Rofl...Reported for changing outfit

Misaka_WORST

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used charge while training range at firegiants ( they drop fire, and bloods i bring the airs)

" reported for hacking! you teled but didnt go anywhere "

<.< and i in jest said

" reported for being stupid" yeah... it went downhill from there.

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

I got reported tons of time by noobs these are afew:

Not dropping my santa

Not logging out to refresh highscores

Not doing the raspberry emote

Not taking someone as a gf

Not giving away my santa

And so on

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Lols, I got reported for helping a newb by telling him not to buy spinach rolls for more than 1gp, and 4 lvl 100's started following me around, saying "sshh... we'll let you have some of the profit". I said no, then I reported them for trying to persuade me to break rules. They reported me for abusing the abuse button, is what i did illegal?...

There's no "report for abusing reporting" option under abuse report.

That being said, unless you saw an -explicit- lie to another player, they did not break any rule. It's not illegal to charge overpriced, as long as you don't actually lie and say "the item is worth X". You might get a blackmark from Jagex, although that is unlikely. They usually don't punish people who report in good faith, even if they made a mistake. There is even a policy stating "if you are not sure if something is illegal or not, report it".

Also, the price of an item is dependent on the circumstances. For example, law runes in bulk sell for 300ea on average (give or take 20 coins or so), but if someone needs a single law rune to teleport, they always say "buying 1 law for 1k". Because any less and I won't bother going to the bank to get the item.

If I see someone dying from poison without any antipoison, food, or tele runes, and with expensive stuff on them, I could charge 100k for an antipoison. :-/ That would be immoral, but not illegal.

Live free or die. First option is exhausted, so guess what remains?

I apparently got reported for not giving someone my green mask for free when they asked for it.

Wow small world, same thing happened with my santa.

Same thing happened to me when I didn't give a person everything I have... I just laughed and went on with whatever it was I was doing (I think I was shearing sheep...).

Oooh I have been reported all the time for having new items.

Ok so I am holding a steel hasta a few days ago, I get swarmed with people to tell me what it is.

Not the brightest people in the world: What is that?

Me: A hasta, on the front page it shows everything you need to know...

NBPW: So how do you make one?

Me:barabarian training...

NBPW:So where is that

Me:up in the baxtorian falls

NBPW:so where is that?

Me: try looking on the world map. East of the gnome stronghold...

Basically this went on for HOURS! I was so ticked off that I yelled: just look on the front page! it tells you everything you need to know!

They responded.... You have to tell us it is against the rules not to tell people about your stuff Reported! I was flabergasted...

Finally I just equiped my hunters crossbow and it started again! :evil:

Oh I have also been reported for know stuff, a person was selling a bronze hasta 350mil and I said that my steel hasta (kp) wasn't even worth 1k because they are pretty much useless...

He of course reported me for price manipulation.

Oy... and don't even get me started on how I was botting at impetuous impulses... ya like that would work.... :-k

I got some guy 4 blackmarks that way. Like this:

I was killing Ice Giants and I was good at it, I always got 2 respawns.

A noob came and tried to kill the same giants as me. he never got one so this is what happened. Oh and my friend was there.

Noob: Stop cheating nub!

Me: (keeps killing on and on)

Noob: Hey you 74 noob stop cheating

Me: Who me?

Noob: Ya u stop cheating!

Me: There are no cheats in RuneScape kid...

Noob: Reported!!

Me: For what? Oh don' t tell me offensive language.

Noob: Reported for that too!!!

Me: You can only report again after one minute

Noob: Reported now!!!

Me: Offensive language?

Noob: No bug abuse!!!

Me: Am I bugging you?

Noob: Yes!!! Now stop taking my giants!!!

Me: (no naming names) reported him yet?

My friend: Bout 3 times now.

There.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

I have been reported for:

1) "Not minding my own buisness."

2) Picking up drops from White Knights. It's a Multi-Combat Zone, and some low level was following me around, and attacking the same Knight as I did. Apparently it's reportable if I pick up the drop when I get the kill - which was nearly all of them, as she was a considerably lower level than me.

:-s

Jewboi0.png

--==7,452nd to 99 Woodcutting - 22/08/07 ** as a free player.**==--

When i'm at ogres training range i'm always looking at other sites or talking to people over the net. This means that i'm late to get random events and don't talk to the people around me. I'm not a very social person on runescape at all even when i'm paying attention to the screen 100%.

I've been reported at least 10 times for marcoing over 5 days because i don't talk to them and my random events are a bit late. :P

Lols, I got reported for helping a newb by telling him not to buy spinach rolls for more than 1gp, and 4 lvl 100's started following me around, saying "sshh... we'll let you have some of the profit". I said no, then I reported them for trying to persuade me to break rules. They reported me for abusing the abuse button, is what i did illegal?...

There's no "report for abusing reporting" option under abuse report.

That being said, unless you saw an -explicit- lie to another player, they did not break any rule. It's not illegal to charge overpriced, as long as you don't actually lie and say "the item is worth X". You might get a blackmark from Jagex, although that is unlikely. They usually don't punish people who report in good faith, even if they made a mistake. There is even a policy stating "if you are not sure if something is illegal or not, report it".

Also, the price of an item is dependent on the circumstances. For example, law runes in bulk sell for 300ea on average (give or take 20 coins or so), but if someone needs a single law rune to teleport, they always say "buying 1 law for 1k". Because any less and I won't bother going to the bank to get the item.

If I see someone dying from poison without any antipoison, food, or tele runes, and with expensive stuff on them, I could charge 100k for an antipoison. :-/ That would be immoral, but not illegal.

Its called "misuse of customer support"

Once I was doing a clue in the wilderness and some one attacked me and I ran deeper hoping i could get my next clue and telleport, or he would run away, but he says

"Reported for luring!!!!11!!!!1!!"

Keep in mind I was like level 98 then and he was 106...

I got reported because some noob wanted me to trade my untradable frog costume.

Part of the reason I stopped wearing my scythe.

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, i was standing in a bank saying sellin rune ess. Soon enough, i got into this system or something, where i could type that one line super fast. so then, someone shouts out: King is auto typing! report him!!! I was like: no im not, and then he was like: oh, sorry..... :lol:

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

you mean like a mental system? Like where in your mind you knew what keys to hit?

Or something in the game programming?

That confused me..

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

you mean like a mental system? Like where in your mind you knew what keys to hit?

Or something in the game programming?

That confused me..

He means that he got into a groove, in other words, the typing of that phrase became a repetive motion.

therealdealseelmealbugyn3.png

We tried using an abyssal whip to 'suggest' they work faster

• 2 weeks later...

lol people must report for no reason hoping to be a mod #-o

i once was reported for not giving away free stuff :shock: ..i never seen THAT in the rules!...

oh and just this morning i was reported for not showing someone the way from fally to dranor! some people amaze me

now playing on l0wer cla55 =D (yes i like that name too)