Who says 1 def 1 prayer can't quest? CHECK THIS

Not really impressed no offence. Seen loads who have done it :?

Do desert treasure and I'll be impressed :P

Monkey Madness is harder than dt for 1 def pure unless you get 43+ pray but that makes them both easy.

ONTOPIC: nice :) :)

Frankly, the only ones i am impressed with are the Mournings End Part 1 and 2. The others are eh, i have done them, on a pure.

Currently Working on: Basically Quit... Messing up my pure atm though// Hehe

Main Name: Anishr

Join the official Barbarian Assult channel, #ba in irc.

He doesnt want prayer, Muscular, so he wont be doing DT for a while I guess. Im impressed at kata, I didnt do the quest themselve till I was mid 90s or so.

Ranged Crave

newsigwu9.png

I'M SO EMO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice, get QP cape. That'd be sick.

And impossible...

Nice going..I guess

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot that I said whilst keeping 1 Defence and Prayer, oh wait, I didn't. If he were to do the majority of quests(ones that don't give exp in those skills first) and then were to do the ones that did he would be the an extremely impressive level to have a Quest Cape as well as the lowest possible prayer and defence level.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Underground pass with 36 agility? :shock: Apparently you can quest. :P

I did it with 26

And I heard some guy did it with lvl 9 :shock:

Nice, get QP cape. That'd be sick.

And impossible...

Nice going..I guess

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot that I said whilst keeping 1 Defence and Prayer, oh wait, I didn't. If he were to do the majority of quests(ones that don't give exp in those skills first) and then were to do the ones that did he would be the an extremely impressive level to have a Quest Cape as well as the lowest possible prayer and defence level.

That's 50 prayer for brain robbery and 65 def for Lunar diplomacy

I havent even doen those quests on my main #-o =D>

Check this out :P from last night, we're all lvl 52 now and we pwnt

boomid6.gif

Do you run Windows Vista? I can tell by your mouse ::'

I have the same

tr0jams.png

He doesnt want prayer, Muscular, so he wont be doing DT for a while I guess. Im impressed at kata, I didnt do the quest themselve till I was mid 90s or so.

Ranged Crave

Please show me where I said/stated/implied that you need prayer to do DT... in fact, that's exactly what I'm saying would be a nice achievement, doing it WITHOUT prayer. Thanks for proving my point that DT would be a lot more impressive though :P People HAVE done it with 1 prayer, it's not impossible.

I highly doubt Monkey Madness is harder with 1 def than DT. Some of the crystals take more than a full load of sharks for people with 1 def and 1 pray.

As for the topic creator - I'm sorry if I sound like your achievements mean nothing to me. They are still great achievements, I'm just saying if you complete DT you can get a 10/10 from me :P

fishsigfincm1.jpg

Hot dang not bad at all =D>

Very well done :mrgreen:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Ranged Crave

Please show me where I said/stated/implied that you need prayer to do DT... in fact, that's exactly what I'm saying would be a nice achievement, doing it WITHOUT prayer. Thanks for proving my point that DT would be a lot more impressive though :P People HAVE done it with 1 prayer, it's not impossible.

I highly doubt Monkey Madness is harder with 1 def than DT. Some of the crystals take more than a full load of sharks for people with 1 def and 1 pray.

As for the topic creator - I'm sorry if I sound like your achievements mean nothing to me. They are still great achievements, I'm just saying if you complete DT you can get a 10/10 from me :P

Look up the quest requirement for DT, then look up the reward for all of them. If you catch one with prayer reward, Ill whack you. *coughgoingtocanifisrequireaquestgiving1prayerpure11prayercough*

Aka Priest in Peril

Ranged Crave

newsigwu9.png

I'M SO EMO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow this is popular, as I said I am gonna keep going for no def and prayer quests, I don't know how many qp I will get, but it will be fun to find out, it will take some time, but it will be done!

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

• 2 weeks later...

do dt :P and jagex say 1 def and pray pures cant quest (they said it with there new quest)

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

By the way... To do DT you will have 11 prayer. http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=96

In the quest guide in the requirements you have to do priest in peril which gives you 1406 prayer xp.

Here is the link to priest in peril

http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=96

So to sum it up... he can't do DT (Or maybe he won't...)

Womzoomed-1.gif

What has become of the runescape community???? :wall:

There is a community?