DANOFILTH2 - ALL NEW GOALS STATS ECT!!

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow awsome bank owns mine :?

well anywayz good luck with whatever you're doing =D>

Thank you, since so many people keep saying that I am going to make a section specifying on what my MAIN goals are.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Good Luck with your merching goals Joe, I find it terribly irritatating to buy and sell things, so normally all my stuff stays in my bank.

What do you plan on doing with the members items once your Members runs out? Or are you going to continue as a member?

Cheers

Shey <3:

shey.png

Good Luck with your goals.

I wish merchanting gave exp, then I'd do it lol :XD:

good luck joe!

Thank's and you too!

Good Luck with your merching goals Joe, I find it terribly irritatating to buy and sell things, so normally all my stuff stays in my bank.

Lol, i'd take all of your junk if you don't want it :)

What do you plan on doing with the members items once your Members runs out? Or are you going to continue as a member?

Cheers

Shey <3:

I will most likely sell all of them leaving me with a White Pee-Hat (hopefully) and full Sara.

21ed8x.jpg

nice blog

you are to rich im the goverment of rs and i tax you 100mil ok :uhh:

good luck i hope you get everything you want :P

Only have 82m now :(

Thank you for your support!

21ed8x.jpg

Nice, cool blog and gl with your white pee-hat :D Post on my blog pleas? started it yesterday \:D/

Thank you and I hope I can achieve it. And sure I will post on your blog, I know it's hard to get one started. <.<

21ed8x.jpg

Haha your tittle is a bit missleading - I thought you already had the phat :P and was like hmm...this guy is really good :XD:

Good luck with merchanting yourself up there - my bank account is worth about that what you're aiming for - with the slight difference that I burned about 100m in prayer and range recently :P So good luck with getting what took me 3 years to get in such a short time span, I think you can do it from what I've seen so best of luck man!

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

why'd you quit your main!?!?!?!?1

i looked at the stats, you are teh ownage.

High levels get boring after a while, I thought it'd be fun to restart - it was!

Haha your tittle is a bit missleading - I thought you already had the phat :P and was like hmm...this guy is really good :XD:

Good luck with merchanting yourself up there - my bank account is worth about that what you're aiming for - with the slight difference that I burned about 100m in prayer and range recently :P So good luck with getting what took me 3 years to get in such a short time span, I think you can do it from what I've seen so best of luck man!

I did that for a reason, more people to come to my blog :). The funny thing is it's worked! Thank you for your support as well.

Nice blug dood!

I added you on rs..

add me toooo! name's Jord-------X ( seven -'s)

Alright, thank you! I will add you if I get on soon. If not I may forget your rs name so just keep me added, I will be on eventually.

21ed8x.jpg