The Colour of Money

Sheynara

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah looks horrible.

But ye it will work. But I find it harder to read the numbers in the new colours. Not to fond of the update. Knowing that double checking never gets you scammed. Not double colour checking..

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Yes, it will surerly help from scamming. It changes from yellow to white text at 100k, and from white text to green text at 10M. The green colour looks pretty weird...But I like green, so it's fine to me :mrgreen:

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I just heard its all items not just money that changes colour with the increase of numbers.

No proof as I dont have that many of other items in my bank.

shey.png

I don't think it's just money that now has a colour, as said in the update, other items in large quantities will also have colour, ie Essence.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

its a smart update but why in the world did they not do a 1000k color change?

:x

Yea those are the ones that really hurt when you get scammed. And there are few trades above 10m.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

im guessing 1b is red?

1b shows as 1000m. And you can only go to ~2300m so there is no 10b. And anyway if there was it would probably be 10g. (k = kilo or 1000, m = mega or 1 million, g = giga or 1 billion).

I like this update. Although the text might not look 'pretty', that doesn't really matter if it helps people not get scammed.

They shouldnt have updated this...

Instead:- Flashing colours on the second trade screen, or brighter colours for larger amouts of cash.stacks?

:-k