The Legend of Zelda

Sliverblaze105

Ok my last post was locked so I decided to post this one. It was my first post so I didnt really know how to do it.

This is about any Zelda game discussion for help or secrets. You can also discuss about upcoming Zelda games.

Ive played Ocrina of Time, Windwaker, Twilight Princess and several GBA games.

MSSW4TI.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wait sorry, it was Link's Awakening.

It had this dude you had to wake up to get back to Hyrule, which is why I thought it was the Wind Fish (you had to wake him up lol)

Edited first post to be correct.

EDIT: It wasn't Wind Waker, it was Wind Fish.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

There are spoilers in my post. If you don't want to see some hints, then do NOT read my post. My bbcodes are not working at the moment. This is a disclaimer. Do NOt complain about it from now on. thank you.

Well, I've played nintendo twilight princess for the gamecube. Wind waker for the gamecube. Ocarina of time for the N64 and oracle of seasons for the Game boy advance.

I have a tip for twilight princess and ocarina of time

Hide Feature = When the boss swims out of the sand, lose the iron boots and swim closer to Morphine.

You can use the hookshot while swimming, so get within range and shot. You'll then need to slash at the eye. You fall off, then go in and attack again in the same way. Until morphine loses.

Hide feature = When shooting the hands of bongo bongo. Choose the one that's banging the floor the least. This one will cause you to fly up into the air. Losing your aim.

Always take a fairy with you into this boss. It is hard, it may be easy to figure out what to do. But doing it is harder than you may thing.

Take off the hover boots when fighting him. Otherwise you float.

Don't use the lens until you have attacked both hands.

I don't know if many people liked it much, but I thought Majora's Mask was amazing. I loved the plotline, the gameplay, and pretty much everything about it. Temples were awesome, and some improvements were made from Ocarina of Time...I'd deffinitely be able to compare the two, though OoT might still win by a bit. Anyways, I've played OoT, Link to the Past, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess(Wii), and Wind Waker. All amazing games imo.

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

I've played and beat all the Zelda games except for the Four Swords on the GBA, only because I don't know anyone with the game, let alone a GBA...

My favorite would have to be A Link to the Past, brings back a lot of memories each time I play it, and I still have a lot of fun replaying it.

As for Twilight Princess, a great game but I really didn't like how easy the bosses were.

To this day, LoZ is my favorite video game series. In fact, my favorite game is Ocarina of Time. I've beaten the game plenty of times and gotten 100% three different times. I never get tired of LoZ. The only sad thing is that I don't want to spend all that money on a Wii just for the Zelda series. All the other games for Nintendo are just ok in my opinion. Super Mario 64 was awesome but everything after that just sucked.

I've played Ocarina of time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons. I still bust out the n64, blow the dust off it, and pop in Ocarina of time from time to time. :thumbsup: \'

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I've played a link to the past on snes, oracle of seasons/ages and link's awakening on gameboy, Ocarina of time on the gamecube (they made a GC version), and the Minish cap on GBA.

Can't think of any others. I've beat all of those btw, besides linked on ages.

I own a CD-I player with the Legend of Zelda stuff released for that... haven't been able to muck through it for longer than 30 minutes at a time, so still unfinished.

I've played every Zelda game. I'm that much of a fan <3:

But TP and Pcarina of time are my faves. Both pwn. :P

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

I own a CD-I player with the Legend of Zelda stuff released for that... haven't been able to muck through it for longer than 30 minutes at a time, so still unfinished.

You have the CD-I Legend of Zelda Games? Those ones aren't considered canon to the series.

However, the horrible quality of the cutscenes is hilarious! :P

blackmageid8.png

You have the CD-I Legend of Zelda Games? Those ones aren't considered canon to the series.

However, the horrible quality of the cutscenes is hilarious! :P

lol The only 2 terible voice acting is

"yeah that old ganons no match for the king" - wand of gamelon

and hilarity ensous

"im so hungry i could eat an octera" - what where philips smoking when they made those

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

I have played and beat Link's Awakening, as well as played Windwaker... I haven't beat that one yet, but I will eventually try to again. I also have plans to play Twilight Princess. I would like to go back and play some of the older ones, as well, but I will have to wait for a little while.

I've played so many Zelda games I gotta try and remember all the ones I've played :P

There's A Link to the Past (GBA), Ocarina of Time (N64 and GC [including Master Quest]), Majora's Mask, Oracle of Ages (or whatever it's called :P, Oracle of Seasons, Windwaker and Twilight Princess (Wii). But I think theres more.

Anyways, I say my fave is either TP or OoT. Both good storyline and gameplay. But TP's bosses were very lacking.

And the way they put the old music from the older games into TP was great, brings back old memories.

I LOVE LEGEND OF ZELDA!

I've beaten every game except: Legend of Zelda 2: Link's Adventure (just beat the 3 dungeon), Minish Cape, and some other new game boy one I never bothered with.

A challenge for those who've played Majora's Mask: try beating it with no upgrades and only getting the masks NEEDED to beat the game. Trust me, especially Majora, is hard. Most Legend of Zelda games I have fun doing that except for Link to the Past because you have to pick up heart container before prize of dungeon falls. Wind Waker is incredibly easy with this challenge, if you're a good Legend of Zelda player, don't bother.

Cowards can't block Warriors.

• 2 weeks later...
Not to flame or anything, But IMO, These Zelda games are alittle childish.. -.-

*Sigh*

I don't know if your an adult or a teen, but if you are a teen, grow down...If your an adult, I don't blame you. Go play GoW or whatever you play. ::'

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)