Craziest/most dangerous thing you have ever done?

fancyfrog1

This is a topic where you post the stupidest thing you have done involving pain. I have also searched and have found no topic like this one.

I'll start with mine: Jumped off a trampoline and landed straight down on a chair still have a 10cm scar to prove it :wall: :shock:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well there was this one time, where we took a, you know a baseball bat with like 20 rusty nails hit into it, and we were with like group of 6 friends and we just started to beat the hell outta eachother, hitting on eachothers legs. it was like [cabbage]load pain and we all started screaming and then you know we decided to get something for the pain so we got like loads of heroine uknow, and we got like all high. we all used the same needle and took a soa test afterwards, turns out we're all going to die a painfull long death coz of aids so yea thatw as rather stupid...

well there was this one time, where we took a, you know a baseball bat with like 20 rusty nails hit into it, and we were with like group of 6 friends and we just started to beat the hell outta eachother, hitting on eachothers legs. it was like [cabbage] pain and we all started screaming and then you know we decided to get something for the pain so we got like loads of heroine uknow, and we got like all high. we all used the same needle and took a soa test afterwards, turns out we're all going to die a painfull long death coz of aids so yea thatw as rather stupid...

:shock: :-s .

Where do these people come from? :-k

I haven't really done too many stupid things that caused pain. I've had some minor injuries skateboarding (worst I had was just a sprained ankle.) but I wouldn't call that stupid just as I didn't quite do it right.

I've never got seriously hurt doing anything, really... I tried to jump off my skateboard over a couple stairs, didn't jump far enough, and hurt my foot pretty nicely.

@ Nadril: I think these strange people show up because this is a RuneScape forum... :-s

- Np Tyler

Where do these people come from? :-k

same place you come from, haven't you had any sexual education?

Oh my.... :wall:

@ Nadril: I think these strange people show up because this is a RuneScape forum...

Too bad they can't just stick to general, eh?

one of minne would be when i was a kid decided to be sweet and jump off my friends house onto his trampoline i made the jump but bounced again and landed on the ground head first :anxious:

My pet Boxing Tater

minimck1lg8.jpg

Jumping out of a 1st floor window (as in 2nd storey for U.S - as in, enter, go up the stairs once, and that floor. Got it? Good) all for a bag of skittles. Landing on a patio.

We were talking about my obsession for skittles, which involved sexual derogatory acts of "Would you eat it out of my mouth? Belly-button?" and so on, and other teasing factors.

Some ridiculously attractive woman, you know the kind, too attractive for her own good, likes to use it to manipulate those of a frail mind, like me, said "Oh, you'd do anything for this bag of skittles?" in THAT voice, many times, each time I getting more desperate. She through it across the room, not expecting to get it through the window...and not expecting me to try and catch it and jump through the window itself in my attempts.

It really was crash, bang, wallop - from what I've been told. Perhaps unsurprisingly, the ordeal knocked me out and I was detained in hospital for a day and a half. Even the locla psychiatrist visited me, bless him.

And after all of that, some ate the skittles in the ambulance on the way.

If everyone on TIF told the truth, a lot of world records would be broken.

Seriously, bragging about getting beat up with bats filled with rusty nails and injecting heroine is the worst way to attract attention.

Myself, I'm a rockclimber, I do a lot of things which would be dangerous, except all of it has extensive security measures. Then there's climbing (and occasionally falling) from trees and stuff.

Specifically what comes to mind is when I was walking across a pile of logs (not very long logs, only about 5 inches or so in diameter) neatly stacked together. I happened to knock the last one loose as I went down causing the whole pile to roll towards me. It didn't roll very far but happened so fast I barely had time to react.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Probally jumping off a 4m rock in order to escape my Dad at hide and seek. We were playing a Brimham rocks and I was cornered. He was teasing me about the fact that I was going to lose, so I jumped. I landed on a sloppy bush/ rock combo so I slid quite a way after impact and some nasty scratches down my sides.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

one of minne would be when i was a kid decided to be sweet and jump off my friends house onto his trampoline i made the jump but bounced again and landed on the ground head first :anxious:

That... would kill you :-s .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

When I was like 10 I tried jumping this gap on my bike. OUCH

I fell down somehow, it was a blig blur and was on my back. I had a huge bruise on my right theigh, like 4 inches in diameter. I had to limp for like a week. <.<

Also, I was trying to ollie a 5-stair the other day. I landed on my right ankle, it felt like crap lol.

Pretty sure Captain Rusty Bat was just being a dork when he said that. My friend made one of those "weapons", and it absolutely devastated a car, so hitting eachother in the legs multiple times, let alone once, is pretty impossible. You'd probably hit an artery and die.

My craziest thing was probably sparring my teacher in Tae Kwon Do when I was like 13. I had just gotten my black belt and he had just gotten his 7th degree black belt...He was toying with me, of course, but I caught him in the head with a spin-hook kick (he had a helmet on, no worries :P) and totally whooped my [wagon] for it. Jumping back kick straight into my chest protector, I flew backwards quite literally. It was pretty messed up. We were just having fun, but I realize now that it was PRETTY dangerous.

And I see where Bubsa is coming from. Girls are evil like that, as I've discovered personally the last couple nights.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Jumping out of a 1st floor window (as in 2nd storey for U.S - as in, enter, go up the stairs once, and that floor. Got it? Good) all for a bag of skittles. Landing on a patio.

We were talking about my obsession for skittles, which involved sexual derogatory acts of "Would you eat it out of my mouth? Belly-button?" and so on, and other teasing factors.

Some ridiculously attractive woman, you know the kind, too attractive for her own good, likes to use it to manipulate those of a frail mind, like me, said "Oh, you'd do anything for this bag of skittles?" in THAT voice, many times, each time I getting more desperate. She through it across the room, not expecting to get it through the window...and not expecting me to try and catch it and jump through the window itself in my attempts.

It really was crash, bang, wallop - from what I've been told. Perhaps unsurprisingly, the ordeal knocked me out and I was detained in hospital for a day and a half. Even the locla psychiatrist visited me, bless him.

Words can not describe how awesome that is.

I was just thinking the same thing lol. I could see Bubs flying out a window trying to catch a Skittle... :XD:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I was just thinking the same thing lol. I could see Bubs flying out a window trying to catch a Skittle... :XD:

Despite the awesome factor, I must implore to everyone, for the love of smeg, don't try it yourself. I'm pretty damn lucky to still be here.

Almost broke my neck by doing some kind of suicidical roll jump in the air, without something soft where to fall, so my head just hit the floor...It was nice to see how my chest became purple because blood or something, I got fever and even had difficulties to breath, talk and move...

Ah yes, a very hard hit in my head by an accident that made my head crush and...Well..A little more and I discover is there is life after death!

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

Attempting to dive 60-75 feet with no tank, and not used to pressure last time i went to hawaii, to save something my mom dropped :XD:

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I set alight to lighter fluid in my kitchen sink, wondering how flamable it was.

I was home alone, and curious.

Burnt my right arm, Hairs missing from the arm also, and my eyebrows, head hair, eye lashes etc..

Wasn't very fun.

If you wanna play with fire use Kevlar wick attached to metal, and use lamp oil or kerosene, or white gas which produces the biggest flame and flash point. :twisted:

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.