Adrenaline Rush!!

ortiz9471

Wow.. That had to be painful considering it hurts my feet/ankles to land if I jump from 10-15ft.. You were 2-3x that high lol
You've got to roll when you hit the ground :wink: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROller coasters normally do it for me (if there big enough). My favorites are:

Dueling Dragons - Ice & Fire (Ice is better)

The Hulk

(those 3 are all in universal studios, Florida)

And the Rocken Rollercoaster

(Disney World, MGM Studios, Florida)

Anything that pulls G force, negitive or positive (I like accelerating as much as free fall).

Other than that downhill skiing.

i hav only been on the rollercoasters in Australia, in QLD gold coast at all the parks

Lethal Weapon is sweet as my fav

i love downhill skiing fav sport, get a huge adreniline rush from that, great feeling is when your about to wipe out then recover just in time

whats the different between negative and positive G forces ???

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

Ever been on the Tower of Terror? You get pulled down 13 stories faster than gravity would pull you then shot back up ^_^

Now how did I foget to give it hnorable mention, it's better than free fall cause your right, it pushes you down. I have been on it seceral times, 4 or 5 at least on my last visit.

Also a new Epcot ride -mission mars- deserves menion. Its a simulator/centrefuge, veary high G's. I went on that at least 6 times in succesion.

Ever been on the Tower of Terror? You get pulled down 13 stories faster than gravity would pull you then shot back up ^_^

Now how did I foget to give it hnorable mention, it's better than free fall cause your right, it pushes you down. I have been on it seceral times, 4 or 5 at least on my last visit.

Also a new Epcot ride -mission mars- deserves menion. Its a simulator/centrefuge, veary high G's. I went on that at least 6 times in succesion.

I haven't been there since they added Mission Mars but I'm hoping to get back there within the next few years.. I don't really want to wait until I have kids and take them when they're young. It's no fun to ride the little kids rides all the time <.<

You guys really don't believe me, do you. There were lots of leafy branches, I didn't even fall fast. Then I landed on a mound of freshly spread bark mulch.

Fine, don't believe me... :-s

redbullsigortiz.jpg

You guys really don't believe me, do you. There were lots of leafy branches, I didn't even fall fast. Then I landed on a mound of freshly spread bark mulch.

I don't believe it was 60 feet, however I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you fell out of a tree. Even with a lot of leafy brances you'd be scratched and bruised to hell and probably would have broken whatever you landed on (I've felt bark mulch and it isn't that soft). If you need a reference as to how high 60 feet is, take a 2 story house and pile 3 of them up. Excluding the roofs, that's roughly 60 feet and one hell of a fall.

Pic of tree with person beside it please?

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Wow.. That had to be painful considering it hurts my feet/ankles to land if I jump from 10-15ft.. You were 2-3x that high lol
You've got to roll when you hit the ground :wink: .

Lol I do. Though I suppose being flat-footed with fairly weak ankles doesn't help me much :?

Little late, but I forgot to add... my jump wouldn't be 2-3x as high as yours was. My jump would be about 20 feet up, since I was on the floor of the third floor, not the ceiling :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I give up - to me personally this argument isn't worth anything to go get somebody here and take a picture.. get it on to the computer.. etc. (I don't have a digital camera I'm cheap :wink: )

I like your guys.. nice car to whoever had the 1970 Monte Carlo :-w

If it makes you feel better, just say 20 feet. Why not.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Today because runescape had an update...

Seriously though probably bungee jumping... Never doing it again, end of story.

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Whenever I do backflips. A rush of 'negative' energy rushes through my body, I hate it :ohnoes: . But it also pumps me up, making me want to do the trick even more!

Training my pure!

dddog6.png

Today at lunch my friend had one of those clear flavored soda drinks... and so she only drank like a sip of it and another friend stole it and was shaking it for like 20 minutes... and I have like an OCD of soda of fizzy drinks being opened right after they have been shaked, and so I got like an adrenaline rush because they weren't going to open it because they didn't want it to explode... so like I went hyper for like 5 minutes. and in the end i got to open it! yay!

Last year my baseball team made it into the finals. It was the 3rd game of a 3 game series for the championship. I get up in the bottom of the 7th inning (the last inning in Babe Ruth league baseball), when we're down 2 runs, and with 2 outs and men on 2nd and 3rd. My heart starts pounding. Adrenaline rushes through my bloodstream. My knees start shaking from the pressure. This is everyones dream when they're little.

So I get up, and watch 3 pitches go by me, all balls. I look down the 3rd base line to see whether my coach wants me to swing away take a pitch. He gives me the take sign. I had been hitting pretty good so far that season (batting roughly .435 with like 12 doubles and 30 rbi, any baseball fan knows thats good in any league), but I had never hit a homerun in my life. The pitcher knows I'm gonna take, so he lays in a nice 70 mph fastball, right in my sweetspot. I couldn't help myself. I took the biggest swing of my life, and I hit a bomb.

The ball just carried, and carried, carried, and then it started to drop real fast. I thought that it wasn't going to make it over the fence. I rounded first, and looked at the left fielder he jumped up to rob it! The first thing that went through my mind when he jumped was "Why the hell didn't I take the pitch??" I started to slow up, because I knew he was going to catch it. But, at the last moment it bounced off his glove, and over the fence for the 3-run-walkoff-championship-winning-homerun.

Oh god, you have no idea how fast my heart was pounding. When I came in to score, my entire team jumped on my back. It was amazing.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.