The Ultimate Guide to Herblore

lavaownz

Very nice guide.

Note: Another way you can get snape grass, (If you have done Fremmy Trials) is to go to Waterbirth island, get a full inventory of snape grass, then go back to Relekka. Go to the other dock to the right of the one to go to Waterbirth Island talk to the sailor, and go to Miscellania/Etceteria, and there is a bank on the north-eastern corner of the island. I use this a lot, and its relatively fast.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing guide man 8-)

I especially loved the suggestion about the miscellania kingdom.

I have been using the Kingdom for months, but just to harvest flax + maples to make some extra money, I never even considered exploiting it to train Herblore.

Keep up the good work.

Nice guide.

Oh and for monsters dropping herbs look at normal Druids in Taverley. They drop herbs nearly every kill, and people normally neglect them and go for Chaos Druids instead. But definitely try these.

runescaperights0hc.gif

Click on Website to join my clan, Impures Unite.

fixfriendsol7.gif

Shouldn't there be more dwarf truck stops? Click to support.

That is a great suggestion for low levels need! I acutally did that when I first started training. If you go to tjhe Druid Circle, north of Taverly (Start point of Druidic Ritual) there is an alter that you can use to pray constantly while killing them. There are 6 or so spawns and they are easy to kill.

I was amazed at how fast I could kill them as a total noob using Super Human Strength and Imnproved Reflexes.

Nice guide.

Oh and for monsters dropping herbs look at normal Druids in Taverley. They drop herbs nearly every kill, and people normally neglect them and go for Chaos Druids instead. But definitely try these.

well, that was what I did when I first started, I will try to put somthing up on them

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

for vials u could try the light house 2nd floor trade with the dude that sells god books there are 100 empty and 100 wfv and not many ppl go there so u can usually get all 200 b4 hoping and for bank use games necklaces to tele to barbarian assault mini using the deposit box there then walking back to the lighthouse once ur neclace gets to 1 use tele to games room go to rogues den bank and get another it isnt far and for not having much competition i think it works pretty well on although u do have to cross over the basalt rocks which can be a breeze but can also get very annoying

Dk team: axe - 5 zerker - 7 warrior - 4 mud - 1 seercull - 2

Barrows: guthans helm - 2 guthans skirt - 2 torags legs - 1 ahrims skirt - 2 ahrims staff - 2 torags helm - 1

Dragon: axe - 1 legs - 4 skirt - 4 med - 3

Draconic visage - 2

i found a fantastic way to get goat horns that is really close to bank. however it only works if you have compleated Contact!

ok so near the temple to the lesser gods there is a hole

shortcuttogoats.jpg

right though the hole there is 3 goats just hanging out kill them for their horns, go back though the rock you came out of, bank, and repeat. you do need water because you are in the desert

4klwr5j.gif

guth8os.gif

NOTE TO ALL WHO BOTHER READING THIS:

I am making a major revamp of my guide, I will put in quotes from people, but currently im working very hard to make this guide a lot better

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

I don't know if anyone has posted this suggestion yet but I'll post it anyways.

My suggestion is on how to collect Snape Grass in a good and quick way.

First have some Ring of Duelling and at least 1 of the new Skill Bracelets. Teleport to the Crafting Guild using the Skill Bracelet and run south around the house to the spot with 2 Snape Grass respawns by the Hobgoblins. If you are in a crowded world (at least 1500+ players) the respawn-rate is just mere seconds (like 6-7 sec). Pick a full load of Snape Grass and use the Ring of Duelling to teleport to Castle War bankchest. Bank the Snape Grass and use the Skill Bracelet to teleport back to the Crafting Guild and repeat the process.

The Skill Bracelet has 4 charges of teleport and it can easily be recharged at the Totem Pole in the Legends Guild (Fairy Ring code B-L-R I think to get there fast from Castle War area).

If you have more than 1 Skill Bracelet this method becomes more efficient because then you don't have to go and recharge them as often as you have to do if you only got 1.

Sir_Nitram99.png

8 skills at 99: Herblore - Farming - Cooking - Firemaking - Woodcutting - Fletching - Magic - Crafting

You can use the fairy ring teleport B-I-Q, to get to a spot that has 6 desert goats, it is just to the west of the ring, on the east side of the lake. There are many goats and it is easy to get back to the bank. The problem is that you need to carry two waterskins with you.

sig3gk6.png

This herblore guide is better then tip.it's in some ways. I can't wait till the revamp =)

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

I don't know if anyone has posted this suggestion yet but I'll post it anyways.

My suggestion is on how to collect Snape Grass in a good and quick way.

First have some Ring of Duelling and at least 1 of the new Skill Bracelets. Teleport to the Crafting Guild using the Skill Bracelet and run south around the house to the spot with 2 Snape Grass respawns by the Hobgoblins. If you are in a crowded world (at least 1500+ players) the respawn-rate is just mere seconds (like 6-7 sec). Pick a full load of Snape Grass and use the Ring of Duelling to teleport to Castle War bankchest. Bank the Snape Grass and use the Skill Bracelet to teleport back to the Crafting Guild and repeat the process.

The Skill Bracelet has 4 charges of teleport and it can easily be recharged at the Totem Pole in the Legends Guild (Fairy Ring code B-L-R I think to get there fast from Castle War area).

If you have more than 1 Skill Bracelet this method becomes more efficient because then you don't have to go and recharge them as often as you have to do if you only got 1.

fyi, its the skills necklace and the combat bracelet.

I'd like to also point out that Cave Crawlers can also be found in the Lumbridge Caves. The quickest way to get there is to clear out the rubble from the basement of Lumbridge Castle, and head directly to the right once you get in. Don't forget a light source! There will be another hole with rubble in it; clear that out as well. Once in, head to your characters right, and there will be some cave crawlers. Voila! Much closer to a bank than the Slayer Dungeon.

~Lunar

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

nice guide! but one tiny little thing :boohoo:

Crushed BirdÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Nest

Gotten 3 ways: First (and Slowest) got from woodcutting. If you are lucky, a bird nest will fall from the tree.

this goes faster by using a rabbit's leg, you can get this with hunting (woodland)

all the other stuff is great :thumbsup:

maskyn.png

~99 Cooking on 06/20/2007~

~99 Agility on 03/02/2008 (1,006th)~

~99 Firemaking on 06/25/2008~

~99 Woodcutting on 06/29/2009~

~99 Fletching on 10/29/2009~

I'd like to also point out that Cave Crawlers can also be found in the Lumbridge Caves. The quickest way to get there is to clear out the rubble from the basement of Lumbridge Castle, and head directly to the right once you get in. Don't forget a light source! There will be another hole with rubble in it; clear that out as well. Once in, head to your characters right, and there will be some cave crawlers. Voila! Much closer to a bank than the Slayer Dungeon.

~Lunar

That's where I went when I started slayer. Then I realized that I could kill cave crawlers about 3 times faster in the slayer dungeon, using fairy ring code AJR to bank, because there are a lot more cave crawlers there, close together.

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

nice guide

i have found another way to get cactus spines and coconut milk

it however does require 58 hunter

with the new mini-game Impetuous Impulses you can hunt nature implings

nature implings give cactus spines and coconuts frequently and besides that they also drop a fair amount of herb seeds and some other seeds

(i know that i can't use spines and coconut milk yet but i just thought you would like to know this for your guide ::' )

proud owner of a Quest Cape

^achieved on 18/02/07^

rick1250.png

Bump almost half way down page 1 :shock:

thanks to everyone, I am about half way done (forgot how to spell done for a sec #-o ) with my revamp, so keep posting improvments!

63herb3-1.jpg