i can't have felt the full impact of it, but recently there hasn't been anything spectacular, probably construction is the best thing for me....

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

best update(s): achievement cape, slayer, construction (house parties), and soon the bracelets i hope :twisted: :o

why: i luv my str cape, slayer is good training and good l00ts, construction is fun to train and the houseparties are also very c00l, and i hope the bracelets are just as cool as these updates above:D

1135127668459c038738feavy8.gif

capeachievestrks8.gif<>26 april 2007

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*RaceThunder