Kill_Thomas9

I think they should, regardless of if they are. Varrock looks pretty, but with our awesome 40 polygon bodies trudging aorund it doesn't seem the same. I think maybe an update consisting of plenty more ways to customize your character came out, whoa boy, I would be one happy banana

well in that case i would be 1 happy apple

tikruytehl33tsn7.png

Umm, well besides NPCs we also have ...

TOWNS? Thousands upon thousands of squares of LANDSCAPE?

+1

that probably what they meant. sorry #-o

I'm probably making a huge shot in the dark here, but read this quote:

We will also be working on other graphical improvements in the game, including Crandor, MelzarÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Maze and Crandor Dungeon. We even invited Elvarg herself to the makeover chair.

From this month's BTS. Jagex already updated the graphics of Elvarg and Melzar's Maze. Could we possibly see our Character graphics updated this upcoming week??? Its a crazy thought, I know, but its possible.. :-k :ohnoes:

Runeman231.png

GESig.gif

Oh i'm sorry, you don't get avatars in rs. -.-
Avatars are our characters we control. :wink:

Legends Quest re-make. :anxious:

Hellbellz you deserve a really big cookie for your sig. The killers OWN.

On-topic: i agree that we need a graphics update to our own characters, maybe Jagex are working on it? It probably wont come till early next year.

bunyip.png

we must remember if jagex updates our look then they will also have to re-work every wearable item in the game since it should have the same graphic...

would take ages :roll:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

I'm probably making a huge shot in the dark here, but read this quote:

We will also be working on other graphical improvements in the game, including Crandor, MelzarÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Maze and Crandor Dungeon. We even invited Elvarg herself to the makeover chair.

From this month's BTS. Jagex already updated the graphics of Elvarg and Melzar's Maze. Could we possibly see our Character graphics updated this upcoming week??? Its a crazy thought, I know, but its possible.. :-k :ohnoes:

I don't see where you got that conclusion from.

hatewn1.png

crosses fingers that falador hairdresser has found out how to do afros :ohnoes:

:-s you're kidding right? well, if he ever makes fro hawks, i'm gonna get one of those 8-)

well, with the varrock update the also upgraded the hairs and faces of many npcs, such as the aopthecary. maybe that what he means when he think our avatars will be updated

vincent.jpg A new study shows that 98% of teenagers listen to emo music. The other 2% have stayed straight gangster. If your apparantly the 0% who still listens to rock, put this in your signature.

What the heck is an avatar?

An airbender, a firebender, an eaerthbender or a waterbender. It is destined to save the world from whoever decides to conquer it :^o

That was an appalling joke. That said, if you hadn't said it, I probably would have.

Side note: whoever said that the Killer's own is mistaken. Their latest album is sorely lacking. But that's a tad off-topic now.

I don't think the actual avatars will be updated for the simple reasons stated above - far too many items to make it worth while.

However, there is the face detail - when talking with NPCs. Look at the detail in the faces in the latest quest - the one in Dream Mentor looks positively awesome. Although it would probably be difficult to design an interface to allow us to control that detail (Tools Team has a major project, lol) it would certainly be cool.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

i hope so. but you never know.

other than NPCs, we have minigames...

i personally would love a CW graphics update. and they should change the towers on the middle island so you can range or mage someone from it, like on the walls. \'

Or maybe every game the scenery can change, one game could be a volcano\wildy theme, one could be ice, once could be a forest ETC.

that would be way too hard, and there would be even more lag in the cw area than there already is. i do think that they should update the graphics there though.

A "Super-High Detail" version of RuneScape? :-k

bleh3.PNG

Resident Tip.it Cow. :^_^:

[blog] [twitter]

I highly doubt they will update our avatars any time soon, if ever. Updating avatars would probably require updating all armor and clothing - a large undertaking.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top