Invest in Dragon Darts?

Lep

Geeze.. can we please take the nested quotes down a notch? There's no reason to quote more than two or three.

But I like making quotes look like a topographical map :-s

Haha, thats a good one zoid. :lol:

Sure Tripsis, i'll try to limit them.

108th to 99 Prayer

Well to get this back on topic and off of that quote chain..

I doubt that Dragon Darts will receive a special attack. Not every Dragon Weapon has to have a special. As I recall, the Rune Throwing Axes have a special; but do any other rune items? (Maybe Rune Claws.. not sure) Anyways.. they're just a super-powered dart made especially for stakers and PK'ers. They'll hit constant good damage, much like the pre-existing Rune Knives. They hit fast and constantly; even with a few 0s thrown in there, it's still great damage in the end.

(I'm not sure on damage, so don't quote me on this)

If Rune Darts/Knives could hit 8-8-10-9-0-9-8 or something, then the Dragon Darts could hit 12-12-9-0-15-8 or something. Just great for staking and PK'ing, as said before.

But.. if it did have a special. I'd imagine it would be throwing a few darts at once and hitting in various spots, possibly stunning the opponent from the force. Sounds pretty cool, eh?

~Lunar

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Just wanted to continue the quote :P

but anyway, I think they only wouldn't add a special if there was going to be somthing stronger that contiues the chain i.e. no speical on rune b ax (i know its fp) because there is a dragon one. Special on rune claws because there wont be a dragon one.

So I think there will be somthing like "Abyssal Darts" or more likly Crystal darts with the next elf quest.

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

Please stop the quote pyramid, makes it somewhat hard to read :shame:

As to the Darts spec, I guess they were too obsessed with the new bow, that they forgot to add a special!

I suppose that they might notice that nobody is talking about it and add it next update.

They will be used alot in staking. Dragon dart (p) would own.

Tried it on my pure first day they came out. No bueno. Sticking to rune knives :)

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

They will be used alot in staking. Dragon dart (p) would own.

Tried it on my pure first day they came out. No bueno. Sticking to rune knives :)

Maybe you were just getting unluckey? They have to be at least a little better than rune knives

I doubt Jagex staff often looks at these forums, is there any sign of the "spec need for d darts" topics brought up in RSOF? If so maybe it could be worthwhile, so far every dragon weapon in the game has a spec, I can't imagine why d darts would not have one.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Well to get this back on topic and off of that quote chain..

I doubt that Dragon Darts will receive a special attack. Not every Dragon Weapon has to have a special. As I recall, the Rune Throwing Axes have a special; but do any other rune items? (Maybe Rune Claws.. not sure) Anyways.. they're just a super-powered dart made especially for stakers and PK'ers. They'll hit constant good damage, much like the pre-existing Rune Knives. They hit fast and constantly; even with a few 0s thrown in there, it's still great damage in the end.

(I'm not sure on damage, so don't quote me on this)

If Rune Darts/Knives could hit 8-8-10-9-0-9-8 or something, then the Dragon Darts could hit 12-12-9-0-15-8 or something. Just great for staking and PK'ing, as said before.

But.. if it did have a special. I'd imagine it would be throwing a few darts at once and hitting in various spots, possibly stunning the opponent from the force. Sounds pretty cool, eh?

~Lunar

what the hell thats the worse argument ive heard in my life...every dragon weapon has a special except darts, there's a pattern there, they all have specs, 2 rune weapons have specs, no pattern....

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

what the hell thats the worse argument ive heard in my life...every dragon weapon has a special except darts, there's a pattern there, they all have specs, 2 rune weapons have specs, no pattern....

I'm not sure I'm understanding what point you're trying to make here. Are you saying that there's a pattern with dragon weapons? I think so.. But what I'm trying to say is that it's not necessary for a dragon weapon to have a special, and i just brought up Rune as a comparison. Only two rune items have specials; not all of them. Just because there's a new weapon doesn't mean it should have a special.. And technically speaking, dragon arrows themselves don't have specials; only in conjunction with the Dark Bows.

And more on topic.. what exactly is the difference between knives and darts? Range Bonuses? Speed? Ease of Production?

~Lunar

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

I'm not sure I'm understanding what point you're trying to make here. Are you saying that there's a pattern with dragon weapons? I think so.. But what I'm trying to say is that it's not necessary for a dragon weapon to have a special, and i just brought up Rune as a comparison. Only two rune items have specials; not all of them. Just because there's a new weapon doesn't mean it should have a special.. And technically speaking, dragon arrows themselves don't have specials; only in conjunction with the Dark Bows.

And more on topic.. what exactly is the difference between knives and darts? Range Bonuses? Speed? Ease of Production?

~Lunar

Knifes has a little higher range bonus and (I think) a higher range.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

The Best way to use Dragon Darts is to PK with it

Till the last moment whip out a DarkBow for the first firing rate as fast as darts which is 2 hit..

Yeah but strangely this is the only dragon weapon without special

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Well, we all know that every Dragon weapon has a special, but the Darts don't. I'm betting that Jagex will eventually give them a special so people use them. Who's honestly going to buy a few thousand to train with for slightly faster experience, if they have no special? I don't think anyone would.

Well why do people train with those in the first place then? (i.e. knives/darts)

I think they're not worth it...there's always an arrow stealer out there somewhere. Especially when they're worth (Don't quote me on this) 10k ea. Sure you could have Ava's accumulator, but what about that other 10% that don't make it...

I don't know, I think JaGex should've put a little more thought into this kind of thing.

Current Goal: All levels 60+ (Curse you summoning)

darts range bonus is lower than rune knives.just compared them.tbh these darts dont seem that great unless poisanable and get a great chain special in the future.

rune knives

range attack:25

dragon darts

range attack :18

oh btw im not donating my d darts to the research ofthis.only got 20 andim broke so dont want to loose them

tifsdac6mc.gif

darts range bonus is lower than rune knives.just compared them.tbh these darts dont seem that great unless poisanable and get a great chain special in the future.

rune knives

range attack:25

dragon darts

range attack :18

oh btw im not donating my d darts to the research ofthis.only got 20 andim broke so dont want to loose them

7 range attack can be sacrificed for the extra damage that they do

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top