What Was The First Clan You Joined?

Kevin_

first clan i joined was the "Zamorak Striders" i was in it for like a month and then i got banned and i quit rs for like a year. it was on another acc though, Scaper Ex.

then about 4 months ago i joined odyssey and i was in it for like 3 months but i quit it cause i started disliking some members and some of the leaders decisions. about 2 weeks ago i formed a new clan with 2 friends of mine from OD, Atrum Compello :D

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first was Deathrow.

Got kicked for inactivity, lol.

Then i joined No Remorse[Now merged with ED, that created: Instinct] a few months later.

I quit it because they were noobs. [Moslty] Everyone flamed me[and each other] on Forums, and pks. The leaders killed me once, at a pk, so i quit it.

Next was Hardcore Killerz, i made that one. Everything went well, a war, pks. But a few months after, recruiting got diffucult, and it became inactive[only like 1-5 ppl were active] So I closed it.

And finally, I'm in UBH[unknown Bounty Hunters] A nice-sized f2p Based clan, thats #31 on the RAW list. Its been running for around 2 years, and still growing strong. The people their are awesome, very friendly[jokers at times lol] Now i hold an awesome Rank, UBH Secretary. :D

Thats all ;)

[NOTE]

A Proud Crimson Raider.

A Proud Council of CR.

A Proud TWR Rep' of CR.

Want a war against Crimson Raiders for TWR? PM me Or Frenchfry147.

The first real clan I ever joined was 'The' Futures and inevitably 'The' Clan itself.

Same with me :oops: Hi Diggeh <3:

Same with me :D Hi Teamy and Diggy :thumbsup:

Your sig is wrong teamy it says quit rs, i saw you online yesterday@@@

pkmi.jpg

• 4 months later...

First one I ever joined was called Blessings. Had a brilliant time for awhile, all the events were nicely scheduled since most of the members were in my timezone, lots of guys there were my real life friends.

Then some stupid idiot came and spoiled it all with her bimbotic ways. I'd name her, but thats against the rules, so I won't. If she quit the clan, I'd rejoin in an instant.

Air_Dragon15.png

First one I ever joined was called Blessings. Had a brilliant time for awhile, all the events were nicely scheduled since most of the members were in my timezone, lots of guys there were my real life friends.

Then some stupid idiot came and spoiled it all with her bimbotic ways. I'd name her, but thats against the rules, so I won't. If she quit the clan, I'd rejoin in an instant.

You can name names if you have evidence ;)

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

I think the first clan I joined was Disruption.. But after a few hours it got shut down, for a bad reason in my oppinion. But, I'm a Guest of Peacefull, And I hope to be a Member of it soon.

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

First clan joined was set up with all my freinds (IRL) and we had about 20 members :D then we all died on our 2nd PK trip and gave up on the clan.

The first real clan I joined was The Death Monkeighs which was an awesome clan experience and loved my time there

swagbucks-173x63Alt5.jpg

First clan I ever joined was a clan I created, Dark World Army most active pking clan in rs history, we pked evereyday, but everey pk run in evereyone else died except me :lol: :lol: :lol: I ended it after 4 months,then I joined tunescape, wich I dont think needs an Introduction. When it was killed, I got inactive from rs, then hacked, when I recovered my account and come back, I wanted to play as a loner and just recover the money I lost but it got very boring, so I decided to look for a nice, small,community clan, so I joined pkmasters, then I was kicked from pkm, in a lil unfair way, and I have a large discussion about how existing clans didnt filled my and unorclans idea of a clan (bookgeek) so we decided to create unknown legends, and here I am, lol.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

First clan I joined was You rest in peace, or YRIP. Probably the most unknow clan ever, mainly because it was for Dutch speaking players only. We had about...20 members at first I think, a lot were inactive. Then we merged with another clan which only gave us another leader, who got banned soon enough after merging. The pks were f2p most of the time and were fun sometimes though I didn't feel as if I were in a great community. Eventually the clan died. Maybe for the best.

The first clan I joined was The Steel Dragons I think. A 'friend' of mine was the leader and needed some new members. After I applied he started pm'ing me hacking sites etc. so I left them immediately. After that someone who I met in the wilderness (Ch Fung) asked me to join his clan the day he started it. The Dutch Knigths (TDK) became The Last Legends (TLL) which became Faith (F), and this is where I'm in now. :)

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

the first clan i joind was The stone warriors (original) they fell apart due to leader having as fight with other leader lol.

they joined back together in like a year but by then i was in my next clan and i have been in it for over 3 years now RBH for the win

Some terrible RSOF clan. I realized quickly that I was being bossed around by lame 8 year olds who just wanted power over people. It got 8 members, and died. I also led some small pking clans that never lasted over a week, as they got mad when they BSed my and the other leader, and then got killed.

My first real clan was the Guild of Elite Skillers(GES), which after a breakup or two, is still going. So my whole clan-life has been leading. Odd, isn't it.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Disruption, But They couldn't make up their minds.. So.. I'm a Guest of Peacefull currently. I'm working on the skills to join them, and I've been with them for about 2 months so far.

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

The first clan I joined was the vanyar. Though me and the leader got along we also clashed because we were so much alike. I was made into a leader of that clan then got kicked out because something I said was misinterpreted.

Death Shredders. My friend got me to join it but then he left and joined Warriors of Fury. So I followed him. He has quit RS on January but I have stayed in Wof. I joined Gladz for 5 weeks and got good taste of RSC clans are like. But then went back to Wof.

Btw, I'm not including PC clans. I belonged to PC Heartz, PCD and VMC (old VMC) at one point or another.

090831004444.png

The Death Monkeighs. Great introductory clan to the clan world, but I eventually left due to a disagreements on several issues concerning administration policy with regards to various situations.

gladz.png

• 4 weeks later...

That would have to be Knights of honour which later changed name to Militos Deci due to complaints from another clan. (led by bufoman)

Then to Tal Shiar Alliance (led by Ts_stormrage.

Then to where i am now back in Militos Deci but this time as leader

A full circle

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)