Exp Countdown - 162+ supporters!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the idea. It would be awesome for people who train slayer. You can have your Slayer exp, your Attack/Strength/Defense exp, and your HP exp.

Very nice idea, i'd support it on the official forums too.

sunshineef4.jpg

3,331st to 99 Fishing - 9-18-07 | 25,851st to 99 Cooking - 10-6-07

Count me in on this one, I usually never post here but this has my full support. Have you made a post on the official forums about it allready?

No, thanks for reminding me. I might ask somebody on IRC to do it for me, as I'm f2p.

Thanks once again for everyone with their support! 25 supporters in one day is brilliant![/b]

tankmz6.jpg

it's a good idea, I support

Off Topic: Correct me if I'm wrong but in the picture, that guy has 13 attack, but need 200k+ exp for level 14 :-k

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

That's a great idea. Would it be possible to see multiple stats at a time? That would be very useful (e.g. training controlled, want to see all 3 combat types + hp)

This'll be awesome for those of us who like to screenie each and every level (me).

it's a good idea, I support

Off Topic: Correct me if I'm wrong but in the picture, that guy has 13 attack, but need 200k+ exp for level 14 :-k

Very true. Maybe it's a new update we haven't heard about yet? :-k :notalk:

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

Amazing idea! Support!

I have one problem though. On the pic you are level 13 attack, yet you need over 250k xp to next level? :? lol

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

I knew someone was going to comment on my stats!

Okay, here is the explanation for the people who noticed. Yes, I have 13 attack, noobish as it may seem. However, when I was making the picture, I couldn't be bothered to actually look to see what my exp remaining was; I just mashed the numberpad. So don't worry, that's all it was.

klankaos, yes, you will be able to have 5 stats visible, but for demonstration purposes I have only put up one.

Thanks for the support again everyone!

tankmz6.jpg

This is half similar to my idea:

xpuntillnextlvlpy6.gif

Possibly you could (in options) have the option:

Off/Screen/Stats ??

feel free to ignore my post if you consider hi-jacking,

But i thought this could contribute to your idea.

~! Necro !~

P.S I support

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

Hand knows my secret :shock:

slickmovedud, when I made the picture, I simply mashed the keyboard when I wanted the number, due to an anger-resolving method :D It was unintentional.

Necromancer_Magic, thanks for the idea! I actually think it will be handy to have the exp remaining on all the skills available in the popup menu like you have it, in addition to my idea of having it easily accessible.

tankmz6.jpg

very nice idea. I definitely support this. I think they used to have that before construction came out...when it wasn't a tiny little space for the total level. it used to have to total level, combat level, qp, and either the xp in that level or the remaining xp... :?:

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)