Last quest for the quest cape?

jones11

For all you people with the quest cape, i was wondering what the last quest was that you did before you bought the cape? (Doesnt include the quests you've to do to keep wearing it)

Barrows drops: Guthan helm (1), Vearc skirt (1)

Dragon drops: 0

Rune drops: Rune med (2), rune full (1)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairy Tale Part 2... I didn't want to train herblore so I did it last, but I ended up using a spicy stew.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

And what does this thread acomplish....?

Sorry i can see your new but this topic wont last very long..

Maybe...

omg some1 is finally feeling like i do, as if they come to this forum to be entertained by good ideas and experiences of ingame RS stuff. but this sub-forum has turned into a cesspool of stupid stuff, for example check my sig, those were 2 posts that were allowed to stay in a topic.

Maybe...

omg some1 is finally feeling like i do, as if they come to this forum to be entertained by good ideas and experiences of ingame RS stuff. but this sub-forum has turned into a cesspool of stupid stuff, for example check my sig, those were 2 posts that were allowed to stay in a topic.

It's been like this for a few months now too :? They ought to make a sub-forum entitled "pointless surveys." Though, then I guess General P2P would be empty :|

77yLQy8.png

Mine was 'Devious Minds' because I procrastinated on training the smithing requirement. I ended up using a spicy stew to finally get there.

And, for the record, I think this is a worthwhile topic.

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

Maybe...

Um.. I see nothing wrong with this thread. It's interesting to find out what people did for their last quest. If you don't like the thread or feel that it does nothing for the forum then don't post to it and press the ! button.

MEP2 for me

Jaskkes.png

Maybe...

omg some1 is finally feeling like i do.....

seen worse,check out the P2P page,about 80% are more pointless this this 1.

Actually i thought about this issue few days ago ,didn't bother to post thu,i am also kind of sick of these surveys...

Anyway MEP2 for me and ,my guess, for 70% of those who will reply this thread.

Whatever the quest that was released along with the cape was, is the last quest I did before getting the cape :oops: I spent a week before the cape was released finishing off the quests I needed to do :P

Somewhere for people to post to pass away time while they play rs, and the various other things they're currently doing, the same thing as every thread does. Why does something need to stimulate a huge amount of conversation to be 'accepted' as a thread? As long as it's not breaking the rules, go for it.

However, the same thing could be said about your post, and have some meaning. Saying that you don't like the thread is considered accomplishing something?

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Please stay on the subject. Rants can be posted in the Rants section of the forums, don't hijack someone's thread to complain.

That said, there are a lot of topics like this, which can explain why people would think it's been discussed before - in example was there a "What's the hardest quest?" topic a week or so ago.

Unless someone can provide me with a link to a topic about last quest before getting the Quest Cape, I'll keep this thread open.

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

truely, it was the rag and bone man, but that was only because i didnt realize you have to complete the second part of the quest.

I like to feel that is was MEP2 because it was the last quest i started. and it was the hardest (harder than RFD and DT)

Thesmallone9.gif

what lies below

I was literally talking to the old man about to buy the cape.. than i get kicked off...try to log in... runescape has been updated, refresh the page..i re-log in.. oh goody a new quest...

Lucky it was short and easy :)

maxsig28nv.gif

Rag and Bone man part 2, I saved the most annoying one for last.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.