Most accomplished in one day

Maleficus1055

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-99 slayer in a day oh yes I was so pumped using my speed hacks to take down nub monsters with my guthans I was like omg. I have a video of me doing it in 23 hours, 34 minutes and 47 seconds though count off around 15 seconds of massive lag to open HyperCam to stop recording. I might consider uploading it somewhere someday I think you guys might love to see it.

Also I merchanted from around 12-16m in a day that was pretty cool :D;):):P

Hmm 22k nats (without 2x) was quite an achievement for me. Either that or 2000k construction xp.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

For the merchanting, that's crazy good :twisted: . For the 1-99 slayer thing, you get a :thumbsup: !

Anyway, the best I could ever manage in a day was 150 rune ore. After that, I have never touched a rune rock or any other kind of rock for that matter <.< .

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

Hmm one day I remember well was my first Guthan spear. I then managed to get into W2 for the first time, and bought 40 - 70 Construction with the money. I got 40 - 70 in a day. :shock:

1-99 slayer in a day oh yes I was so pumped using my speed hacks to take down nub monsters with my guthans I was like omg. I have a video of me doing it in 23 hours, 34 minutes and 47 seconds though count off around 15 seconds of massive lag to open HyperCam to stop recording. I might consider uploading it somewhere someday I think you guys might love to see it.

Yeah, we all believe you. :wall:

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

30+ quest points

And once 250k ranged xp per hour

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

5M magic experiance in 2 hour :wink:

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

5M magic experiance in 2 hour :wink:

lol bug abuse the dream spell?

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

I did it plain nolife ... i was half way to 98 fletching ...

I got 98 fletching and didnt stop playing until i got 99 ... Lol :D 14 hours in front of rs >.<

barrowsmguthan,Slashyourmom.gif

Slashyourmom.gif

-----

Verac skirt x1,Verac Brassard x1, Torag helm x1, Dharok Greataxe x1, Dharok Plate legs x2, Dharok Plate, Ahrim Robeskirt x1, Kharil Skirt

Dragon drops: D med helm

Yeah, we all believe you. :wall:

Just because I have speed hacks doesn't mean you cann't believe me I swear I have a vid of it but I somehow doubt you want to watch 23 hours of me power leveling

Also went from 1-27 hunter in a day yesterday lol that's good for me considering I usually hate skilling, plus I had to go to work for 4 hours :(