Fight Caves Nerfed

muggiwhplar

I tried fight caves today and had no problems luring. The only real problem was that the 180's seemed to be able to get close to me more often then the last time I was there. And no I didn't get the cape.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyones going to find out a new method it'll be you Muggi.

You basically LIVE in the Fight Caves

tanmagilcape,Squeeze%20Easy.gif

2176th to 99 Prayer on June 21st, 2007

Proud Owner of a White Partyhat and Fire Cape~29 Whips~16 Dragon Drops

just did a quick test and i discovered all monsters i have fought in last day have moved diagonally

this is really nasty now

luring/safespots have been ruined :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

why jagex why :(

kingmage_92.png

Gwd Drop's: Sara - 4 Hilt, 13 Ss(3 ls), Armadyl - None, Bandos - 6 Hilt, 4 Bcp, 7 Tasset, 4 Boot

Zamorak - None, Tormented Demons - 1 Dragon Claws, 1 Dragon Shard

Yes, it actually is.

He is probably the best person ever at Fight Caves, so yes his guide is THAT good.

Im not sure about best as some have even killed Jad using only flowers. :-w

Lapinpoika2 killed jad with kicking, granite maul, rune warhammer etc

vids are somewhere on youtube

Aah... Jagex. I have never imagined that you'll update this...

I'm not a pure and training all combat skills equalily, in addition to this, I'm f2p, so this update have nothing to deal with me afterall

I can imagine those who used safespots feel, and those pures must have gone mad. Another step to make some parts of the game harder (as it should be)

the first one is the update of Crandor eliminated some of the safespot that one used to eat food while fighting Elvarg, and this is another one

OMG, others are poping up now!

Currently taking a break from Runescape

Yes, it actually is.

He is probably the best person ever at Fight Caves, so yes his guide is THAT good.

Im not sure about best as some have even killed Jad using only flowers. :-w

Lapinpoika2 killed jad with kicking, granite maul, rune warhammer etc

vids are somewhere on youtube

Finnish player is the champion of Fight Caves? :o

RaGetheGreat.png

Retired from RuneScape for as long as possible.

killing jad with flowers is same easieness as whip, just takes the sadness to spend 1 hour + hitting away at it with flowers when you can kill it in afew minutes with a beter wep -.-

you'll run out of prayer way before you kill jad with flowers, you really have no idea do you? a full stock of p pots and 75 prayer with protect from melee and raise str 15% would last about 15 minutes, you'd probably hit jad for 20 damage by that time. plus regeneration so he'd be at full health.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

killing jad with flowers is same easieness as whip, just takes the sadness to spend 1 hour + hitting away at it with flowers when you can kill it in afew minutes with a beter wep -.-

you'll run out of prayer way before you kill jad with flowers, you really have no idea do you? a full stock of p pots and 75 prayer with protect from melee and raise str 15% would last about 15 minutes, you'd probably hit jad for 20 damage by that time. plus regeneration so he'd be at full health.

Then explain this:

Regardless, the Fight Caves are quite a bit more difficult now. My first attempt, I used luring to easily get to wave 59 before I screwed up, today it was around 50 or 51.

This only becomes a problem once the 360s are in play. With Guthans, I can coast all the way to the 360s without any prayer, but it's difficult once the 360s come out. Doesn't bother me too much, since I like a challenge, though "wait in the NE corner" is much easier than "Trap 22, 45, and 180 behind the 360, kill 90 hoping not to get hit, range 22s, kill 360, turn off prayer, run to safespot hoping you lured the 45s and 180s right".

I'll still get that cape some day.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

Wow...Pures have become a bit of a stereotype. A level 60 pure deserves a fire cape as much as any level 126. Hell, they probably deserve it more. Stop putting pures down just becuase they own you, k :XD:

Anyway, I was gonna try and get that cape soon..Already had 4 goes -.-

stfu,i doubt you can even get to jad, your stats are horrible and you know nothing.

glad i got my fire cape the week b4 the update, otherwise it woulda been alot harder :shock: d hallying the 180s in the safespot was a big part of my strategy lol. gl muggi on finding a new tactic :-k

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I read its now easier since Jad safespot's himself by going around the rock, and the healers get stuck BEHIND it naturally

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

It was already too easy...and still is.

If you have 70+ defence of course it's still easy - it'll be just like my first caves guide before I learned how to lure. It's the pures who are in trouble.

Thank god im not a pure then, I WANT THAT CAPE SO BAD!!!

Pasty.png

so for us highly un-cordinated people this means its farther away then ever... :x

well lets just get this out on the table. when im maxed finally (pray/mage/def) il be a proud 126 without a fire cape

everyone wil be like

"yeah thats wilcher hes famous cuz hes so good but he doesnt have a fire cape"

:-w

Trojann pointed this out to me - all the monsters now move diagonally (same applies to DKs). To those of you who "lured" monsters to get your cape, you know what this means :ohnoes:

Time to come up with another method on how to get the cape w/o defence since it's seemingly impossible right now >_>

Simple , stay in safe zone.When a lev 180 comes run to the west to that save spot, but w8 what if theres a monsteer there, ahhhhhhhhhhhh its hopeless

I think we should start a mass roit and go spam some world till the change it back.Getting a fire cape was still hard before.Pures youo have no chance unless 99 pray, but that might now even help.

When in faldore do as the dwares do.Mine =).

Proud Owner of the Coal Cart Co.:High prices for the miner:Low prices for the buyer.(Temperarelly closed/Pls dont pm me untill i reopen.)

What about dks!!!! :ohnoes: no more rex safe spot :boohoo:

Was Dagannoth Rex ever intended to be fought from a safe distance, or a safe place? (C'mon, just getting to the final lair is a pain since you have to go through at least 400 monsters, each with different attacks.)

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.