anyone have full 3rd age melee? (not buying)

HexiledRazz

i'm making a chart the shows my goals and i need some screen shots of someone wearing full 3rd age with a fury, rune boots, whip, borrows gloves, and a obby or a fire cape.i have some but i got them of youtube and there really foggy and hes wearing a phat instead of a 3rd age helm. i know my chances are really small of me finding someone with this set, but im really board :XD:

EDIT: I'd like to remind everyone that this is not A discussion about 3rd age armor, so please don't post if you don't have a screen shot of the Full set of 3rd age melee.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

the thing is that i dont think its with jagex's rules to take screen shots....

It's perfectly within Jagex's Rules to take screen shots.

Hopefully someone will have what you're looking for. :) Sadly, I don't. :(

3textsz2.png

< | Runehead | Learning Java Programming, Please PM Me Tips | Signature by Loaf2000 | >

I saw a chick in shilo bank with full 3rd age on before. Didn't take a screenie because it slipped my mind.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

the thing is that i dont think its with jagex's rules to take screen shots....

Of course you can. They have a section that shows a ton of screenshots taken by players.

hatewn1.png

themaninblack

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:45 am Post subject:

there is only 1 full set of 3rd age melee in circulation atm

don't be rediculous, if there was only one around, it would be MUCH more worth, 10 blue phats wouldn't cover it

check mysite of RuneScape

check my ZMI-Guide on the Tip.it Forums

I've seen quite a few sets of full 3rd age melee, Theres more than one set.. Alot more, It's just very rare.. And sorry, I dont have full 3rd age melee, My friend did but he sold it a few days ago so no chance of getting a screenie now :( Sorry. :wall:

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Get facts before you post =;

I've seen 2 myself, didn't think to printscreen, it doesn't look all that impressive to me. Kinda like white armour with a blue trim. :-w

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

Get facts before you post =;

I've seen 2 myself, didn't think to printscreen, it doesn't look all that impressive to me. Kinda like white armour with a blue trim. :-w

the reason i want to get is is becuse, i hate the whole idea of the borrows armor, once i get armor i don't want to dump any more money into it. (this is becuse im not a big fan of siting there and watching my guy cutting down a yew for 7 hours to pay for borrows repair). and i say that is more skills of how you know to handle a fight then how good armor you have. plus, i'm sort of miser when it comes to GP.( thats why i don't PK)

your completely wrong!!!

in world 2 park i see a guy with full no helm

then theres a guyw ith helm and shield

and then ive seen a couple with full

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

I'd like to remind everyone that this is not A discussion about 3rd age armor, so please don't post if you don't have a screen shot of the Full set of 3rd age melee.

much thanks! ::'

the reason i want to get is is becuse, i hate the whole idea of the borrows armor, once i get armor i don't want to dump any more money into it. (this is becuse im not a big fan of siting there and watching my guy cutting down a yew for 7 hours to pay for borrows repair). and i say that is more skills of how you know to handle a fight then how good armor you have. plus, i'm sort of miser when it comes to GP.( thats why i don't PK)

3rd Age is ridiculously expensive and is not coming down to a reasonable price anytime soon. If you are worried about Barrows repair prices, I would not even think about 3rd Age.

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done

3rd Age is ridiculously expensive and is not coming down to a reasonable price anytime soon. If you are worried about Barrows repair prices, I would not even think about 3rd Age.

I'd like to remind you that this is not A discussion about 3rd age armor, so please don't post if you don't have a screen shot of the Full set of 3rd age melee.

i wish to reply this but this is the last time i will do any replying to a post that dose not follow my rules.

by the time i get the money it will be about 200mill (my estimation) i play RS about the time of fall and winter(thats why i'm not on a lot right now), and by that i mean i play a lot i will have the borrows tripled in about 2 years though. and becuse i'm addicted to RuneScape i will love and cherish my full set of 3rd age armor. plus, i hate making money. its so boring! so thats why i don't like rangeing or mage nor borrows repairs. so over all, when i spend money, i don't want to lose it!

I'd like to remind you that this is not A discussion about 3rd age armor, so please don't post if you don't have a screen shot of the Full set of 3rd age melee.

i wish to reply this but this is the last time i will do any replying to a post that dose not follow my rules.

by the time i get the money it will be about 200mill (my estimation) i play RS about the time of fall and winter(thats why i'm not on a lot right now), and by that i mean i play a lot i will have the borrows repairs play off in about 2 years though. and becuse i'm addicted to RuneScape i will love and cherish my full set of 3rd age armor. plus, i hate making money. its so boring! so thats why i don't like rangeing or mage nor borrows repairs. so over all, when i spend money, i don't want to lose it!

Not all money making is boring. Theres not alot to do in game that isnt a money maker. Also, i understand you want to see a pic of full 3rd age, but if people start talking, just accept the free bumps :lol:

swordwarior.png