What's the best vacation you have ever had?

Bludragon124

I'm not sure if a thread like this has been made in the past, but I searched and didn't find anything, so I thought it would be fun :)

Mine is when I went to Africa about five years ago from early December-early January to visit my mom's parents/brothers. Probably was the most fun/excitement I've ever had on a vacation.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

Atlantis Resort, two years ago.

Leap of Faith..... 8-) .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

India (Been 4 times, Going again soon \' )

I lol'd at their amusement parks.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

India (Been 4 times, Going again soon \' )

I lol'd at their amusement parks.

You went all the way to India to go to an amusement park? Surely better stuff to go and do/see.

sig2ho7.jpg

hawaii was cool

but so was california

but on monday im leaving for my interrail trip with 2 friends, so that will propably be the best ;)

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

You went all the way to India to go to an amusement park? Surely better stuff to go and do/see.

Course not. I just found their Amusement park to be lame. Though I only been to 3 Amusement parks there, and it was in the quite poor area. Not been to Goa or any other those popular tourist place.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Either Marco Island, Florida or the East coast of Australia, from Fraiser Island to the Gold Coast.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Been on a few I've really enjoyed... all of them in the USA.

1. Orlando, Fl. Disney World of course lol.... what a blast. Had a really good time there but spent a fortune. Went to Cape Canaveral and Miami for day trips.

2. New York. Spent 7 days there followed by a day trip to DC then Philly.

3. Maui, Hawaii. Last April... it rained a lot and my kayak was tipped into the ocean where I was nearly attacked by a tiger shark... but never mind lol. Still had a great time there.

Harrington.gif

Cornwall and Devon :-s :cry: My aunty lives there

Some of my favourite holiday memories are going to Cornwall, we go to the same spot twice a year every year. Tiny little village opposite Falmouth. Loads of sailing, relaxing, messing about on the water generally, good food and good company as well as really stunning scenery. Perfect.

Apart from that, New York and doing the West Coast of America was awesome. I've had lots of great holidays in France and Majorca, and the South of France is just gorgeous. Eygpt was pretty cool as well, but I wouldn't rush back, it was just a beach holiday really.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Florida, universal , had the pass thing and went on the hulk like 11 times in a row.

The Hulk was awesome... gotta say though, the Dragons were better, especially the red one :)

I thought the blue one was better, I think I got on it like 5 times.

gr454rc.gif

Portugal- The algarve.

Some of the best beaches in the world.

I live in UK, some very good beaches here too.

One called Woolacombe, in the top 10 beaches in the world.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

London->Paris->Bordeaux

It's the only trip I've been on that's not so common. I would say Taiwan or Toronto, but I've been to those places so many times it's not even memorable.

Anyways, that was the second time I've been to London. I did all the things I liked doing the first time I went there, as well as a bunch of other cool stuff.

Then I took the Eurostar. Enough to make it memorable. It's not everyday you ride a train across the English Channel. And a great end to the train ride - Paris. The Louvre and all the other museums were stunning, as well as the well...French-ness. And then to top my trip off...Bordeaux. I spent my birthday there. And apparently, my friend was there too. And it wasn't planned or anything.

Great trip.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Florida, universal , had the pass thing and went on the hulk like 11 times in a row.
I was sick after 3 times :(

But yah Florida,3 that was a good trip.

Was supposed to be in NY now also on a trip with my 6th form but it got cancelled :(

iteme3721.jpg

hmm... i think my best trip was to crater lake in oregon.... it was so beautiful up there.. waaaaait no.. that wasnt the best though.. i think the best was.. when i went to great basin national park. it was really nice

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive.

A tie between Cali and Owahu (sp? :P) .

I've been to Cali like maybe 8 times now (I live in Tucson, so it's not too far). I've been to LA, San Deigo, San Fran, even Compton! It's tons of fun, and we usually stay in a really nice hotel.

I've been to Hawaii and went to the island Owahu. It was amazing, and I can't wait for when I go back.