Macros???

introuble3

A macroer uses his computer to play the game for him while he's not actually at his computer

Recksash.png

Politics,n. Strife of interests masquerading as a conflict of principles. -Ambrose Bierce

Barrow drops:

Verac's Helm

Usually macroers will have names that are all numbers or an asian word or just look like they mashed their hand on the keyboard and thats the name. They tend to take a few minutes to respond to randoms and wont talk. They are dressed like the default character on tutorial island, bald, tan shirt green pants, the main look. Im not sure if I can describe them any other way.

edit: while making nats I saw 3 macroers pop in. Each after the other made nats then the other, they all left 1 at a time. They each had the same name with different numbers though like EXAMPLE: abc123456, abc123457, abc123458.( THIS IS NOT THE REAL MACROERS NAME I JUST SAW) They all looked exactly the same too. Some macroers tend to have more than 1 account at the same spot.

To spot a macroer just look at their movements and habits. It is very easy to spot a macroer from a real player.

squirrel.jpg

~HOORAY FOR BEING MUTED!~

There is absolutely NO way to tell for sure that someone is a macroer.

Sure, lots of things suggest that someone might be autoing, but there's no way to prove it.

Here are some things that suggest an autoer:

• [*:2jz6j1rn]Low combat level [*:2jz6j1rn]Generic name with numbers [*:2jz6j1rn]Basic character model (tan shirt, green pants, bald) [*:2jz6j1rn]Doesn't respond when you talk to them [*:2jz6j1rn]Doesn't respond or responds slowly to randoms [*:2jz6j1rn]Unusual zig-zag walking patterns

Of course, an honest player might be doing any of these things. Again, there's no way to tell for sure.

There are 10 types of people in the world:

* Those who understand binary

* Those who don't

- - -

Greatest J Mod Quote Ever / My bug collection / Raise your agility! / What exactly is "Anti-scam"?

As stated there's no for sure way to tell the difference. But, here are some things to look out for.:

• Default clothing

Repeated movements

Non responsive

Names like this: yashi1, yashi2, yashi23 etc.

If you expect someone is autoing report them, and Jagex will determine whether or not it really is.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

what u can do to them is talk to them repeatedly or trade them a few times and see if they respond, threaten to report them and if that doesnt work either report the sons of [bleep]

They could have public chat, private chat, and trade/compete off so they don't get disturbed. I do that when I'm on my f2p account because there are so many beggers on f2p that it gets annoying so I just turn everything off.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Look them up on the highscores, if they only have combats stats they are a macroer for sure.

I think you mean if they only have one stat that is unusually high. Combat stats would suggest that they don't macro.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Yes, if you look them up on highscores and have high woodcutting, firemaking, fishing, cooking etc. and no combat stats ranked that might be a sign that they are a macro, however there are very truthful lvl 3 skillers out there so be careful before pre judging.

Fusionxx.png

They are high combat now. If you go down to SoS level 2 to kill freshcrawlers for Ranarr weeds you will see them. They wear all junk with a wip and are like 110+ combat now. Ranarrs are the biggest bot item now that sharks are a dead giveaway.

Fools_Taco.png

Firemaking?

What is the point to macro firemake?

You know that is macro if it has only that stat in highscore what it is doing,

like if fishing then if only fishing in highscore etc...

Usually macroers will have names that are all numbers or an asian word or just look like they mashed their hand on the keyboard and thats the name. They tend to take a few minutes to respond to randoms and wont talk. They are dressed like the default character on tutorial island, bald, tan shirt green pants, the main look. Im not sure if I can describe them any other way.

edit: while making nats I saw 3 macroers pop in. Each after the other made nats then the other, they all left 1 at a time. They each had the same name with different numbers though like EXAMPLE: abc123456, abc123457, abc123458.( THIS IS NOT THE REAL MACROERS NAME I JUST SAW) They all looked exactly the same too. Some macroers tend to have more than 1 account at the same spot.

To spot a macroer just look at their movements and habits. It is very easy to spot a macroer from a real player.

ya thats basically it, and also if their name is creative like "99 pure" or sumthing, then theyre probly a skiller, a macroer wouldnt bother making special names, they just do like "dddkkhh292"

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king