18 June 2007 - The Dragonfire Shield and Game Improvements

Uula

I pray this dragon visage is comparable to a chain at dusties...if the shield blast can be unleashed on players hitting over 50, it will be insane. On the other the other hand i hope its non-tradeable or dragons will forever be filled with people.

I guess we have to wait and see. Going for one now so maybe ill get one.

If its non tadable then the dragons WOULD be filled forever with people, you mean you hope it is tradable so all those lazy people will just buy it instead

+1

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The dragonshield is such a waste of update.

how do you dare say that??? it is the best shield in the game when fully charged! :shame:

It only broke the pk triangle further, and there's no point in using it over a defender unless you're a crybaby affraid to get hit. This shield is just obsolete, we don't need that. Not to mention it's ugly as hell.

2480+ total

"New" drops from wayverns

be aware im posting anything ive never gotten before, so meh

Addy bolts (12-23)

Soul runes (8)

Snackskin Chaps

Mithril bolts (29)

Can you kill wyverns with the mind shield (orange one) or does it HAVE to be the elemental sheild?

lanthuscg3.png

I heard they added String All into the game aswell..

Seriously? Wow that would totally suck for everyone who has 99 Fletching already, I think Jagex can expect many complaints if this is true.

I hope I didnt misunderstood anything, but they updated so you can just press Use Bowstring + Yew Longbow (u) and you can choose "all" and all bows will be strung just like when you cut the logs to longs (u)? In that case, I'm actually happy to be 99 Fletching allready. I love stringing! <3: =/

yeah, you cant do it the old way. i loved stringing because it was 3x quicker than cutting, but now its the same speed. i'm glad i'm already 99 and never have to fletch again :thumbsup:

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

The dragonshield is such a waste of update.

how do you dare say that??? it is the best shield in the game when fully charged! :shame:

It only broke the pk triangle further, and there's no point in using it over a defender unless you're a crybaby affraid to get hit. This shield is just obsolete, we don't need that. Not to mention it's ugly as hell.

"crybaby affraud to get hit" That is thee single dumbest thing i've ever heard. Thats like saying "why wear torags, wear prayer robes instead. Omgz you don't want to get 3 hit?! You cry baby"

lanthuscg3.png

I heard they added String All into the game aswell..

Seriously? Wow that would totally suck for everyone who has 99 Fletching already, I think Jagex can expect many complaints if this is true.

I hope I didnt misunderstood anything, but they updated so you can just press Use Bowstring + Yew Longbow (u) and you can choose "all" and all bows will be strung just like when you cut the logs to longs (u)? In that case, I'm actually happy to be 99 Fletching allready. I love stringing! <3: =/

yeah, you cant do it the old way. i loved stringing because it was 3x quicker than cutting, but now its the same speed. i'm glad i'm already 99 and never have to fletch again :thumbsup:

dang didnt think of that <.<

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

All the dragon slayer spots are ridiculously crowded right now... I was at red drags by myself, when suddenly a convoy of about six people walk in and start taking all my kills :?

I wonder if the 80% of green dragon slayers which are autoers know how to pick them up or not?

Mithdragonsig5.jpg

All the dragon slayer spots are ridiculously crowded right now... I was at red drags by myself, when suddenly a convoy of about six people walk in and start taking all my kills :?

I wonder if the 80% of green dragon slayers which are autoers know how to pick them up or not?

funny enough you should say that... black dragons aren't filled i have only seen 2 people other then me and they where like "hyt" <3:

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

There not actually your kills. And maybe you should just stick to kill and share :twisted:

I rarely use RSOF and know next to nothing on it, but I beleive there is a bid on there, starting at 5.5m, ends in 1 hour - 9:30 est.

Ok ive tested it

Visage IS tradeable!

Bids start at 5.5m CASH

Auction ends at 930AM EST

1 hour long

Winning bid currently -

This is from a post by: Tizzcdn

EDIT: He said he got it from blk dragons.

craftingcapeqw4.gif99 Crafting acheived 31/01/08

strcapemq9.gif99 Strength acheived 17/12/07

Just wanna point out something. Correct me if im wrong.

Metal dragons anyone?

indeed, jagex said all dragon so i would say all dragon that shoot fire(no baby) but thats just me....

20 black dragon kills so far(lol just hit 27-27 <3: )

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

These things are rare aye..me and a mate both got clues..then asked how he was going and i said to the guy..me and a mate got a clue and at the exact same time he said he got a clue but...so yea these are pretty rare..and still no drop pic as of yet

Metal dragons anyone?

My friends there atm, apparently it's so busy when he got there, there wasn't any dragons not being attacked. That's a lot of people killing metals.

this calls for a trip to metal dragons :-w at least i wont get hit and i can just dance in the middle \'

tifsdac6mc.gif

Metal dragons anyone?

My friends there atm, apparently it's so busy when he got there, there wasn't any dragons not being attacked. That's a lot of people killing metals.

this calls for a trip to metal dragons :-w at least i wont get hit and i can just dance in the middle \'

great idea <3:

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

Jagex have a sadistic sense of humour :x

Was like OMG GRANITE LEGS DROP at wyverns... then i was more like OMG ITS SNAKESKIN CHAPS THATS CRUEL :wall:

That's so deliberate lol

woot safe for treasure trail :XD:

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

Metal dragons anyone?

great idea <3:

i've been there for the past hour and a half.. no visage yet, but i do have a shiny new pair of red legs :D

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

Metal dragons anyone?

great idea <3:

i've been there for the past hour and a half.. no visage yet, but i do have a shiny new pair of red legs :D

grantz

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting