f2p range update with dark bows coming out?

Gilformen

have any of you even ranged in f2p...we have a substantial advantage...how? when some loser pure can come along with his same combat level as me and be hitting 15's with a rune scimmy near constantly when i only hit 13 and barely hit as often...how the hell do rangers have too much power..this update would barely have an effect but noo you dont want it....itd mean that f2p rangers could hit like 2 higher...oh wait thats the same that the meleers are hitting! seems fair too me...

by the way im not f2p but i pk there with boom@ oh yeaah boom@ ftw lol

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

f2p-ers are cheap little kids who dont deserve any updates.

Oh my god... get a freaking life will you!? I LOVE it when some gay little punk who has absolutely no understanding of economics decides to call someone else "cheap" and that they "don't deserve" updates

F2p makes enough money from adds to pay for ALL servers... YES little kiddy that includes your oh so precious p2p server... They could run runescape off f2p alone... the wonderful p2p is for profit only...

F2p'ers are hard working gamers who enjoy the game even if they don't get all the items they could... EVERY single level that they earn is two to three times as hard as every level you get while using a whip or pcing your exp...

I almost never see f2p'ers asking for updates... normally they are quite happy with the decent solid game that they have... F2p is balanced pking... all 3 combat types have a chance against one another...

I know alot of guys in real life who play f2p... They aren't bad kids... many of them would get members but either their parents say no or they can't afford the $5 a month... WOW, does that shock you that some people out there can't afford to pay 5 dollars... guess we aren't all lucky middle class Americans eh?

Get your head out of your pathetic, slushy, overweight, [developmentally delayed], the worlds a wonderful place buttox and stop being a stuck up, socially rejected [puncture]...

Have a nice day :x

I dont hate free to players, but whenever i log into a free to player server, i get a few dozen lvl 30s following me and asking for free items.

Now as you said, if their parents wouldnt pay for their members, then meybe the parents dont think their kids should play the game. Most of the people that come following me and come to ruin my gaming experiance are exacly those little kids, and i too, dont think they are mature eunaugh to play the game.

And by the way, i have seen many, many free to players begging for updates from jagex, and that just ticks me off. They dont pay for playing, and still ask for updates, claiming that members get all the updates and that they havent got any updates for an x amount of time. They should be happy with what they have and stop the begging nonsense, they just are'nt worth it.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Runescape members is so cheap anyways...$5 a month...that is hugely inexpensive.

not everywere its $5 mate. Autralia its $8.50 by card, i haven't got my card...yet so I use PBP costing $12 per month, double your amount. gotta tak into account were all from different places, and such our prices vary.

but on topic: yew bows IF there lucky, besides that. nope.

and Nazgul740, could ya tone the language down a bit?

also xpx, some haven't seen members items, like barrows, or vestments/elegant etc.

Popoto.~<3

have any of you even ranged in f2p...we have a substantial advantage...how? when some loser pure can come along with his same combat level as me and be hitting 15's with a rune scimmy near constantly when i only hit 13 and barely hit as often...how the hell do rangers have too much power..this update would barely have an effect but noo you dont want it....itd mean that f2p rangers could hit like 2 higher...oh wait thats the same that the meleers are hitting! seems fair too me...

by the way im not f2p but i pk there with boom@ oh yeaah boom@ ftw lol

you forget one thing... rit is faster to shoot with ranged then it is to hit with melee so if f2p got rune arrows rangers would be very overpowered

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Oh my god... get a freaking life will you!? I LOVE it when some gay little punk who has absolutely no understanding of economics decides to call someone else "cheap" and that they "don't deserve" updates

F2p makes enough money from adds to pay for ALL servers... YES little kiddy that includes your oh so precious p2p server... They could run runescape off f2p alone... the wonderful p2p is for profit only...

F2p'ers are hard working gamers who enjoy the game even if they don't get all the items they could... EVERY single level that they earn is two to three times as hard as every level you get while using a whip or pcing your exp...

I almost never see f2p'ers asking for updates... normally they are quite happy with the decent solid game that they have... F2p is balanced pking... all 3 combat types have a chance against one another...

I know alot of guys in real life who play f2p... They aren't bad kids... many of them would get members but either their parents say no or they can't afford the $5 a month... WOW, does that shock you that some people out there can't afford to pay 5 dollars... guess we aren't all lucky middle class Americans eh?

Get your head out of your pathetic, slushy, overweight, [developmentally delayed], the worlds a wonderful place buttox and stop being a stuck up, socially rejected [puncture]...

I agreed completely with everything he said regarding that pathetic, narrow-minded comment.

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

I believe the correct reasoning is not because of the combat triangle, nor that f2p'er should get less or any of that nonsense.

I believe that the true reason as to why rune arrows and the yew bows will never become non member is because of the current high alch price on the yew long bow... If the bow became non members then then f2p would have the option to gain massive amounts of money while maintaining an f2p status. In addition, because of this, the price of bows may go up due to the fact that nonmembers cannot fletch them themselves. Members would sell them to non members for a higher price, and they would have to pay it or not buy at all in order to alch them.

I suppose that some of this logic doesnt work out, after all, i havent really thought it out, and im at school doing what im not supposed to be doing...

Thesmallone9.gif

Runescape members is so cheap anyways...$5 a month...that is hugely inexpensive.

F2p doesn't need an update in range. Although, I wish Jagex would update treasure trails so that f2p would be able to wield a lot of the new items. This would benefit p2p so much because it would give a market for the lame p2p rewards.

I agree with your second point, but $5 is fairly expensive... it adds up.

idiot911.png

Proud member of 'the' clan for 5 years.

Join 'the' clan today

Other than that quote right there, so true. I am F2P and always plan to be. Personally, I am actually against F2P updates, unless neccesary, even graphical. The only update I really want is to chop F2P range down a bit. getting owned by a level 68 range pure when you're level 78 with 60+ defence is not all that enjoyable. F2P range is way overpowered. It's one of the easiest thigns to train, what with the cost of bronze and iron arrows, the safespots available, etc. Then you get hit with rapid, constant 5-15 hits, through rune, it gets annoying. Although I don't feel it is neccesary, that is only because I almost never PK. If you feel you must correct me on that, refer to the italicized words.

OT: No F2P updates!!!! I do appreciate the updates, however I would much rather see that time go to something like articles, much like the now-monthly installments by The_Editor. Other than the addy arrow+maple bow update and graphical, all of the other updates lasted a month or two. Yes, I know updating F2P range will last for ever, however it will lead to and extreme inbalance to the already off-kilter F2P combat triangle. Jagex should also not try and balance this by adding more to F2P melee or mage because that would just make more problems arise.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

IF we f2pers should deserve an update it should blue dragon hide

Blue dhide = 50 range

50 Range = Access to Mage Bow

Mage Bow = Made of Mage logs

Mage logs = P2P

Thus probably not being able to release blue dhide into F2P.

And what thesmallone29 said:

I believe that the true reason as to why rune arrows and the yew bows will never become non member is because of the current high alch price on the yew long bow... If the bow became non members then then f2p would have the option to gain massive amounts of money while maintaining an f2p status. In addition, because of this, the price of bows may go up due to the fact that nonmembers cannot fletch them themselves. Members would sell them to non members for a higher price, and they would have to pay it or not buy at all in order to alch them.

I have to agree with that, since there would be more stuff for F2P to alch = More demand for bows. Demand > Supply = Over pricing

craftingcapeqw4.gif99 Crafting acheived 31/01/08

strcapemq9.gif99 Strength acheived 17/12/07

I believe the correct reasoning is not because of the combat triangle, nor that f2p'er should get less or any of that nonsense.

I suppose that some of this logic doesnt work out, after all, i havent really thought it out, and im at school doing what im not supposed to be doing...

Yes I agree with you alright. But it would be really great if yew bows are available to F2pers. Other than alching stupid Steel Platebodies and not to mention a few million Curses, I don't see if there is another way to level Mage in F2p. Yes, mage update, please!

Yes I agree with you alright. But it would be really great if yew bows are available to F2pers. Other than alching stupid Steel Platebodies and not to mention a few million Curses, I don't see if there is another way to level Mage in F2p. Yes, mage update, please!

I got to 85 magic in f2p.

Been using Curse, Earth strike, Crumble Undead, and High alchemy.

Its quite okay. you just get owned in the wild if your above 80 combat :s

(i'm p2p now btw,)

What you want and what will really happen is an entirely different matter.

You may want there to be a f2p range update (and hell yeah, i do. My pure would rock with rune arrows =P), but in reality, by updating f2p Jagex would get nothing.

To look at a buisness perspective, would you make something free better, or your most expensive product better.

~ Original six ~ 6 99 skills ~ 2b+ bank ~

Retired upon the destruction of the duel arena

oh my god!

Mournings end part II is here!

Now that means they will release Mournings end part I to f2p!!!!!!

Seriously someone stop these dumb topics.

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.