Anyone get this??

TotalTalker

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the same thing would happen to me if my clock wasn't set an hour and twenty-five minutes ahead :-k .

Man, waking up to a clock telling you you should have been at school 5 minutes ago is a great way to get you out of bed 8-) .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Literally every time I look at my clock, it's flashing "12:00" at me. Do you think this is some kind of a sign?

Yeah, maybe you should reset the time on it?

I agree with the poster who said that we don't notice it when the numbers hold no signifigance. And seriously... if it was a supernatural 'power' what kind of power is it really? How does it affect your life other than to note that it's a cool number?

I mean, I'm sure that given the opportunity, I could relate any time of day back to my 1 yr old son. 4:27? His date of birth. 9:11? How many months and days I was pregnant for. 12:47? How many hours I was in labour before they gave me the painkillers.

Ananke32.png

It's not a special power, it just your ability to remember it. Since you look at the time often, you will only remember times that are a little odd. No super powers, just selective memory.

A real power is one that I have. I can tell you the time within 5 mins of the actual time. Without a clock or watch or anything.

~M

lol its not a power..its just your subconscious telling you to look at the clock because you must have done it in the past..and it just knows when to look...

because when i was younger every morning i would self consciously wake up at 6:59 on more then 10 occasions..so its just what your used to..and your mentally worked out the time you feel you need to look at the clock

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

It's not a special power, it just your ability to remember it. Since you look at the time often, you will only remember times that are a little odd. No super powers, just selective memory.

A real power is one that I have. I can tell you the time within 5 mins of the actual time. Without a clock or watch or anything.

Haha yeah I can do that almost always too. And never having the need of an alarm clock. If I have to wake up at odd hours, for a flight or something like that, just before I go to sleep, I think of the time I need to wake up, and I always wake up within five minutes of the right time.

Oh Em Gee, I just looked at my computer clock and it's 12.15pm, which is actually quarter past 12, dun dun dunnnnnnn! *Que x-files theme music*

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

Oh Em Gee, I just looked at my computer clock and it's 12.15pm, which is actually quarter past 12, dun dun dunnnnnnn! *Que x-files theme music*

*GASP* I just looked at my clock and it said 7:42. If you multiply the seven by the last number, 2, you get 14. Subtract that same 2 and you get 12. Then multiply the 15 from 12:15 by that same 2 and you get 30. Add the 12 from 12:15 and you get a final answer of 12:42 which is a combination of both our times! Coincidence? I think not!

Pixeloaded.jpg

Hey guys,

I dont know whether its just a regular coincidence, but when i feel like i need to look at the time (digital clocks) i find thats its usually wierd time, like 11:11, or 22:22, thins like that. I read somewhere on the internet that some people have got this "power", and they were discussing it. I just wonder whether ive got it.

Nice power. I'll call you when my cat gets stuck in a tree or something.

I hate looking at the time or kills in halo 2 to see 9 then 11 :XD:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Exactly, not to mention that in my vicinity at work there are 4 digital clocks in visual range, that gives me 4 times the changes of seeing a specific time. I look at clocks many many times a day and most of it is subconsciously but its only the easy to remember times that you pick up. People have a tenancy to remember "hits" (11:11, 12:34) and forget "misses" (6:27, 9:43).

The sites that claim that its some special power (Uri Gellar, 11:11 Angels) are created by delusional people and/or hoaxers and frauds.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

[omg], i only read an article on the net and it said something about people being able to look at the clock when it is wierd times. I was only asking if other people got this. Can a mod please lock this thread, its going nowhere.
You seem to get quite angry when people don't agree with you on a discussion forum. I find that more odd than remembering the times ive seen 11:11 on a clock.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Some power you have there. :-s

Yeah, maybe this is the thing that'll make you famous. :lol:

Ok, im pretty sure ur the tip.it local spammer now, because ive got evidence (just look at his post count guys)

Watch out guys, he's got EVIDENCE!

Ok, im pretty sure ur the tip.it local spammer now, because ive got evidence (just look at his post count guys)

ALERT THE INTRAWEBS!!

anyway, you have the same probability of seeing any other time on the clock. Either that or its your instinct to look at the clock at that time.

Lmao, ur only saying that because u and bubsa are the top two spammers on tip.it, ranked no1 and no2 is u look on the memberlist.

Lmao, ur only saying that because u and bubsa are the top two spammers on tip.it, ranked no1 and no2 is u look on the memberlist.

Man, nothing gets by you does it?

I don't have thousands of posts, can I say you're talking rubbish?

Its a clock, you do not have superpowers, even if they were superpowers they'd be the suckiest since the thing from the fantastic 4 or the lame kid that had the ring of heart out of Captain planet.

At least he doesn't create a topic each time he thinks about something unlike you.

*Hmm... Should I eat a red apple or a green apple... LET'S CREATE A TOPIC AND FIND OUT!*

OMG ITS IS A REaL POWER ZOMG!!111shift!!111eleventy!!!

i could be the main character on the next season of heroes. ill start writing a script!

hiro nakamura: what special power do you have?

me: umm... :uhh: well, i can look at clocks...... when it is 11:11 and 9:11... stuff like that.....

Thanks for the PM in which you call a truce, lag. It'll sure get me out of this tight situation you got me in.

I also call a truce.

LOL JUST KIDDING, MANIFEST DESTINY! *PWN*

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!