Rofl...Reported for changing outfit

Misaka_WORST

Reported for not being someone's "bf", the person asking me had a 99% of not being a girl at all girl at all.

?

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, YOU CANT GET REPORTED FOR THIS.

Cos this is just a tactic in Staking, the idiotic sad noobs that threaten you about changing anything just dont know the moral DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER. And dont worry if they threaten you. You can actually report them for Misuse of Customer suport but that would be openinig loads of scars so either way, NO i have never had this happen to me.

youwontbringmedownaj0.jpg

One time, I was at the Lighthouse, doing a Dagganoth assignment. A level 92 runs across the room to attack the one I am attacking. After he does this three more times, I said "Wth is your problem?"

He immediately responded with "Reported noob!"

Some people just make me wish I could reach my hands through the screen and strangle them. :evil: It's people like that guy who give RS a bad reputation, and make peers ridicule their friends who play RS.

td2sig.jpg

I was reported for selling an Anti-poison potion. The person who bought it from me drank it, said it didn't do anything and called me a scammer. She started following me around saying "Waffle is a noob scammer everyone report him!!!!!!!!!"

Waffle58.png

Waffle58.png

Trying to get 99 Fishing and Cooking, I'm doing my goal in 5 level increments.

one time i was powermining and i stole this level 110's iron and he flipped out, i said a high level shuldnt be whining over 1 iron ore. Then he said "That Groupies!" I was like "wtf is a groupies?" he said that i generalised all high levels and got reported... i reported him for misuse of customer support... guess who got banned? (HINT: not me \' )

I apparently got reported for not giving someone my green mask for free when they asked for it.

Wow small world, same thing happened with my santa.

+ Infinity

lol..

Worst was when this guy kept following me and begging for 100k. I went inside cooking guild and he said unless i came out and gave him my black 2h, he was going to report me for hacking.

Not reported as far as i know but if you do those things (even if it isnt on purpose) you get a lot of "noob" thrown at your head...

also if people cant hit me they ask my def i say 80 and they then go scream def nub like crazy! I really hate those people why am i a noob if i work on my defence? -.-

dragonmguthan,goldenjjx.gif

Lol. They should really disable the Report Abuse button for anyone below 1k total in members and 500 total in free. That would help control the amount of "noob reports" that they get from clueless morons.

Lol, thats a wierd Idea....I agree with you!!!!

1331 Total here, =D>

Combatt 82 :wall:

guanno7.jpg

I was reported, and banned for 1 1/2 months for the following joke:

draco448: Hacking accs for free, just give me your pass

It was directed at my friend, who thought it was funny :P

(I was reported at Catherby by someone, while the rest of the surrounding people were laughing)

But I'm unbanned now thanks to the miracle of the Last Chance Appeal and how ludicrous some reports are :P

Unbanned after 1 1/2 months of Permanent Ban.. lol

~Going Crazy in Reverse~

Asking some idiot his age (was acting like a 10 year old).

I was reported last night for selling dragon arrows at 9k each. There was a level 70 something "RS Genius" who insisted that "Jagex" had set the price at 1k.

l0l report him for item scamming #-o

• 2 weeks later...

ok i once got reported for not talking to people while minning. I was powerminning and then i always turn my chat off i'm not in the mood to talk to people then. I wish that people would learn that some people who don't talk back to them aren't bots or autoers but just honest people who want to work on their skills without interacting with other players.

I didn't get a black mark or warning but i sure wish i saw who yelled reported so i could report him/ her for abuse.

One of my friends was banned permanently for accepting 100k for free in a trade. Turns out the guy who gave it to him is a known gold seller.

Wow sucks to be him. The worst one thats happend to me was i was talking on msn so i started to follow this guy so i wouldnt have to click so much lol 15 secs later he says "reported for bugging me, B U G A B U S E." made me laugh so hard.

bling3.png

[blingkachi50]

I type fast, and sometimes i press the wrong keys, i have long nails lol... I usually correct myself. Unfortunatly sometimes typos are censored... well actually most of the time :evil: :wall: anyway I get reported for this, I just find it irritating that you are 'reported' before you can correct yourself :-k

And sometimes when skilling, something like wc or fishing i zone out and don't read when people are talking to me, noone is attentive 24/7 and you get reported for that.

Apart from that i have no blackmarks and play by the rules. \'

Lol. once on my spare account named "Ivory Rapier" which is the account I play while I'm waiting for my members to be re-implimented, someone in a F2P world reported me for saying that my name was a bad thing and that it could make people feel scared...

Let's get something straight...

Rapier = A slender sword used for fencing... not a rapist... >.<

*Avater self made*

Bannertime.png-Click here to read!

LoL I've been 'reported' for lotsa things, can't come up with any of them now :wall: Ahh lol well it's funny read what all the mistakes noobs has done :lol:

25 Bucks short for Halo 3 -.-

Grrrrrrrr...

i dont think ive ever been "reported" i cant remember too well

by the way, 3 years playing, no black marks and a runescape player mod XD

offical quest freek

qpsig-4.png i DO have max qp...just havent got around to updating this yet

100 combat on 26/4/2007 at 23:05 GMT

mm.png jmods ftw XD

So, I was staking on my other account just now, I duelled someone who disabled mage, but I was in my mage outfit.

So, I changed outfit to Melee,the guy started whining about me cheating, and owned unexpecting dude.

He started threatening with reporting if I didn't give him the 10k back, and he said he reported...ROFL.

So, did anyone else got threatend with being and/or getting reported for such dumb things?

Share them here.

Technically it's against rules because you decieved him but I'm not sure if you would get a black mark. :uhh:

Thats not against the rules, when I stake i have Ancient Staff equip and then switch to Master Wand, and thats pretty much what he did, cept its with armor.