The Colour of Money

Sheynara

I like this coloured money, this will definilty help seeing if someone is putting up the right money. Over time people will get used to it and find it useful in the end.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People saying they're colourblind and can't read that are such liers. You can see it fine even if you are. <.<

Because the colorblind gene runs in the male half of my family, and because I have difficulty distinquishing between like colors (i.e. yellow with green, blue with purple, etc.) I am technically colorblind, even though I can still see those colors.

ON TOPIC:I think that the update has pro's and con's to it, like all things. But, the pro's outweigh the con's. Pro: Stops scamming. Con: Does not appeal to the eyes as well as it used to. I think that Jagesx did a good job in sacrificing a bit of their graphics to help the overall community.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Lol, of all my time spent at RuneScape Community(2+ years), I have not met a single color blind person. Either TIF is popular to the color blind, or, well, people that like to believe they are color blind. Either way, this only helps, and if you ARE color blind, your the same as before, like others have said.

hatewn1.png

I don't really like it, but as with many many things I didn't like in the beginning I get used to it :) .

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

This isn't a bad update to prevent scamming. It would make looking at numbers more fun I guess xD

Only problem is that I might not be able to see the white at night...but I can always change the colour resolution.

Great update imho...probably better than many others.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

This isn't a bad update to prevent scamming. It would make looking at numbers more fun I guess xD

Only problem is that I might not be able to see the white at night...but I can always change the colour resolution.

Great update imo...probably better than many others.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK