The secrets of tutorial island

benx53

I went back through tutorial island and took a final thorough check. I am sad to say that I did not find anything else very exciting but I noticed a few things and here they are:

1) Upstairs in the quest tutor's place there are two statues of warriors.

2) The mining instructor has an amulet of fury. I thought this was pretty cool.

3) Upstairs in the bank on tutorial isle there is a statue in a cage. It actually looks to me like this may be something, but I can't tell what. Maybe it's a monkey. :-k

4) In the runescape church there is a church organ upstairs. I thought this one one one of my better finds. I posted another topic about just the church so you might want to look at that one.

5) You can get like a thousand arrows by dropping them then talking to the guy and picking them up. He gives you 50 arrows each time. Note: I don't think you can take the arrows off of tutorial isle.

6) Although almost everyone knows this, Vannaka is level 146 which is basically impossible, but oh well it's a game.

7) When you walk out of the church there is a hill next to it, which you have to walk around to get to. The weird thing about this is that you can still see people that are below, while in all other upper floor places you can't. Then again I don't think this applies to hills.

8) Upstairs in the magic place, you are actually at roof level, sadly you cant walk on the roof, but that would be really awesome. You can also drop and pick up the runes like the arrows. Just like with the arrows though, I don't think you can take them off of tutorial island.

That's all I found out, but I'm sure there's more so please post anything else you know on this topic.

-Benx53 (The one and only)

Signatures are useless. That's why I have one.

benx53.png

Average level 49.13 going for 50!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only posted things that I thought were interesting and cool and I did mention that the arrows dissapear but thankyou for adding to my tutorial island list. :D

benx53.png

I noticed 2 things there.....

-You can train all your skills thta are taught there to 7 or so....

-there is a mine there

-you may see grass on the ground

-its an island

-its called tutorial island

-there are tons of low lvl people there

-there is a big mine there filled with copper and tin

-its abotu one of the onyl palces with ore, funrace, and anvil

-you can enver go back ther to be mean to the low lvls there

Well, i geuss thtas more thna 2, but whatever, its all fro the list

-there is a mine there

-its an island

Just off the boat? You can train skills up to level 3. Crafting, Prayer, and Runecrafting are not included. You do not die in the rat pit.

Tetris is about using the equal force of the working power to build up the glorious people's republic of Russia....

you can train prayer to lvl 3 too...

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

-there is a mine there

-its an island

Thankyou for pointing out the obvious. I never knew it was an island an I never knew there was a mine there. <.<

benx53.png

Very nice, I think I know a few that haven't been posted yet...

I'll post them once I can remember some of them. =P

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

6) Although almost everyone knows this, Vannaka is level 146 which is basically impossible, but oh well it's a game.

actually, if im not mistaken, Jagex mods can change combat lvls at will, and the maximum lvl they can change to is infact lvl 146

Thesmallone9.gif

Are you sure you didn't just make that up? I bet it can be highewr tan 146 because some things are much higher levels.

benx53.png

actually, if im not mistaken, Jagex mods can change combat lvls at will, and the maximum lvl they can change to is infact lvl 146

jagex mods can change any number on their game screen to however high they want, and edit items on their screen. they cannot trade you though

F2PBlackWhite-H3%20all%20the%20way-Gibsocam.gif

clansiggywo2.png

-You can only train your skills to level 3.

-Whatever you find on the island doesn't effect what you get when you go to the mainland

-You can see the Lumbridge Swamp mines.

Where's the proof? ... Jagex Mods can do whatever they would like.

Quit RuneScape :)

Its much cooler when they are lvl 1 with 99 in everything and maxed out XP... I saw 2 lvl 1 JaGeX mods with full guilded armour on at Varrock East Bank awhile ago talking to random people. (It was AWSOME!! My friend Mikeandmatt got a screenshot of it!! :shock: :thumbsup: )

Pasty.png

jagex mods can change any number on their game screen to however high they want, and edit items on their screen. they cannot trade you though

Jagex mods cant modify items, stats, lvls, or anthing. They can trade ppl though.

I do hope you are being sarcastic. If you are then ignore anything beyond this point.

JMods can modify there stats/levels and are capable of spawning any item in their inventory. For the previous reason they are unable to trade (to prevent say one of them spawning 15 blue phats and trading them to his son).

sir%20nomad.gif

-there is a mine there

-its an island

1.original grammar u have there^^

2. 2 means 1+1, not 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

3. u can only train ur skills to lvl 3 (except hp, since u get 10 from beginning)

I never really exlored tutorial that thoroughly, jst wanted to get started in lumby asap

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

Still Dreaming of Farming Cape

Confucius say: "Crowded elevator smell different to a midget" xD

hum... i never thought about tutorial island being updates soo much.. but it does make a lot of sence, u want to give a good first impression when a new player starts the game...

yodaxq1.jpg

There's no such thing as "wireless." Just really long extension cords.

5) You can get like a thousand arrows by dropping them then talking to the guy and picking them up. He gives you 50 arrows each time. Note: I don't think you can take the arrows off of tutorial isle.

Actually there was a glitch a long time ago where you could take them off tutty island. All you did was put them in the last bank slot and they would be waiting for you in your bank when you got to the mainland.

Note: Does not work anymore.

I went back through tutorial island and took a final thorough check. I am sad to say that I did not find anything else very exciting but I noticed a few things and here they are:

1) Upstairs in the quest tutor's place there are two statues of warriors.

2) The mining instructor has an amulet of fury. I thought this was pretty cool.

3) Upstairs in the bank on tutorial isle there is a statue in a cage. It actually looks to me like this may be something, but I can't tell what. Maybe it's a monkey. :-k

4) In the runescape church there is a church organ upstairs. I thought this one one one of my better finds. I posted another topic about just the church so you might want to look at that one.

7) When you walk out of the church there is a hill next to it, which you have to walk around to get to. The weird thing about this is that you can still see people that are below, while in all other upper floor places you can't. Then again I don't think this applies to hills.

8) Upstairs in the magic place, you are actually at roof level, sadly you cant walk on the roof, but that would be really awesome. You can also drop and pick up the runes like the arrows. Just like with the arrows though, I don't think you can take them off of tutorial island.

That's all I found out, but I'm sure there's more so please post anything else you know on this topic.

lol

tFtfA.jpg