Double Trouble Hunter Cape Achievement Party ~ (Over)

I really wanted to make this but I can't, But congrats in advance to both of you =D>

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Congratulations! Nice to see the ladies of Runescape sticking together and encouraging one another. I will not be able to attend the party, but I wish you both the best. :)

~*~Shocktart787~*~

--------Combat 135--------

------Total Lvl 2170+------

Proud RS Player Moderator

lol first I'm gonna be out in Finland celebrating the eurovision song contest!!!! then im gonna get some sleep wake up and get some girl power at cw!!

o and shey ur getting trouble to fit in all the capes in ur sign lol

o and vote for Hanna pakarinen! =P

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

Aftermath

What a party!!! Thanks everyone for coming along!!!

We all met up outside Castle Wars and had a dance party untill it was time to go. So off we went, following Leesters. I got stuck behind a wall and Leesters group went ahead and we lost them. So wandered on down to the chinchompa hunting ground, and they werent there. Hmmm PM Leesters Where are you?" his reply "In Yanille!" eh??

So we finally all met up at the hunting spot and there were so many people there Valerie couldn't find me, I couldn'd find her and then we finally did.

Leesters sung his song to us! <3: You can read his song in Valeries Blog!

So we were ready to go!! :D

Valerie set her trap, I set mine!....we waited......no chinchompas.

We reset them up again...waited....I got a chinchompa and Valerie didn't. What a mix up lol well we finally leveled and the messages of congratulations filled the entire screen...oh my it was fantastic!!!

After that we took off and got our capes, and had a Hunter Cape Frenzy!!! hehehe how much fun!! I love my cape!!!

Then to Castle Wars!!! I only played one game that was enough, and it was a brilliant game..I was on Zammy and thanks to Misterxmans bailing Valerie up, I managed to get 4 flags on my own and Zammy won the round 7 - 0.

The next few games I sat out, and stood on the wall chatting to Oreo, Mirr, crave and Wizz and greeted fellow tipiters from the wall. :-w

And that was it....Finally that much worked for Hunter Cape is ours! Congratulations Valerie on a job well done, it has been a pleasure to skill with you, and I'm sure we will keep in touch for long after this.

Go go Girl Power!!!! <3:<3:

Piccy of Our Hunter Cape Emote Display

huntercapedisplay.png

shey.png