Worst reason for being fired

arizark

basically i just got fired for a really crumby reason, i got fired because i bought a $3 pack of toilet paper without asking permission because i really needed to goto the toilet..... :-k

what are your pathetic reasons for being fired?

kirby-sig.gif

"We going to have to let you go because we cannot afford your wages" :boohoo: :boohoo:

Yeah that was mine :(

BTW Why didn't you just give the $3 back to the till or wherever you took in from? Seems a stupid reason to fire someone...maybe you had past offenses and they saw that as a good excuse :-k

A friend to all is a friend to none.

i did offer to pay it back but its just because i was "irresponsible" ugh this day is freaking horrible but i'm guessing its because there are too many employees and its a small business

kirby-sig.gif

"too old, a sixteen year old can do your job for half the payment"

:cry:

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I'd say anything that has to do with discrimination, whether it's skin colour, religion or sexual preference.

If you served yourself that'll most likely be why.

Is that the worst reason for being fired?

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

I've never been fired before, but my boss did tell me once that my work was too good. "Just good can be okay, things don't always have to be excellent." He was complaining that my e-mails to him were too well-written :D. He felt I spent too much time on them and he couldn't understand that writing coherently in full sentences comes natural to me. He's a fabulous boss though, who saw through me and my perfectionism very quickly.

I've never been fired before, but my boss did tell me once that my work was too good. "Just good can be okay, things don't always have to be excellent." He was complaining that my e-mails to him were too well-written :D. He felt I spent too much time on them and he couldn't understand that writing coherently in full sentences comes natural to me. He's a fabulous boss though, who saw through me and my perfectionism very quickly.

Pretty much same here, except they actually fired me. When I asked why, the boss said I was too good at my job and an embarrassment to the other employees. :lol:

I knew a guy who worked -9 (that's negative nine hours) at a local Gamestop because he called in nine hours before he was supposed to work for the first time and said that he didn't have anything to wear, so his new boss just fired him then. :lol:

3898000bYVcx.png

i got fired because my boss's daughter didnt like me <.<

:lol: .

Owch.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'd say anything that has to do with discrimination, whether it's skin colour, religion or sexual preference.

If you served yourself that'll most likely be why.

Is that the worst reason for being fired?

That's the BEST reason. You get a nice settlement from the lawsuit!

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Woah, unlucky. I think you can sue them for that by the way.

Sue them because he effectively stole (thought I'm sure he didn't do it with intent to be a theif) something? Good idea.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

^ The people at our dairy queen take forever.

I've never been fired yet so... :P

Same HERE!!! wtf is up with dairy queen?? they take way to long...i was there last friday..and jeezus christ bob they took for ever..DQ is the slowest of FAST food

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

I was fired from AMC theaters because I couldn't work on a Saturday due to my grandfathers cancer.

I even tried calling people in to cover my shift but no one would do it.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

i personally didn't get fired, but a girl that worked where i worked got fired.

basicly she was a maintence person and cut the grass, water lawn, etc in the morning and she usually wore just a bikini top (o btw she was 24 and had a pretty good size rack) and then one day this old self self-righteous grandma walks in and demands to see the manger and complains that a women like her shouldn't be wearing a thing like that on a golf course, so she got fired :(

legends2.jpg