28 Weeks Later

Blink-182

Yeah, I watched this last night too... brilliant movie in my humble opinion ;)

The action was great, the gore awesome and plenty to keep me on the edge of my seat.

My only critisism was the crappy camera work at times. The shaky-hand-camera-man thing was used too much, hoping that lots of blurred sequencies would make you think something was actually a lot more brutal than it really was.

Anyway, still loved it. I'd rate it 9/10

Harrington.gif

Yeah, I watched this last night too... brilliant movie in my humble opinion ;)

The action was great, the gore awesome and plenty to keep me on the edge of my seat.

My only critisism was the crappy camera work at times. The shaky-hand-camera-man thing was used too much, hoping that lots of blurred sequencies would make you think something was actually a lot more brutal than it really was.

Anyway, still loved it. I'd rate it 9/10

Ya man I went with like 4 friends and they all said the exact same thing about the shaky camera!! lol

blink-182

Shaky camera was overdone at times, and also there was a part where the lights were flickering that gave me a headache.

My viewing experience was lessened somewhat by this old fat hag woman sitting behind me, who couldn't keep her mouth shut. I told her to I quote "Shut the fu** up", but that only seemed to make her do it more.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Shaky camera was overdone at times, and also there was a part where the lights were flickering that gave me a headache.

My viewing experience was lessened somewhat by this old fat hag woman sitting behind me, who couldn't keep her mouth shut. I told her to I quote "Shut the fu** up", but that only seemed to make her do it more.

Imagine a whole theater like that. I've never had a crowd that bad. Everyone in the theater was laughing, talking, and calling things out. It made me feel like I was at the circus

I saw it last night and loved it! I was very satisfied that they were able to recreate the same feel of the 1st. It had all key elements. I'm surprised I didn't notice the flickering (I'm usual sensitive to that as I get migraines typically triggered by flashing lights)

I saw it last night and loved it! I was very satisfied that they were able to recreate the same feel of the 1st. It had all key elements. I'm surprised I didn't notice the flickering (I'm usual sensitive to that as I get migraines typically triggered by flashing lights)

It was only during one part:

[hide]When all the civilians are herded into that room, after the power shuts off and the emergency lights come on.[/hide]

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I can't believe we've got to wait till 20 september. Because of all the blockbusters in june, july and august. :x

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Speaking of waits for films... Grindhouse has been pushed back from its 1st July date to September too and it might be split up instead of being shown how it was intended. Pathetic.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Man, the only thing that annoys me more than loud people is god damn mobile phones!!! God damn it people... switch the bloody things off! Nothing is more distracting that a bunch of glaring indigo blue lights like I'm at a bloody concert or something.

LOL sorry... rant over. I share your pain though man :boohoo:

Harrington.gif

Speaking of waits for films... Grindhouse has been pushed back from its 1st July date to September too and it might be split up instead of being shown how it was intended. Pathetic.

'might be', it's certainly split. Too bad, Matt.

21o4pav.jpg

They are having a laugh if they think i'm gonna pay what's already an extortionate amount of money to go to the cinema just to see half of the film. The whole idea of Grindhouse was that it was a double feature, its been promoted as a double feature, when it was in Total film a month or two ago there was a huge section about the film and that it was a DOUBLE FEATURE!!!

grindhouseoz0.jpg

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

They are having a laugh if they think i'm gonna pay what's already an extortionate amount of money to go to the cinema just to see half of the film. The whole idea of Grindhouse was that it was a double feature, its been promoted as a double feature, when it was in Total film a month or two ago there was a huge section about the film and that it was a DOUBLE FEATURE!!!

I think it's out of Tarrentino's hands to be honest. Do you remember exactly the same thing happened with Kill Bill. It was supposed to be released as a 3 hour movie, but the studios and cinema said "No".

I guess money talks lol.

Harrington.gif

Yea, it's not for Tarantino/Rodriguez to say. The weinsteins decided not to release it as it's suposed to be because the concept of Grindhouse cinema isn't as well known in Europe as in America. Of course they did it to earn an extra buck. But the movie kind of flopped in America as well, so they decided to split it up there as well. I don't think I'm going to pay for it, I'll go against my principles and just download it.

21o4pav.jpg

The whole concept was never going to attract the huge audiences like Pirates and Spiderman 3 anyway so why do they go and p--- off all the people that wanted to go and see it by splitting it up? They just killed any chance they have of making money off it now until it goes to dvd. If there was ever a reason to pirate a film instead of going to the cinema then this is it.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

The whole concept was never going to attract the huge audiences like Pirates and Spiderman 3 anyway so why do they go and p--- off all the people that wanted to go and see it by splitting it up? They just killed any chance they have of making money off it now until it goes to dvd. If there was ever a reason to pirate a film instead of going to the cinema then this is it.

No, of course it wasn't. :P But they had a little bit more hope, which is understandable. Tarantino is one of the major 'brands' in cinema since the 90s. Success almost guaranteed. I wonder what they're going to do with the DVD release though. Will it be seperated outside the USA as well? Will the fake trailers be available as an extra? Will they jus release seperate?Or will they go for two seperate releases first and later the 'real' version?

21o4pav.jpg

I was rather surprised how much I enjoyed this movie. I thought it would just be another 'meh' sequel. The opening of the movie was awesome, and it pretty much didn't slow down from there. I've enjoyed the last two movies (Hot Fuzz) I've seen in theaters, that doesn't happen too often.

chippersig.jpg

I wasnt all that impressed with 28 weeks later in comparison to 28 days later. 28 weeks later had more gore and much more action however this makes it fit into the mould of todays "survival" movies. 28 days later was different because it is more pschological even if the action and gore where limited. I guess action and gore are what people look for in a movie and thats what they were given with 28 weeks later.

I just saw this in the theaters today and I absolutely loved it. I think that it was as good as the first one. Very good action and good the entire way through (although the way the mom dies is kind of gross). I hope that they make another sequel. They did leave it open to that after all. 28 Months Later anyone? :twisted:

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

I saw it yesterday...There were literally 16 people in the theatres.

I counted.

My opinions: (Spoilers)

[hide]It was alright. Not as good as the last movie I saw in theatres (Hot Fuzz too! ;P), but not bad. I didn't like the fact that the movie kinda made you want to feel sorry for the kids, but they [bleep]ed it all up by going to their old home. And then BAM! SPREAD TO PARIS. I wanted to punch that kid in the face. It'd be like, SHABAM! TAKE THAT!, I'd say! GOOD RIDDANCE![/hide]

I still need to see the first one. >.>

thesip2.jpg

It really has

Ive now seen the film, pretty good but not as good as the first one.

some confusing things..

Spoiler warning

[hide] How did the infection get to Paris?

How did the helicopter crash?

When the helicopter flys over the dover cliffs, you see a message saying '28 days later' it then goes to the wreckage of the helicopter, and you hear french radio chatter, can a radio work 24/7 for 28 days?

During the scene when they enter the underground station (where the only thing you can see is the night vision scope), why is it pitch black and full of bodies when in 28 days later there was an underground station which had enough light in to see and no bodies? [/hide]