18 June 2007 - The Dragonfire Shield and Game Improvements

Uula

As a blue dragon hunter professional, I'm getting increasingly annoyed with this visage hunt.

First up: compare to the dragon shield (the one that comes in 2 halfs). now, the new shield has 15 lvls higher of a requirement, and it even has a special attack. it owns in stats and is useful for dragons. it can be charged over and over without any price. obviously, new shield owns dragon shield.

Now we know that the dragon shield left half is a drop, just like the visage. the shield left half is maybe 1 out of 10,000 for blue dragons, a little less for red and black, and thousands more for green. Basically, its uber rare. the visage, which makes the d fire shield own even more than the dragon shield, should perhaps be rarer than the shield left half. I don't understand why people are getting their hopes up that they'll get a visage, when its probably one of the rarest drops in the game!

Plus, the fact that there are extra hunters means extra hides and bones, meaning extra stock. thus, i'm scared prices will go down.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT

Note that only adult black, iron and steel dragons, the King Black Dragon and skeletal wyverns will drop draconic visages

From Recent Update Forums.

Wow, that probably means it is going to be a rare drop. For as far as I can see now, it's less rare then a dark bow, but way rarer then 3rd age.

To my surprise there is only one selling and one buying thread on the armour forum.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

As a blue dragon hunter professional, I'm getting increasingly annoyed with this visage hunt.

First up: compare to the dragon shield (the one that comes in 2 halfs). now, the new shield has 15 lvls higher of a requirement, and it even has a special attack. it owns in stats and is useful for dragons. it can be charged over and over without any price. obviously, new shield owns dragon shield.

Now we know that the dragon shield left half is a drop, just like the visage. the shield left half is maybe 1 out of 10,000 for blue dragons, a little less for red and black, and thousands more for green. Basically, its uber rare. the visage, which makes the d fire shield own even more than the dragon shield, should perhaps be rarer than the shield left half. I don't understand why people are getting their hopes up that they'll get a visage, when its probably one of the rarest drops in the game!

Plus, the fact that there are extra hunters means extra hides and bones, meaning extra stock. thus, i'm scared prices will go down.

Im so sorry to bothering u but..

The visage is only dropped by adult black dragons , iron and steel dragons, wyverns, and KBD

Official confirmed by jagex.

Look official thread on rs forums >> recent updates

" Note that only adult black, iron and steel dragons, the King Black Dragon and skeletal wyverns will drop draconic visages. "

Blues don't drop the visage.

lanthuscg3.png

Fantastic Update. Just absolutely great.

Finally, everyone's favourite pet, a rock, has been made even more exciting! Now you can play fetch, tell it to stay, or even wield it.

Finally...This makes RS RPS MUCH MUCH BETTER!!!!!!

" Note that only adult black, iron and steel dragons, the King Black Dragon and skeletal wyverns will drop draconic visages. "

Blues don't drop the visage.

I doubt very many people know that it's only dropped by those certain dragons... I'd expect all the dragons to be crowded for about a week before everyone finds out.

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

All i know is, this marks a new age of rs...the age of upgradeable armours and weapons... imagine a flaming item to add to a whip...or something along those lines...imagination is the limit.

Pretty smart move from jagex hq

sigqp2bw9.gifIceBlackIce.gif

*** [ END ]: You gained 1,671,000 thieving exp in 9mins 44secs. That's 10,300,684 exp/h.

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt

This is amazing. Time to take a break from cutting yew logs and go get those last four levels for 75 defence! And then I can get back to fletching with the new "string-all" option!!! <3: Jagex

P.S. - Good thing I've kept my pet rock since I did Fremmy Trials. 8-)

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

This is amazing. Time to take a break from cutting yew logs and go get those last four levels for 75 defence! And then I can get back to fletching with the new "string-all" option!!! <3: Jagex

P.S. - Good thing I've kept my pet rock since I did Fremmy Trials. 8-)

I kept mine till I by chance found out I could get a new one from that kid

fishing.gif

I can't believe this day has finally come. The very small things that they adjusted in the game is what makes me smile right now. I love the no dialog for law crafting. <3:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Jagex, at one point you were getting disconnected with your players, and making bad updates, but

No More!

finally they give us some good updates that people can actually use.

That shield is ultimate smex.

This might actually encourage me to fight matal dragons if they are assigned to me for a slayer task. Although the Visage is increadibly rare, the chance of that along with dragon legs/skirts is worth it to me.

And, how many charges does it use up when fireing the special?

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

There was a person who made a thread on RSOF and he said he wanted to wear a beret and a mime mask together. When I saw the update, I immedately went to that thread. A whole bunch of people were congratulating him.
Pix right?
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....