Fight Caves Nerfed

muggiwhplar

Wow, as some people have said "pures don't deserve a fire cape"

You try getting a fire cape with 1 defence, even 70 for god sake, it's impossible almost.

3 time tryer for fire cape ~ thanks to muggi's guide i died. i got to jad.

And if a pure gets that far and beats jad? Well all I have to say is well done, well done.

C1Geq.png

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see why people seem to this update shouldn't have been made. The fact that monsters moved like they did before in itself is stupid. Why should a monster have such bad pathfinding abilities as that? Come on people, what logical reason would something have to move from side to side before moving up and down to get somewhere? The fightcaves weren't intended to be a shooting gallery, it was ment to be a challange; a test of endurance. Even if this makes things harder, I still think I was a worthwhile change.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

yay, now no pures can get cape all the people who do peoples capes for them will go bust because most of the people who pay others to get cape for them are pures \' \' should still be easy for 70+ def, will just take afew hits off the 180s when safespotting them and wont be able to do the "hide from jad" thing anymore.

Esc, F5, F6

Energy Potions

Entangle

High Range

GG

No, joking. Seriously though, are NPCs really all that "smarter" now? I still find that I can safespot catablepon and varrock guards around passable single-square corners.

O = Me X = Guard R = Rock (passable by projectiles) :: = walkable terrain

OR

::x

Does this also mean no sidesteping barrows... :shock:
No only big ( 2 spaces or more ie: hellhounds ) are affected by the update side step away \'

Could use a sig or avatar, PM me if intersted in making one.