Fight Caves Nerfed

muggiwhplar

Trojann pointed this out to me - all the monsters now move diagonally (same applies to DKs). To those of you who "lured" monsters to get your cape, you know what this means :ohnoes:

Time to come up with another method on how to get the cape w/o defence since it's seemingly impossible right now >_>

77yLQy8.png

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just when i was getting ready for it BLEEP you jagex BLEEP you big time

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Trojann pointed this out to me - all the monsters now move diagonally (same applies to DKs). To those of you who "lured" monsters to get your cape, you know what this means :ohnoes:

Time to come up with another method on how to get the cape w/o defence since it's seemingly impossible right now >_>

I guess it was the point of the update, Jagex never really liked no-defence pures :-$ They're not against them but maybe they think they dont deserve the best rewards..

That OR:

They didnt intend to make it harder, they were just updating the monsters to make them smarter, improving the whole game at a time

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

I died to Jad on my first time because he was in the centre, looks like my future tries will be equally difficult. :(

same :(

Not to mention the 360, 90 waves will be very hard because they both get you.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

It was already too easy...and still is.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I love you :lol:

Back on topic i suppose fight caves haven't been nerfed but the opposite? made harder, doesn't bother me cos i already have my cape *hugs*.

this is good. No more noobs getting the cape. You actually have to have good stats to do so :)

Howdydee2003:

99 Attack - 99 Strength - 99 Hits - 99 Magic - 99 Smithing

First To get 99 Smithing With GoldSmithing Guants

Zx7r Ninja (Currently Training) Updated 2/14/09: Ags Achieved on 2/15/09

75/75 Attack 89/99 Strength 50/50 Def 78/85 Hits

***Owned a Bandos Godsword since 59 Combat***

I just posted on the other thread with a question about fight caves so here is the same question again:

I still don't understand how this affects the fight caves. Can you no longer use safe-spots? I just, and I mean just, finished buying all the materials for the fight-caves and my character is actually standing outside the door to it as we speak. I was just watching muggi's videos to study up right before beginning my first run. Is it really that serious?

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

yay, now no pures can get cape all the people who do peoples capes for them will go bust because most of the people who pay others to get cape for them are pures \' \' should still be easy for 70+ def, will just take afew hits off the 180s when safespotting them and wont be able to do the "hide from jad" thing anymore.

If you have 70+ defence of course it's still easy - it'll be just like my first caves guide before I learned how to lure. It's the pures who are in trouble.

I stood in the 'safe zone' at the end of each wave, trapping as many monsters as possible behind the Italy rock. There must be something I am missing here, from the way you talk about it being easy with 70 Defence +. Hmm...

If you have 70+ defence of course it's still easy - it'll be just like my first caves guide before I learned how to lure. It's the pures who are in trouble.

everyone is just not supposed to to get one...thats the point...

I still remember the first day the fire capes came out, and the only people who completed it used the ranging bug(they could range the jad, jad couldn't attack them. At those times people wearing fire cape were just supreme...

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

uggh.... i got to jad some time ago with luring. wish i went back sooner :wall: :wall: :wall:

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

I stood in the 'safe zone' at the end of each wave, trapping as many monsters as possible behind the Italy rock. There must be something I am missing here, from the way you talk about it being easy with 70 Defence +. Hmm...

pures get owned by 90s if they dont do that, but with 70+ def all that happens is you get hit abit more and have to eat/guthan/brew more often.

pures get owned by 90s if they dont do that, but with 70+ def all that happens is you get hit abit more and have to eat/guthan/brew more often.

Probably explains why I had four out of my six saradomin brews left when I got to Jad. Heh...

I just posted on the other thread with a question about fight caves so here is the same question again:

I still don't understand how this affects the fight caves. Can you no longer use safe-spots? I just, and I mean just, finished buying all the materials for the fight-caves and my character is actually standing outside the door to it as we speak. I was just watching muggi's videos to study up right before beginning my first run. Is it really that serious?

An example, the 180s will be a pain in the [wagon] now because they won't come right to you if you stand at the Italy safespot. You'll have to lure them north/south of Italy and then stand at the safespot to get them where you want them. This update isn't very crucial to people with 70+ defence cuz it'll be like my old videos series was w/o luring. It's just inconvenient and makes Jad a little bit more unpredictable (though you can still survive from being killed offscreen by listening to him)

77yLQy8.png