Fight Caves Nerfed

muggiwhplar

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now reading through this. Most of Tip.It General P2P is pathetic.

Hating on pures for no reason. Because you suck at PK'Ing, because a level 75 has the same Strength as a level 110, because they own you in fair Combat, doesn't mean they are bad or unworthy.

They don't deserve it?

Are you [bleep] kidding me? It is 10x harder as a Pure to get the Cape before, now unless your near maxed it's probably impossible.

Pures aren't doing anything wrong by not training Defence. Thats like saying someone is doing something wrong by not training Herblore or Thieving/Agility, which a lot of people don't.

I want one of you Pure-Haters to respond to this with a real argument.

pures are created for the general purpose of pking, puting millions of gp into training them to make about 100k gp by pking, when you could just as easily make much more money in less time picking flax or doing skills. another arguement for pures is that pking is fun, if so then do it on your main. there's no reason to make a pure besides crushing those who play fair, well balancing their skills and combat stats. pures are nothing but asn excuse to kill lower leveled and inexperienced players, because they have no chance of winning. if you pk on your main then there is a chance of being killed, thus pures are just cowards, and that's why they are undeserving of even a chance at a fire cape.

you keep saying "fair" and i have no idea how its "unfair" about being pure, you dont rag on lvl 3 skillers or call them noobs for not being able to use high lvl equipment. its down right funny the amount of people that think there is a set way you need to level a guy. the truth is, ITS MY GUY and im not cheating in ANY way. i pk with a DARK BOW at hills with about 100 barrages on me with 50 d arrows and i have more xp in range than your total. I have put the time into him I should be able to kill people. YOU sir are annoying to say i have cheated. On my main i have bunny ears and a scythe I know what honor is you my friend DONT.

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

On the upside, players can now move diagonally too. :)

Not a big deal, I guess, but maybe makes running long distance a bit shorter.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

Requesting a moderator to clean up these posts, half of them are arguments about pures. It has become or is becoming a huge flaming war.

The point is that what was already challenging due to prayer switching is now even harder.

Thousands of people, pures and nonpures, got their fire capes via the luring method. To suddenly make it so that it is impossible for these people to get a fire cape causes it to now become an item for pures to say "Haha, I got my fire cape and you can't now."

The same can be said with 99 fletching. Stringing was made 2.5x slower by the String All option, and even slower now that the bank closes slowly. However, this only differs in that its still possible for everyone.

Jagex is trying to make the game harder, but they haven't taken into account all the people that have done what they are making harder already while it was easy.

The results of this update are inconclusive yet, however, because it hasn't been long.

Pures have always been able to do a lot of things, and we still can. I've done KQ trips (of course, not solo) and Barrows on my pure.

Thats all I'll write for now, because I'm writing this while pking with clan, lol.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

On the upside, players can now move diagonally too. :)

Not a big deal, I guess, but maybe makes running long distance a bit shorter.

I thought players could already move diagonally. :-k

Samus-Part-3-1.jpg

Need help or advise? Have a question? Just PM me through Runescape or Tip.it. :)

if you pk on your main then there is a chance of being killed, thus pures are just cowards
Now your just [developmentally delayed]. Pures have no Defence - They are incredibly easy to kill. Cowards? Your the one afraid of PK'Ing because you aren't good enough to fight a Pure.

Pures are cheap people who want to pk, when I get a whip off a pure I respect that, but when I waste 70k to pk someone for a 50k dagger and 3 sharks he had left because he safed, I consider him a coward.

O_M_G_Guasto.png

It was already too easy...and still is.

If you have 70+ defence of course it's still easy - it'll be just like my first caves guide before I learned how to lure. It's the pures who are in trouble.

I don't really like pures much, so anything that puts them at a disadvantage is good. Jagex has stated that players that train all skills will have advantages over players that only train certain skills. This just makes that idea more true.

OMFG!!!

i am sooooo glad i did the 360 for karamjam diary yesterday!!!

omg i did it like 13 hours before update i wouldn't be able to do it now... im a noob at fight caves.

EDIT: i am not a pure i just don't have guthan :XD:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Hating on pures for no reason. Because you suck at PK'Ing, because a level 75 has the same Strength as a level 110, because they own you in fair Combat, doesn't mean they are bad or unworthy.

They don't deserve it?

Are you [bleep] kidding me? It is 10x harder as a Pure to get the Cape before, now unless your near maxed it's probably impossible.

Pures aren't doing anything wrong by not training Defence. Thats like saying someone is doing something wrong by not training Herblore or Thieving/Agility, which a lot of people don't.

Now we just hate pkers because:

1. They think they're really good

2. They call everyone noobs

3. They complain about every single new update relating to combat

They are extremely annoying, so we have a reason to hate on them

happysigbp0.jpg

pures are created for the general purpose of pking, puting millions of gp into training them to make about 100k gp by pking, when you could just as easily make much more money in less time picking flax or doing skills.

Well that point makes you look like a moron considering you just said you hate us because we decide to lose money instead of making it Picking Flax.

another arguement for pures is that pking is fun, if so then do it on your main.

Being able to hit 29s at 68 Combat is a lot more interesting then being able to hit 35s at 100+. And this is my first RS2 Account.

there's no reason to make a pure besides crushing those who play fair, well balancing their skills and combat stats.
Lmao. You realize you confirmed my point that you just stink at PK'Ing? And most of the lower 80- PK'Ers are in P2P are Pures anyways. Non-Pures don't bring anything of worth in the Wild - Waste of Time.

pures are nothing but asn excuse to kill lower leveled and inexperienced players, because they have no chance of winning.
Pair me up vs a level 68 Non-Pure who knows how to PK, alright? I won't hit on them and he can hit about 20-25 with his DD assuming he'll be 60-65 Strength.

if you pk on your main then there is a chance of being killed, thus pures are just cowards
Now your just [developmentally delayed]. Pures have no Defence - They are incredibly easy to kill. Cowards? Your the one afraid of PK'Ing because you aren't good enough to fight a Pure.

and that's why they are undeserving of even a chance at a fire cape.
Don't be mad because you stink and can't get one yourself. And looking you up, me, 68 Combat PURE, you have Attack, Defence, Prayer, Fletching, Firemaking, and Mining.

Every single other stat of mine is higher then yours.

Thats right, a PURE is a better skiller then you.

Meaning some pures DO train skills. Look up I Cl4ssic I. He's a Pure. He own you in PK'Ing, Staking, and Skilling. Hell, I own you in skilling as well.

pures do nothing but whine about stuff, and flame people calling them "def nerds" and "safers" because 90% of pures are people with level 60 mains who see mahatma pk vids and think because they pc'ed the same stats they had in the vid, that theyll kill every single person they fight so they flame people with an excuse of why they didnt kill them. i pk and im not a pure, edge pking isnt really proper pking btw. lets not forget pures lose what, a strength ammy and a dds if they die? maybe a glory ammy if they feel brave? not hard to be a "brave pker" if you lose 55k a death... although noone at edge really risks stuff with the fighter helm and torso being introduced.

They don't deserve it?

Now we just hate pkers because:

1. They think they're really good

2. They call everyone noobs

3. They complain about every single new update relating to combat

They are extremely annoying, so we have a reason to hate on them

+1

pure think they are oh so much better with 1 defence, i meet pure everyday and sure some pure can kill me, but ONLY the pure with 40-45 def(rune or fremmy pures) i hate 1 def pure who think they are oooh so great and when we stake in the duel arena it always turn out tha ti get 100k-1mil richer.

pure complain about EVERYTHING!

i meet a pure yesterday who said that jagex should make all non combat skills half as fast so that pk'ing would be the best money maker in the game.

i even meet a pure who said that the whip should need 60 attack to wield like dragon because then it would be a better pure weapon...

i hate most pure because they this they are better then me and because they think all people who don't pk are noobs.

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

that is another reason people don't like pures. every person who has argued against me has either cursed at me or called me a noob, making up fake arguements like lvl 70s well balanced couldn't pk even if there weren't pures, that doesn't even make sense. if there aren't pures and lvl 70s face one another one of them has to win. pures don't die all the time, you know nothing about the wilderness. i go n the wilderness with nothing on me a lot just to watch battles, the pures call me a noob because i don't fight. i'm entertaining myself, that's what you do in a game. pures are always the most disrespectful people in runescape, and usually skillers are very nice people. skillers don't train their skills to take advantage of less experienced players, pures do. and what does it matter that i have a low total xp? you've played longer then me get over it. apparently i've learned more than you about runescape than you have in your 3 years of playing.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

Pures are cheap people who want to pk, when I get a whip off a pure I respect that, but when I waste 70k to pk someone for a 50k dagger and 3 sharks he had left because he safed, I consider him a coward.

+1

I love pures, but I am not one of those ones who jump straight for 25+ prayer just so they can protect their DScim. When I make a pure, I actually use items that are worth being PKed, AND I DON'T PROTECT THEM. Unlike all these pures where the only thing you can expect from winning a pure in a fight is negative money.

Pures always say stuff like, "Noob my strength is 20 levels higher then you, I would own you." All I have to say to them is, "Ok, let's me and you take our set fighting gear plus 2.5m and go to the wild with it and see who wins." Of course the idiotc pure would just say no because deep inside himself he knows he has a chance to lose. Him being the cheap person he is, only wants to make money by using the minimum equipment ti try to come out on top.

hatewn1.png

I don't really like pures much, so anything that puts them at a disadvantage is good. Jagex has stated that players that train all skills will have advantages over players that only train certain skills. This just makes that idea more true.

WOW...just WOW i never thought you were that arrogant and dumb, there is no right way to train your account unless you cheat.

~Gabriel

Gabbie d in the making

WOW...just WOW i never thought you were that arrogant and dumb, there is no right way to train your account unless you cheat.

~Gabriel

yes and i suppose all those pures got their supplies themselves? no their mains gave them it, therefore they are breaking the rules. if you can make an honest pure, that's fine, but most pures aren't. if you go to the rock crabs you'll see plenty of lvl 20's using cannons, with nothing in the highscores except ossibly range. did they make their own money? no.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

~Gabriel

yes and i suppose all those pures got their supplies themselves? no their mains gave them it, therefore they are breaking the rules. if you can make an honest pure, that's fine, but most pures aren't. if you go to the rock crabs you'll see plenty of lvl 20's using cannons, with nothing in the highscores except ossibly range. did they make their own money? no.

+1

far to many pure drop trade from mains.

not saying all are but many are indeed drop trading.

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting