40m+ PK In one kill. Gf.

:shock:

Poor guy

=D>

Good kill

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... You pk with no super set, find a guy in full veracs who is willing to skull? and then ko him in a non crowded world, no pile pic, a kill message half way up ur chat screen and only 2 verac items in your invent?

I think this is a fake, staged kill :| highly doubt he would pk in that lol.

Why even bother posting?

My mate used to pk with furys and barrows, etc, just because your too poor to pk in stuff like that doesn't mean everyone is.

PSH

And nice kill btw :):)

Just wanted to point out that Skili has like a 200-250m bank. Kthnxbai.

Nice PK!!!@@@@

Just imagine if that had been melee instead of mage. W00t.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

So... You pk with no super set, find a guy in full veracs who is willing to skull? and then ko him in a non crowded world, no pile pic, a kill message half way up ur chat screen and only 2 verac items in your invent?

Why even bother posting?

My mate used to pk with furys and barrows, etc, just because your too poor to pk in stuff like that doesn't mean everyone is.

PSH

Ur no level 3 god. ur a level 3 [bleep] tard with no friends. u all tell me to get off these forums for stating my opinion, wanna come with me? If you're going to say somthing like that, at least have th money to buy a dragon chain before u do so. thanks

skilsigvz1.png

Click my sig made by Toast for Boom@ Forums!

Why even bother posting?

PSH

Ur no level 3 god. ur a level 3 [bleep] [developmentally delayed] with no friends. u all tell me to get off these forums for stating my opinion, wanna come with me? If you're going to say somthing like that, at least have th money to buy a dragon chain before u do so. thanks

OMFG OWNED ROFL###########

So, what are your plans to do with the 40m PK?

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Ur no level 3 god. ur a level 3 [bleep] [developmentally delayed] with no friends. u all tell me to get off these forums for stating my opinion, wanna come with me? If you're going to say somthing like that, at least have th money to buy a dragon chain before u do so. thanks

LOL you thought its fake cause you cant see a super set in my inv? thats as bad as saying its fake cause i only go pking with 7 sharks.. Say its fake cause It's not full verac? I said he was unskulled, Read plx. IDC how much money you rl traded for, youre an idiot.

BTW, plans for doing with the pk?

Selling it, wich Ive already done.

Read it again, you missed the secret message.

NICe M8.

But on the second kill why does it look like you already took his loot(obby cape rune boots ring) and the kill message at very top, and him just standing there without healthbar?

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

I agree with skili. Who's stupid enough to bring that much money just to PK things, with the max PK would be only around 10m? :|

LOL you thought its fake cause you cant see a super set in my inv? thats as bad as saying its fake cause i only go pking with 7 sharks.. Say its fake cause It's not full verac? I said he was unskulled, Read plx. IDC how much money you rl traded for, youre an idiot.

Watch your mouth noob. Skili could beat you anytime, anywhere, so just shut up about things you don't understand. Sheesh.

I agree with skili. Who's stupid enough to bring that much money just to PK things, with the max PK would be only around 10m? :|

People pk in 3a, drag, infinity, rares and plenty of other things that cost sooooo much money and arent even the best........just because they can.

Watch your mouth noob. Skili could beat you anytime, anywhere, so just shut up about things you don't understand. Sheesh.

Totaly agree with skilli and sarumann. These forums are flooded with fakes and i, personally thought it was staged also. However if its not, good kill.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

meh i think its fake, and u can't actually suck at a pile pic like you said you do.

If you actually got the kill, lucky you.

and if someone is going to make an ignorant post about my own opinion...i couldn't care less

Lol, nice kill. Much better than i've ever done. >.<

I dont think it's fake. If it was fake, he would have tried a lot harder to make it look realistic, you know, showing a pile pic etc.

Looks just like he got caught up in the excitement, looted, and ran out.

Fair enough. ;)

GJ.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Lol, nice kill. Much better than i've ever done. >.<

I dont think it's fake. If it was fake, he would have tried a lot harder to make it look realistic, you know, showing a pile pic etc.

Looks just like he got caught up in the excitement, looted, and ran out.

Fair enough. ;)

GJ.

The third age pk, i was too busy looting to avoid pjers and i only remembered to take a screenie after.

On the dharok dm screen, it was taken aobut 5 minutes later and he came back to pick up whatever nontradeable stuff was there.. like when people go back to pick up defender/torso. I sold him back the boots/cape.

]I agree with skili. Who's stupid enough to bring that much money just to PK things, with the max PK would be only around 10m? :|

Cause theyr'e a lot richer than you? Just cause your entire bank isnt worth that much, doesnt mean he cant choose to pk in it. Pking tends to be more fun when you risk more than 150k of rune stuff, lol.

why would a kid with 87 mage pk with 3a mage robes -.-

Lol, Thats what i thought when he started farcasting me with blitz.. Tbh hed have done better just veracing, but meh, he wanted to show off with 3rds, And im happy that he did :D

Lol, Grow up? Things i dont understand? He starts calling me a fake cause he cant bother to read my post? DM me if im a noob?

Arrogant tbh..

meh i think its fake, and u can't actually suck at a pile pic like you said you do.

If you actually got the kill, lucky you.

and if someone is going to make an ignorant post about my own opinion...i couldn't care less

I messed up on the pic: Instead of a rightclick on the pile, it was just a pic of some stuff on the floor, wich doesnt really give much information about the kill, so i took an inv pic 5 mins later when i realised the screenie had gone wrong.

Why does everyone think this is fake lol.. Ask lyrich ffs.

Read it again, you missed the secret message.

It's a very nice kill, although I can't understand why anyone would take that into the wild. Ah well, his loss.

get off forums plx :shame:

SAY WHAT?! Telling him to get off the forums?

He's just thinking it's a fake. Not even accusing him.

Be proud of your 11 posts. #-o =D> ...

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

Grats. He deserves to lose it for being such an idiot. 3rd age mage has less magic bonus than ahrims AND has 0 melee defense. He would have been better off just bringing 40m cash in his inventory.

Grats. He deserves to lose it for being such an idiot. 3rd age mage has less magic bonus than ahrims AND has 0 melee defense. He would have been better off just bringing 40m cash in his inventory.

jagex wont answer my suggestion to mage 3rd age range and mage armor better.

No point in getting mage, and the range armor is EXACTLY the same in I believe every aspect as black d hide