ANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

for me i not been gaining lvls so im 1121 only when i should be like 1180

Why did you stop playing? :(

I didnt stop playing

I dont ever see you anymore, what happened? :(

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination

I plan on getting 99 cooking sometime after I get 99 strength. I'm wondering if anyone has any tips for getting 99 cooking in F2P. Like what is the best thing to cook from 93 - 99 cooking :?: I'm looking for a relatively cheap way to train but also one that wont takes ages. Thanks in advance.

Try tuna.

I did trout but it took some time lol :geek:

Yeah it looks like I'll be using tuna till 99. It will only cost me around 6.5m.

How long did it take you using trout :?:

I have my own little secret method of having gotten 420kph cooking xp from 92-99 \'

Seems kinda pointless to mention it then, seeing as I'm asking for tips :roll:

Hey, my account name is fredou777_8 and he never been member :P He should be in that F2p list as i never been member, and i got some stats that go in :) Eg: I have 86 strength and the guy ranked 200 in strength is level 71... Lol. I also have85 woodcutting, 82 cooking and some other good stats. I also have a pure , named "fred o pure" and it has 72 strength. I noticed there were only 197 guys ranked in the ranged list so i guess i should be the 198th :P as the lower guy in ranged is level 74 ranged.

Let me know if you add me to those highscores :P

You need like 1328 total to be on.

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination

Hey, my account name is fredou777_8 and he never been member :P He should be in that F2p list as i never been member, and i got some stats that go in :) Eg: I have 86 strength and the guy ranked 200 in strength is level 71... Lol. I also have85 woodcutting, 82 cooking and some other good stats. I also have a pure , named "fred o pure" and it has 72 strength. I noticed there were only 197 guys ranked in the ranged list so i guess i should be the 198th :P as the lower guy in ranged is level 74 ranged.

hi hello and welcome to tipit forums :thumbup:

unfortunately this list is based on overall skill total, rather than the top f2pers for each individual skill.

the person ranked 200th in str may only have 74, but she has 12 stats that are at lvl 99.

http://hiscore.runescape.com/hiscoreper ... 1=Setelima

(she's actually leveled it quite a bit since i last updated the runehead list)

160vy.png

hi hello and welcome to tipit forums :thumbup:

unfortunately this list is based on overall skill total, rather than the top f2pers for each individual skill.

the person ranked 200th in str may only have 74, but she has 12 stats that are at lvl 99.

http://hiscore.runescape.com/hiscoreper ... 1=Setelima

(she's actually leveled it quite a bit since i last updated the runehead list)

Since when is Setelima a 'she'. :-s

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

oh ok; i understand :P I understand he deserves to be higher than meh with all those 99s F2Ps.. somehow i think it's impossible to get it in the honest way, (means he never training f2p skills in member :P) but anyway if they did congratulations to them :P Btw water is nat, and lordjake, i remember you from gertjaar's cc when he was less famous :P Now there is too much people in so i don't go in his cc anymore =P I remember having some nice convo with Jake about his non-member accomplishements and all :P Anywayz i found a nice way to train magic and smithing in F2P =] It levels up like 2x faster than smelting steel bars and it also gives magic exp :) It's faster than fire blast and i do not loose cash.. I even make some cash but that's not the point, the point is really the xps :P So ima be like a pro in smithing and magic and i'll be able to be in this top 200 laterz :P

fredou777_8.png

fredou777_8.png

I plan on getting 99 cooking sometime after I get 99 strength. I'm wondering if anyone has any tips for getting 99 cooking in F2P. Like what is the best thing to cook from 93 - 99 cooking :?: I'm looking for a relatively cheap way to train but also one that wont takes ages. Thanks in advance.

Adverts for myself ftw.

[404] Signature not found.

I'd like to ask if it's YOU guys who find the F2Pers that goes in highscores or it's like every people that are able to go in that top 200 needs to come here and say there username and stuff. Or you have a method to know it without the guy telling you..?

fredou777_8.png

fredou777_8.png

I'd like to ask if it's YOU guys who find the F2Pers that goes in highscores or it's like every people that are able to go in that top 200 needs to come here and say there username and stuff. Or you have a method to know it without the guy telling you..?

We spot a high leveled player in any of the F2P worlds that we're leveling up our skills in. If we suspect they're 100% F2P, we look them up.

Then we use this command in IRC called !F2P%:

!F2P% Pinkbullet3

-[bS]RuneScript- *** [ F2P % ]: Pinkbullet3 is 100% F2P based, with 37,550,361 F2P based exp, and 37,550,361 total exp.

And if the person is 100% F2P based (meaning they have no P2P exp. on them) and has a high enough total level, then he/she is added to the list.

Of course, there may be quite a few players who should be on the list that we may not have spotted.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Oh, thanks for the answer. I understand ;) Anywayz Jagex should make their own list of F2Pers.. It'd be so easy for them =\

That'd be great if they could, but I won't mention the downsides, as you could already imagine them (P2Pers getting mad, inactive players, etc.)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Oh, thanks for the answer. I understand ;) Anywayz Jagex should make their own list of F2Pers.. It'd be so easy for them =\

That'd be great if they could, but I won't mention the downsides, as you could already imagine them (P2Pers getting mad, inactive players, etc.)

Who cares if P2P gets mad? \' \' \'

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination