Do you think we will see a new bank?

Macmaster92

Remember Construction, though? It was such a big update being promised for so long,

but they didn't tell us in advance that it was coming. You just logged on one day, saw there was

and update, they like, listed a few other updates, and then they were like ...

"Oh, also by the way--PLAYER OWNED HOUSES!"

So they might not tell us at all when it's coming up.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

there should be more space in banks, but jagex should not organise it, here's why.

A. it will be a system that half the people will write rants about, or just not like.

B.instead of wasting your time complaining about it, you could be organizing your bank.

C.for that arguement about

it won't be done. Jagex is just making it so that people will say "pmg they never look at suggestions". Therefore, they make a quick and easy update and call it even. That right click isnt exactly revolutionary or amazing either

they aren't doing doing it for that reason, the cross bow update is huge, you have o revamp the whole way the crossbow works, that's not a little update.

one thing jagex could do is give us "tabs". these tabs would be player named and organised, so to organise your bank, you would have to move items into those tabs yourself. but, the good thing about them would be you're not limited to the tabs jagex makes for you, and your organization would be very versatile. i would enjoy that system.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

we don't need a new bank.

I think you just are not one of the few who have an organized bank, or you have not checked out the rune tips suggestion forum and read thagern's post on a better bank

here

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

They call it small bits and pieces, a new bank isn't something that they can create within a day, it will probably require weeks, I guess they would notify it as a single update, not as part of small bits and pieces.

You never really know. When construction came out all it said in the BTS was something like "Also players will be able to make their own chairs and and cups of tea". So maybe it could happen.

I think you just are not one of the few who have an organized bank, or you have not checked out the rune tips suggestion forum and read thagern's post on a better bank

here

having a good bank is a reward for hard work organizing it. that's what i say.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

Am I the only one who doesn't want a new bank :s? What's wrong with the old one?

More importantly, what's right with the old one?

The campaign is for 'A New Banking System', but you can't even call the current bank a 'system'.

It is simply a blob of items randomly thrown in there. You can tell people to be organized,

but if everyone took the time to reorganize their bank each time they deposited a new item,

Zezima would've never gotten all his 99's and whatnot. He'd have spent all day organizing.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

I hate these posts, seriously its just one of those things your going to have to wait and see about.

You hate or have a problem with EVERY topic I've seen you post in. :|

Anyway, if Jagex create a new bank very similar to Thagern's idea then I shall be extremely please. A lock feature is something we need urgently, a tidy desk leads to a tidy life or something along those lines. :anxious:

i have a fear that if they do implement this bank it will make everuything too inconveniant for me(not saying anyone else but they may share the same fears)

1)my bank is very messy(apart from runes and pots) but i still know where everything is.it only takes a few scrolls to get exactly what i want.

2)it would slow me down a lot.scrolling through all those tabs/button ,or whatever theyve have suggested to get some armour then going through it all for food etc.

3)would theyre be a delay between switching sections?although its unlikely its a possibility.

4)i find the customization aspect of our current banks great.you can suit it to the preferances you want.runes at top,logs at top potions below etc.if it ever does happen i just hope it isnt very restricting.

anyway as always thrir will be some people who will flame my problems with the bank systems ive seen suggested.you wont change my thoughts though :notalk:

tifsdac6mc.gif

My personal opinion is that they are working on a bank update and are working on a chat/friends list update.

The real question (to me) is how much resource are they focussing on these at the moment. I'd suspect that they are in the trial phase where they are trying out a few different ideas to see which could work best (or which would get the least number of rants!).

I'd also take a stab that F2P would get a little more bank space if/when the bank update is done.

I highly doubt that it'll happen this month though.

WARNING: Prone to ramble ... but you probably already know that!

truffoo.png

1% F2P : 99% RL

The only thing i would really love is to get the macroers out of the game, The bank space can wait, but, Bank space and a new bank would be awsome .. :wink:

Fishing: Monks in piscatoris.

Runecrafting: Abyss runecrafting..

Contact Me On TIF ~ Private is set to | Friends ~

archer_pzyco.png

here

I read that thread before you were a member of this forum, and my bank is quite organized. We don't need a new bank.