Fight Caves Nerfed

muggiwhplar

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish Jagex would delete all the current fire capes from the game and make everyone re-earn it through the 'new and improved' fight cave. I wonder how many of the "I love this update because noobs/pures can't do it!" people would start complaining then? :roll:

It's not fair to let a good chunk of Runescape get a fire cape the old, easier way and then suddenly decide to change it, making it harder for everyone else who wasn't fortunate enough to get one before.

I wish Jagex would delete all the current fire capes from the game and make everyone re-earn it through the 'new and improved' fight cave. I wonder how many of the "I love this update because noobs/pures can't do it!" people would start complaining then? :roll:

It's not fair to let a good chunk of Runescape get a fire cape the old, easier way and then suddenly decide to change it, making it harder for everyone else who wasn't fortunate enough to get one before.

It was never easy for pures; they're the only ones who are getting nailed by this update. People who use my guide didn't even notice there was an update till I told them about it cuz they don't need to lure monsters. So, pures would still be the only ones complaining.

77yLQy8.png

I've done fight caves for the first time today. Got to Jad with NO problems. I absolutely had no problems with luring whatsoever. Didn't have troubles with the 180's either, it was very doable to get them in a safe spot.

It was never easy for pures; they're the only ones who are getting nailed by this update. People who use my guide didn't even notice there was an update till I told them about it cuz they don't need to lure monsters. So, pures would still be the only ones complaining.

your guide is THAT good eh? i'll have to use it if i ever get my combat up. :roll: although now that pures can't do it, it takes away some of their superiority attitude... at least i hope :pray:

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

I got curious earlier, so I tried it. You can definitely tell it's changed. In many instances, it's much more annoying/inconvenient than it used to be.

your guide is THAT good eh? i'll have to use it if i ever get my combat up. :roll: although now that pures can't do it, it takes away some of their superiority attitude... at least i hope :pray:

Yes, it actually is.

He is probably the best person ever at Fight Caves, so yes his guide is THAT good.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

This whole thread is hilarious. People complaining about fight caves being to hard. Guess what, people - IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE HARD! It's supposed to be the hardest thing to do in the game, and you all whine because the monsters before behaved in a way that made it significantly easier than it should have been, and now has been fixed. I swear, everyone just wants things to be easy. What's up with that? Higher difficulty is a GOOD thing, it means it's more of an accomplishment if you finish.

Yes, it actually is.

He is probably the best person ever at Fight Caves, so yes his guide is THAT good.

i wasn't being sarcastic, the emote was for getting my combat up. :XD:

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

Why is there an uproar when a new weapon/quest is "nerfed", but when this happens, there's an uprising?

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

have a cape on my pure, tried it again today, and it is immensely harder

i will be impressed if a 1 def can do caves now

i guess the record of lowest combat is set in stone now?

TBH, i went in with guthans to test this, i can get it to where 180s give no problems, so muggi is right, only pures get shot because of this.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Alright, now it looks like I have hope. Only thing that is making me wonder is when you get to the rounds with the 360 and 90, would you be taking the 90 without prayer? It seems like I could probably do that, with steel skin on to boost up my 78 defence.

This is my original signature. You can't touch this.

This doesnt seem like such a big deal for me? I mean I would alwyas attack the 90s with guthan to make up for damage i was dealt. also u can still hide behind the 22s, they rarely hit. as long as u run from the 180 its fine....then again this is with 70+ def. It must be rly hard with no def, but i dont like pures anyways so meh i dont care.

The PROUD owner of a fire cape.

-- I Support Israel, the United States, England, and any other country that has been attacked by terrorists--

---Any country attacked has a right to defend itself---

Alright, now it looks like I have hope. Only thing that is making me wonder is when you get to the rounds with the 360 and 90, would you be taking the 90 without prayer? It seems like I could probably do that, with steel skin on to boost up my 78 defence.
Ugh....that 360 180 90 90 wave will be hell. #-o

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Ugh....that 360 180 90 90 wave will be hell. #-o
Hell yeah, Uga. :P

Well, this sucks for all of you pures out there.

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE HARDEST THING TO DO!

I really wouldn't care if only the 15,000 top combat players got the fire cape; it's not so much better than an obey cape or a ledgend's cape, the fire cape is supposed to be a cape worn with honnor, not a cape that was won be using Jagex's programing against them!

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

With all this fuss about fight caves, I decided to do a serious try at it for the first time.

Using Muggi's range method at...

74 Range

80 Defense

79 Hitpoints

60 Prayer

And not the best equiptment, a fight cave newbie like me made it here:

4vq5p9w.png

(Then I messed up prayers, hit 70, 2 :lol: , and 7 *dead*)

So no, it's not that hard, you can use the italy rock and other places to snag the 180s, and 45s.

So now, I'm going to be more prepared and hopefully get it on my 2nd try.

EDIT: Now I'm amazed at the patience that the pures who've done this have had, they deserved their capes, but it was obvious Jagex didn't want level 1 defense characters doing it and I think thats fair to.

1z2zrwo.jpg

Yes, it actually is.

Im not sure about best as some have even killed Jad using only flowers. :-w

RaGetheGreat.png

Retired from RuneScape for as long as possible.