• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh spooky I read this thread when it was 12:13:14. :ohnoes:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I have a habit of looking at the clock at the same time each day especially when I am in school. Like in Maths on a Monday Morning i look at the clock between 9.30 and 9.35, i suppose that is when my attention starts slipping.

if you look at your clock all the time you would of course get a special combination, its just that its the special combination the one you remember, not the usual ones

I read this at 11:11. :lol:

edit: on my work machine that is.

if you look at your clock all the time you would of course get a special combination, its just that its the special combination the one you remember, not the usual ones

Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:16 pm

OMFG! :shock:

[omg]! :shock:

I'm... confused. :? :shock: ?

If this isn't spam, I really don't know what is...

BTW, if you want your thread to be locked, PMing the mod of the board to lock it usually gets it locked post-haste.

Hey guys,

I dont know whether its just a regular coincidence, but when i feel like i need to look at the time (digital clocks) i find thats its usually wierd time, like 11:11, or 22:22, thins like that. I read somewhere on the internet that some people have got this "power", and they were discussing it. I just wonder whether ive got it.

Perhaps you look at the clocks and see the "normal" times and forget them, but then see the "weird" times and go: Wow, that's 11:11 and remember it. Maybe that's why you feel you only look at the clock at that time?

EDIT: I just saw the flame war on page three. Disregard the above if this is to be locked.

You probably look at the clock many times a day, however your brain only properly registers the "cool" times because you think before when you see the "Oh cool its 13:37", if you properly registered or looked again at your clock you would probably notice it wasn't a "cool" time and just normal :)

-Bloodangel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

You look at the clock too much. Like me. Cause i have that "power" too :shock:

Guess what other power i have? The power to make this post my 900th.

ZOMG! The power worked! 8-)

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

I cant actually believe the top 2 highest posters on tip.it forums call me a spammer, when you can clearly see this flame war :XD:

I can't believe you are continuing this futile thread! You lost, get over it, let the darn thread die before you make yourself look more silly.

Also, there is a difference between post count and spam, learn it.

I can't believe you are continuing this futile thread! You lost, get over it, let the darn thread die before you make yourself look more silly.

Also, there is a difference between post count and spam, learn it.

Didnt i say earlier in this thread for it to get locked :-k

I cant actually believe the top 2 highest posters on tip.it forums call me a spammer, when you can clearly see this flame war

:-s

Very few times has my face truly looked like that while reading a post. I think its stuck like that now, thanks.

I cant actually believe the top 2 highest posters on tip.it forums call me a spammer, when you can clearly see this flame war

:-s

Very few times has my face truly looked like that while reading a post. I think its stuck like that now, thanks.

:lol:

That's my face. It amazes and humours me how the guy has absolutely no idea what he's talking about, all of the smegging time.

I was listening to my music once and I was getting paranoid because I could tell which track was coming next. About 7 songs in I realised that my MP3 player had stopped running on shuffle and was just playing an album.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

OH my!, well whenever we need a super hero to find us a the right time for the right period, we'll call you!.

Ontopic: That never happens to me, but my friend notices it all the time :?

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.