Death Experiences.

Xoelaras

My worst dead was while I played Barrows

I Had to kill Dharok on tunnels...when i opened a door and he apear

i just remember I start to kill him and then I had a lag...later when i log again i just saw myself at Fallador

Lost:

rune boots

slayer staff

lunar staff

glory ammulet

ring of life

ectophial

a lot of death 1+

and I don't remember more :-k

solihard.gif

solihard.gif

dragonmvoidk,solihard.gif

mine was probably when i was at barrows...fighting torag (luckly) and i usallyy do a god spell and i was then.. then i started lagging and lagged out then when i got back on i had 9 hp

Thats exactly what happened to me yesterday, but i died :oops: luckily I was saved by a great tipiter who got all my valuable stuff and returned it. :D

Itiessi.png

Returned to Runescape June 2011 after a 3 year break :)

This is my story:

I had just finished Dragon Slayer quest, and I had full rune. One guy came to me and said: wanna be team? I said sure. I didn't know what a team was for, so I followed him. We went to wild. I didn't know what wilderness was. Maybe it was kind of multicombat area, or sort of. We went all the way to highest wild and he asked all the time: are you gonna kill me? I said just no. We got fought couple of times, but we escaped. Also he gave me some food, luckily. When we finally get to Varrock, I had only 1 hp left! It kinda dropped when we were near Varrock or something like that. Then I went to recharge my prayer points and went to eat some food. Never went to wild again and I'll never go.

Two days ago I was on my lvl 38 pure account running rune ores to the bank for a friend.

I had to go to the bathroom so I pressed 'Log out', went away from my computer, got back a few mins later and logged in. I was standing in lumby with only 3 ores left in my inventory #-o

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

lol.

Well, I think this one time... Wait... Nope... Wait... Yes... XD

One time... When I was like... runecrafting nats in like the abyss... like this ancienter nub abby pker like tried to like pk me. So like I like tellied... But I like got dds'd by like the abby pker. So like I like died and like I spawned like right like next to like my death pile! I like picked it up and like was so happy!

Okay, sorry for all the likes, I was bored :)

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

the only time i ever died from a monster was while doing an ogre task.

losy d long ddp++ warrior helm granite shield.

it wasnt a big deal though because i knew i could get the stuff back(and i did)

tifsdac6mc.gif

Died a few days ago at dark beasts with full guthans, wasn't paying attention. I come back with 5 hits left, I run after i hit hit, it uses mage on me, and boom, I'm dead :\ . Came back had only 1 bow drop since then. The next 2 days, I got 3 bows, bought my guthans spear and helm back, and still have 3 bows in bank.

dr__pimper.png

dr__pimper.png

my worst was yesterday

i was doing trol stronghold and i knew that the generals could hit a 35 so i fought with protect from mellee and i had some range with me for when my prayer would run out(you can safespot them).

i fought him and after a few minutes my prayer runs out, so i run to the safespot, but thanks to the good pathfinding :pray: i ran a circle around the general and i get hit a 35, 10 hp left :shock: and i keep clicking that he must run away, but he hits again a 8 :ohnoes: so i got to safespot with 2 hp left :XD:

Scout_ivar.png

Barrows drops: guthan helm x1, torags hammers x1, karils top x1, ahrims staff x1

I was going to Gargoyles, with Guthan and the usual stuff like whip, Dragon Square etc. I clicked on the Agility Chain, but swapped over to TIF. I didn't had my Nosepeg on. When I turned back, I see myself kneeling. I run back as hard as I can, and I managed to pick everything up.. including my Fire Cape and Guthan's Spear :D.

sigdk2fa4.png

Here's my blog: restoring it soon | Achieved 99 Crafting

Quoting yourself is laaaaame

Im not sure if this topic will stay open sine it has been used before.

This topic would only be removed IF there was one of the same matter already there at that time. And i cant see one at this point in time =;

If it was a case of if this had to be removed cos it was the matter of a post in THE PAST. Then that would be very stupid cos posts eventually die and someoen might wanna talk about it again. This post will die eventually and then in a month or 2's time (NOT EVEN PROBABLY!) Will have the same kind of topic. (Afterall this is MY FIRST Tip.It Forum thread so cut me someslack, i had a good thing to talk about yesterday lol)

Anyway, I also wanted to let you guys in on the Story of How my Runescape story ended... And Started again. that in the past when i was a Newb, I Died at Blue dragon in heros guild when i not only forgot to take Anti Dragon breath, but the Noobs on the other side of the gate Kept me closed in with the old door trick. Lost like Sara legs, G Sheild, Warrior helm, Ddp, D Mace, Obby Maul, Glory, Wealth, Sara CW Cape, Steel Boots. Well you get the idea.

I quit the game after that with only a D Long, D B Axe and Sara plate left. (I made bow strings for a job... thats why i was nooby lol.)

Anyway, 8 months later i logged back on to see how the game changed, an old mate talked to me and convinced me in getting back into Runescape. I spent time doing woodcutting training and the rest is Ancient History. Now i got over 20mil in items, Kick :-w Friends and 99 Woodcutting.

Bottom Line, theres an' old saying "There must always be GOOD and BAD Things to keep balance." This can be in a day, a week or even as it would appear here, 8 months. If i didnt die back then and make my way back under hard work. I'd probably still be that Lv.75 newb makin bowstrings.

The End.

youwontbringmedownaj0.jpg

Yep, after I died and lost my Berserker, I was seriously disheartened, as that was around 1/5 of my worth. Well, I started merching and managed to sell a fury for like 40 glory amulets, which I charged and made around a 1m profit. Then, I continued to slay and eventually got a robin. So, I've more than quadrupled the amount of money I had back then... It just takes heart.

In the end: There is the saying " :ohnoes: happens, roll with it."

td2sig.jpg

i was at the level 144 (or so) monkey guards, lost connection. logged back in in falador, lost: rune legs, d scimmy, fremmenik helm &shield, 1k+ steel arrows, and a bunch of food.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

short n sweet.

w18 edgville. (H) pking in the 4 wild maybe. torag plate and legs, obby sheild, 99 hp cape, whip, brezerker helmet and ring. 120 askes to fight since hes already skulled in full torag too. he pots i pot/turn on prayers and attack him skulling....loading...please wait

:evil: :cry:

well atleast 2 minutes later my connection came too. i saw that i had 35hp and was getting maged ::' and i had 34 hp. so i quickly ate some sharks, picked up the pile.........yes thats right the pile of the 120 LMAO? containing everything but his plate.

sorta similiar. but crazy as hell none the less . BTW the pj'er was a known veracs/ahrim barrage pj'er whos pretty hated on w18 lol.

im in barrows and doing great,hammering dharock with fire blast.just as i was about to put the finishing blows on this guy and his silly oversized axe guthans pops his fat head in the corner of my screen and drains my health. dharock hits a 56 on me and i die.didnt lose much but i got my revenge on him today. :twisted:

lost connection early in a bronze drag trip, came back to find myself in lumbridge, but I still had all my stuff. I <3 ring of life :)

I was wearing full proselyte, whip, dfire shield, unholy symbol, and white boots and gloves. I also had about 18 prayer pot (4)s in my invent and a few antifires. Good thing I didn't lose all that junk :P

Mithdragonsig5.jpg