Look what I found

Google90

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehh I semi don't care about indoor bugs anymore because there was this big pile of junk out on the back porch and had to bring it in so the porch could be leveled or something and for about 5months there were spiders all around the house and at the time my hair was like a big puff ball lol I tried making it go back but it always stuck up anyway they would come down from the ceiling and try landing in it but would end up right in front of my face almost landing on my nose :evil: :evil: grrrrr!DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE! but now I havent seen any for months :) :D

siggy ^.^

Wow reminded me of when i was little i went to this other country to visit

some relatives and found a scorpion on the wall 2 big ones and a small one.

Yep i did the same thing as you ran out and woke up everybody yelling for somebody to kill them with a broom. I forgot if they did though it was like when i was 11.

blackmdefcape,ancnt%20hylian.gif

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :shock: I probaly would have keeled over and died, and EMS would have to come get me, and someone would definetly need to kill that bug! :oops: :roll: :ohnoes:

~Alyssa

Edit: There is a T-shirt on my chair that rubbed up against my leg and I freaked out thinking it was a bug.....My heart is still racing... :oops: :wall:

tifsbti6oi.gif

Goodness me, listen to all you big strong boys scared of a little creepy-crawly. :shock:

I'm not bothered by them in the slightest so I would've moved him myself. However, had it been a spider you wouldn't have seen my arse for dust.

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

i get the tiny versions in my house daily. Not scary, but my little sister freaks out. i suppose its rational. but ive grown used to them.

wanna see what that kind of bug can do? look up "rat vs. centipede" in youtube. lol centipede devours it.

you might be pretty lucky. i have yet to see any of those kinds of bugs in my house (but i don't plan to!)

what i REALLY cant stand is cicadas. they freak me out. the noise they make is interesting, and it scared the crud out of my cousins in canada when they came over. but now, worst of all, illinois is supposedly the location for a cicada invasion this summer. eeep! :ohnoes:

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Goodness me, listen to all you big strong boys scared of a little creepy-crawly. :shock:

I just can't stand them, the way they look, the way they feel, the way they touch you without you even realising they were there prior to it.

Bleugh. Hate them.

Aww Bubsa, I was only teasing. I know phobias aren't fun. I have like a mini hand-held hoover to get rid of spiders in my house. I recommend everyone invests in one of those. :D

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

Aww Bubsa, I was only teasing. I know phobias aren't fun. I have like a mini hand-held hoover to get rid of spiders in my house. I recommend everyone invests in one of those. :D

Part of me thinks a mini hand-held hoover wouldn't have helped in this instance. :lol:

That's big.4.5 inches is quite long,so it wouldn't fit in my mouth...Poisonous creatures don't taste good anyway.

While we're on phobias,Squeaky sounds=Freaky

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Ive got a spider catcher type thing. I didnt know what its called properly to search for so I drew a pic on how to use it.

spidercatchersp1.png

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

i would also have run away like a girl, even to the cost of my pride!

i simply hate insects, i cant stand them, even moths put me nervous :?

by the way somnambulism nice manual on how to kick mans worst enemy in graphical form, id just prefer to crush the insect with my shoe/whatever and thow it far, far away! :thumbsup:

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

Yuck! I hate every bug, from grashoppers to spiders -.-.

Spiders are arachnids,not bugs.And that picture looks nice =P~

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Man that is SICK! How the hell do you sleep at night knowing that that thing is crawling around probably skinning your cats alive, I mean what if it crawled into your bed and up your pants you would be pretty scared, know what I'm saying? A little nibble here and there...

:shock: Omg, thats more than likely the biggest cenitpede thingy that ive ever seen. I dont know what it really is, some sort of dinosaur insect thing

It's Jurassic Park all over again man!

@ Merc: I'd just use the stick. *poke* dead.