18 June 2007 - The Dragonfire Shield and Game Improvements

Uula

gotta love thos marines im more of a Tau girl my self =P

i hate you.... <.< ( :XD: )

Sorry but I have to agree with the girl. :)

forthegreatergoodlq8.png

everyone hates me :cry:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I officially 'own' a spot to range blue drags in the Ogre Enclave. Im killing them at a steady pace of.. 1 drag per 5 mins? Lol not sure, havent timed, but its pretty slow.. I'll have one by end of the month at this rate.

craftingcapeqw4.gif99 Crafting acheived 31/01/08

strcapemq9.gif99 Strength acheived 17/12/07

i love range but peronaly i think that giving 90 range bonus for the rune c-bows is a bit out of proportion, 75 would have been good enough.

But, if you cant beat them join them.....time to make some bolts :D

The dragonfire shield

The dragonfire shield is an astounding piece of equipment that enhances the natural abilities of the anti-dragonbreath shield to enable it to absorb and later unleash the power of a dragon's fiery breath. To make a dragonfire shield you will need a Smithing level of 90.

There are two components to the dragonfire shield: the anti-dragonbreath shield and a draconic visage. Draconic visages are rare drops from dragons and skeletal wyverns. To smith them into a dragonfire shield you will need to take them to an anvil along with a hammer. Use the draconic visage on the anvil and you will find yourself in possession of a dragonfire shield and 2000 shiny new Smithing experience.

Note that this may take you some time, so it's advisable not to click away until you have the dragonfire shield in your inventory.

Straight from the KB. All to Skeletal Wyverns?

I still have to get 100k agility xp so I won't be killing them any time soon :( .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

The dragonfire shield

The dragonfire shield is an astounding piece of equipment that enhances the natural abilities of the anti-dragonbreath shield to enable it to absorb and later unleash the power of a dragon's fiery breath. To make a dragonfire shield you will need a Smithing level of 90.

There are two components to the dragonfire shield: the anti-dragonbreath shield and a draconic visage. Draconic visages are rare drops from dragons and skeletal wyverns. To smith them into a dragonfire shield you will need to take them to an anvil along with a hammer. Use the draconic visage on the anvil and you will find yourself in possession of a dragonfire shield and 2000 shiny new Smithing experience.

Note that this may take you some time, so it's advisable not to click away until you have the dragonfire shield in your inventory.

Straight from the KB. All to Skeletal Wyverns?

I still have to get 100k agility xp so I won't be killing them any time soon :( .

good luck with agility ::'

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Heard some1 claim they used the fire from the new shield in duel arena and hit a 50. No idea if its true.

I doubt that someone already has a maxed shield. However, hitting 50 doesn't seem unreasonable.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

Thanks, I'll be camping at wyverns as soon as I get 80 :P .

CHAOS space marines> all

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Crossbow level 7 range with bronze bolts hits 4 damage 0_0 such high damage for newb range

Hail Chaos i got to many armys >.< Tau,Chaos,Sisters,Witchs *tryed to make a decent full one* Knights tau dark tau and lucky last my full army of Tanks made from spare parts =P

faster ecto people faster law running?? HELLO!!! they upgraded so no more dumb conversations and I the only 1 that only exiceted about those things??

BO-YAh!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Vinnydakid says he hit a 38 with rune cbow and ruby tipped rune bolts WITHOUT SPEC. He is 99 Range and potted.
ruby tipped rune bolts? my mate hit 250 on jad with a blue partyhat. You could hit 60s with dragon bolts even before the update so...

As this has been said, the drops seems very, very rare, dont know anyone with the shield yet, and might not see the effects any time soon.

This seems to be one of those high level updates like fire cape and 3rd age- only the few really lucky and fortuanate can cut profits from it.

I made a small mistake. It was dragon tipped bolts he used. And it was NO SPEC.

They finally got it right.

faster ecto people faster law running?? HELLO!!! they upgraded so no more dumb conversations and I the only 1 that only exiceted about those things??

BO-YAh!

Those two don't affect me so I don't really care.. :?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Crossbow level 7 range with bronze bolts hits 4 damage 0_0 such high damage for newb range

Hail Chaos i got to many armys >.< Tau,Chaos,Sisters,Witchs *tryed to make a decent full one* Knights tau dark tau and lucky last my full army of Tanks made from spare parts =P

space marines and tyranid owns anyone any time <3: (can't belive i once lost to orcs...

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

The dragonshield is such a waste of update.

how do you dare say that??? it is the best shield in the game when fully charged! :shame:

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

how high can this shield can hit ??? is it going to hit same time as dds spec or its considering as a hit ?

That's what i'm wondering o.O Can already hit 76 with dds spec? Then another 50 with the shield at the same time? :XD:

Although like others have said, I doubt there has even been one dropepd yet, probably all just rumours atm.

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

how high can this shield can hit ??? is it going to hit same time as dds spec or its considering as a hit ?

That's what i'm wondering o.O Can already hit 76 with dds spec? Then another 50 with the shield at the same time? :XD:

Although like others have said, I doubt there has even been one dropepd yet, probably all just rumours atm.

swe havent seen anyone with the shield yet, so it muct be really rare- hence it is very, very expencive. If it is very expencive, not many people will risk brining it into the wilderness.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I pray this dragon visage is comparable to a chain at dusties...if the shield blast can be unleashed on players hitting over 50, it will be insane. On the other the other hand i hope its non-tradeable or dragons will forever be filled with people.

I guess we have to wait and see. Going for one now so maybe ill get one.

randomkcopyq.png

I heard they added String All into the game aswell..

Seriously? Wow that would totally suck for everyone who has 99 Fletching already, I think Jagex can expect many complaints if this is true.

I hope I didnt misunderstood anything, but they updated so you can just press Use Bowstring + Yew Longbow (u) and you can choose "all" and all bows will be strung just like when you cut the logs to longs (u)? In that case, I'm actually happy to be 99 Fletching allready. I love stringing! <3: =/

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

I pray this dragon visage is comparable to a chain at dusties...if the shield blast can be unleashed on players hitting over 50, it will be insane. On the other the other hand i hope its non-tradeable or dragons will forever be filled with people.

I guess we have to wait and see. Going for one now so maybe ill get one.

If its non tadable then the dragons WOULD be filled forever with people, you mean you hope it is tradable so all those lazy people will just buy it instead

happysigbp0.jpg