Varrock Animal Abuse...

Lep

my mom gets mad at me when i tell the 20 question game that it's answer was wrong, even if it was right.

It's like that.

It's a Computer generated thing.

not real.

agreed

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, great vid. The only problem i see with shooing away dogs and stuff seems to give the overall impression that players generally hate dogs and love cats. Mind you, cats are the supreme rulers of the universe, so really we can't complain. 8-)

I do believe that either in Hinduism or Islamic faiths, dogs are considered inferior beings...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Heh, great vid. The only problem i see with shooing away dogs and stuff seems to give the overall impression that players generally hate dogs and love cats. Mind you, cats are the supreme rulers of the universe, so really we can't complain. 8-)

I do believe that either in Hinduism or Islamic faiths, dogs are considered inferior beings...

it's not islamic, idk about hindu...

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

lyk omg i comed to varock after a slayr assignement and i killed sum stuff and i c ppl hurting da puppies!!1111!!!111!!!!! and now a hole video of sum dude hurting da puppies!!!11!!!1!1! when will it all EnD!!1/11/1!?!?!?!?1/1/!?1?1!?1!?!?!!?!!?!?1/1/1/1/!?!?!!?

But on topic, that was a hilarious video, the Chicken Dance Song made it so much funnier. I didn't know anyone was complaining about this O_o....

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

Omg! PEople whined about dogs! Let's turn it into a serious discussion!

But guess what? People complain about pkers too. Should we make a whole video of how people pk people? Omgwewillworshipyou!!!

I hope I see you at the Rangers Forted event, so I can kill you. Every post of yours I've seen has been flaming someone like that one. If I went with your attitude, I could flame every single topic that's ever been made in the world. But if you really want me to make a video about that, I could do if for you.

And about where these topics were, there's quite a few. There is one somewhere in General P2P and there were about 5 in the official forums, with hundreds of posts lol. :?

thats just so freaking funny.. too bad i did not get to see how you could HIT them

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Lol, nice video. If there are no Stray Dogs, here are some skills that should be banned (I posted this on another thread already :P)

Thieving-Promotes stealing.

Slayer-Basically being a hitman.

Fletching-Promotes playing with knives.

Firemaking-Arson.

Herblore-Mixing things to make potions (drugs).

Cooking-You might burn yourself.

Fishing-Fishies have feelings too!

Hunter-Self-explainatory.

Combat-Murder.

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

Ever notice there are assignments to kill dogs, but not cats?

It's propaganda. The cats are behind Jagex, trying to convince us to follow them. It's all part of their great scheme to take over the world. Dogs are the protectors. They saved Egypt from cat enslavement, and now the cats are trying to turn us against them.

Seriously, I'm gunna put together alot of stuff about this to make a nice conspiracy theory.

In fact, it made the first edition of my tabloid.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

Omg! PEople whined about dogs! Let's turn it into a serious discussion!

But guess what? People complain about pkers too. Should we make a whole video of how people pk people? Omgwewillworshipyou!!!

I hope I see you at the Rangers Forted event, so I can kill you. Every post of yours I've seen has been flaming someone like that one. If I went with your attitude, I could flame every single topic that's ever been made in the world. But if you really want me to make a video about that, I could do if for you.

And about where these topics were, there's quite a few. There is one somewhere in General P2P and there were about 5 in the official forums, with hundreds of posts lol. :?

I'm just mimicking other people as their flaming gets them a nice reputation. But flaming is OK on MY thread where on your thread it's bad? And how would you know if every post I make is a flame? I'm not in idiot, I can see through assuming.

The people on this thread are all right....

Your RSN does say Zezima, you called it 'Stonehedge', and pointed out something very obvious and well-known throughout the RuneScape community.

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

lol, i was gonna make a vid similar to this...

show what peeps were saying what animal abuse is.

and then saying...actually this is animal abuse.

a shouting FOOOREEEEEE and whacking a fake dog with a 6 wood!

ive seen this alot too. i do shoo away dogs, usually aming them to outside varrok, through the south gate, and usuqally when i do it some other people will join in. then 1, ONE! person will say "hey! thats animal abuse!1" then every one will get in a flame war about it, the person leaving...and ususlly it leads to the fact that NO ONE complained about it when we killed dogs, men, women, rats etc. etc. etc. and now this?! i mean come on! were not killing them! so what if we want to shoo away a dog, whats the harm in that :?: :!: :?: :!: :!: dosent everyong shoo away a stray dog they see coming into their yards?! well... ya this isnt our yards... BUT STILL, wouldent you shoo away one following you? some rich people might shoo away one just near them. yet others will take them in/find their owners/send them to the pound. but this isnt real life, we cant do all that. so we settle just shooing them away, usually making a game out of it... but whats bad in that? at least were not killing them. if they want something to whine about, go complain at the people KILLING them. and hey, they are getting some exercise...dont you just hate noobs...

stealthisandikillyoucc3.gif

^Click for my Newgrounds page!

Jedrek13.png

What moron would say that shooing (sp?) a dog is wrong in a game where you kill animals all the time!! :evil:

so so so so so stupid!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I have two words for you noobs, and the second is off

oversized.jpg[/bads]

That is 100% Hilarious

And if you do all you can, that's all you can ever do. - Warren Rudman

But men are men; the best sometimes forget. - William Shakespeare

6bveg5y.jpg

It's not only Varrock! It's everywhere! Look!

powerofrs.gif

:lol:

that 2nd pic made me laugh irl.. i've yet to see that.. it's a cow wheel :shock: ... lol.

on topic: people are taking this way, way too seriously.. there's real animal abuse in the world, and this is nothing at all like that.

siggy4jh.png

sig by Misterxman

Un-Retired from RS X-mas 2009, 93/99 Fishing, 105 combat.

its a game...

if you are so concerned about animal abuse , maybe you should volonteer at your local animal shelter.

or , donate money to World Wildlife Fund.

there are REAL animals being abused \ sold on the black market... and treated horrible... maybe if you CARE so much.. look into saving animals in your community..not an online game community ::'

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~