What Was The First Clan You Joined?

Kevin_

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well Ill just consider the first clan I joined to also be the first clan I made since thats the truth. I was founder of a Clan Known as House Flammer- a sort of support clan to a mercinary orginization known as Blue Fang.

since this was my first clan It collapsed a few months after Blue Fang dissipeard. with thier support lost we lost a war with a Clan Known as Evolution. that marked the end of our Clan.

I have edited out the rest of my clan history as it is quite the long tale and not especialy interesting. sufficed to say every path I have taken through wilderness and war has lead me to this road.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

Guild of Elite Skillers is the first real one i've been in.

Though i did have some 5-6member clans in f2p that lasted one pk trip a piece.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Grdz4life, i was one of the leaders. Still running btw.
I remember them from a few months ago. They're quiet though.
'

Yeah they dont advertise much any more.

pan.png

My first clan was Clan Forever. We opened up in November and closed shop in September the next year. We used to recruit alot here, but not many of our members posted in CD. Im not talking about the Clan Forever that recruits now, they took our name after we died.

...the Anzacs as my 1st clan, i joined them about a week after aar died ^^
It was quite sad when Anzacs closed. I was shocked. At least it was a good week with them?

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

The axe masters. Im sub leader now

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

A clan called Retribution...wich later became HoF...maybe you heard of them?

but yea i was a HoF member..till i just stopped runescape for awhile...well wactually i left because a stupid reason...

we were on a clan war Raid..and i guess there rule was no fish under

lobs..and i had a inventory full of tuna.....well anyway we were in the wilder and a steel war was goin on and zezima was out there..and i took some

pics..but didnt edit my inventory out...and i put it on the site sayin i saw zezima with the pic..but instead i get bashed for having fricken tuna in my

inventory.....like 10-12 hp eating is much a differance..when you in a war....idk..but yea...the guy was a [bleep]..

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

Clan Forbidden ^_^

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

• 2 weeks later...